Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm

its superbowl weekend!

one of the best days of the year - (specially when ur team doesnt get knocked out 1st round Mad Razz)

whats everyones thoughts on the game?
i think pittsburgh will take this one out quite easily but id love arizona to win coz i hate the steelers haha

Pittsburgh 30
Arizona 12

for all u aussies who have no idea about the game but want to cheer for someone - ben graham, former afl star is playing as punter for arizona as im sure youve all heard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:14 pm

arhhhhh
School goes back the day of the Superbowl. Will not check scores and I will watch the replay, but it probably will cut out the half time break.
GO ARIZONA - Pittsburgh to win though
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:20 pm

I'll be at f**king work. Go the Cardinals!
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:20 pm

haha i took the day off work

'family reasons' Razz
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Us Colts fans along with Everyone else in he world except people from pittsburgh, have jumped on the Cardinals Bandwagon.

I have a feeling it will be a 47-7 blowout from the steelers

I Hope for a 24-20 win from the Cards'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 pm

pats =[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:32 pm

all seriousness i think steelers will win.. but you just never no when its superbowl
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:35 pm

ManningMan18 wrote:
Us Colts fans along with Everyone else in he world except people from pittsburgh, have jumped on the Cardinals Bandwagon.

I have a feeling it will be a 47-7 blowout from the steelers

I Hope for a 24-20 win from the Cards'

haha so tru
would hate a blowout...i think the cards will stick to it for the first 3 qtrs with a 17-12 score to pittsburgh and then in the 4th they will run away with it in the end
unfortunately Sad

ah well - shud be a good spectacle
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Last year i Was at school and didn't want to know the score until i watched the replay

this year i will be at school and i will just look the score up.

i don't care for any of these teams

Last year i was interested because i didn't want the pats to go 19-0

We should be in it this year but our defense let us down

I hate the steelers and don't want them to win it but i don't hate them enough to not know the score until the replay

How shit is it that we get like pick 27 in the draft since we went 12-4 and the chargers went further than us and they get like pick 16 or somthin.
Back to top Go down
Jammo
Veteran
Jammo

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:53 pm

hope all goes well for ben
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Steelers Have no offense

They are better off Leaving their D on the field all day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:35 pm

SMASH wrote:
arhhhhh
School goes back the day of the Superbowl. Will not check scores and I will watch the replay, but it probably will cut out the half time break.
GO ARIZONA - Pittsburgh to win though

heheh I go back on Tuesday!!! Go Benny do Australia proud and help Arizona win!!!
Back to top Go down
NBrown#16
Veteran
NBrown#16

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

Go Card's. I'm jumping on the bandwangon for this game only as my team (St. Louis Rams) didn't make it this year
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:44 am

ARIZONA!!!!

Arizona should dominate this match, 40-0 Razz

Nah I go for Arizona or Arizonian (???) teams in all American sports. Arizona FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 am

Sibs#12 wrote:
ARIZONA!!!!

Arizona should dominate this match, 40-0 Razz

Nah I go for Arizona or Arizonian (???) teams in all American sports. Arizona FTW!

And Ben Graham to score all the points for Arizona!!!!! C'mon Ben be the first Aussie to win the superbowl
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:45 am

Pittsburgh 24-13. Their D is too good.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:51 am

Yeah go Ben you kick the ball well and put the Cards in good feild position because unfortunately that is all you can do.

I am happy that an Aussie is in the Superbowl but i am not to proud that all the Aussies are punters. Can we get a guy in an actual position.

BUT

I was reading the paper this morning and they were talkin about Sam Thaiday going to become a Linebacker when his contract is over after this year.

It also said that there are FOUR Australians in the NFL, Matt Mcbriar (Punter), Ben Graham (Punter), Sav Rocca and some other guy i think his name is Chris Stephenson who is a guard for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

WE ACTUALLY HAVE A GUY THAT ISN'T IN SPECIAL TEAMS.

As for the game i speak for every1 in the world from everywhere except Pittsburgh by saying go Cards.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 am

What a great day to have a Ear Infection, School Beep test today.

But I get to stay home and watch the Superbowl

GO CARDINALS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:24 am

Yep I'm at home too. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:01 am

ooh crap!!!!! 100m Touchdown!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:13 am

good first half
shame about the final play tho Mad

unfotunately i think my prediction of the steelers running away with it in the end is coming true...cards have to score in their first possession of the 2nd half to have any chance imo

benny graham had 2 punts in the first half (i think) one was horrible Laughing and one was very good so hes had a reasonable game

cmon arizona!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:14 am

The Boss is on fire at the halftime show
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:19 am

^^ hes ripping it up!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:29 am

How awesome are the Superbowl commercials Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:39 am

What is the score atm? Are pitsburg winning?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com