Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:04 am

Santonio Holmes
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 am

30 seconds left
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:06 am

There's still time. Not much but they have to pull of a perfect play.
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 am

1st Down.....Pittsburg 44 line.....15 sec
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 am

thanks for the updates i cant watch it here
Back to top Go down
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:08 am

COYC!!!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:08 am

It's over....
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

Fumble........game over...STEELERS BALL

27-23
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 am

The Game Is Over.................

Superbowl XLIII Champions: STEELERS 27-23
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:10 am

Hmm

Well done Steelers.

Bad luck Arizona

Wat a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:10 am

That's the first superbowl I've watched. I hope with the new freeview thing coming they show more NFL. Exciting stuff.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:14 am

Sad

feel sooooo bad for the cardinals...unbelievable game though

i hate the steelers! Mad
congrats to them tho...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 am

Ahah, awesome work by the Steelers, hopefully now the aussie media is completely over graham.

great catch by Holmes at the end there and a great play.
Back to top Go down
DUB
Guru
DUB

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 am

It was a great game and Larry Fitzgerald is soooo good, but holmes came out on top.

and yeh, freeview will show heaps of nrl games.

Seahawks 2010.

Last edited by DUB on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:37 am

DUB wrote:
It was a great game and Larry Armstrong is soooo good, but holmes came out on top.

and yeh, freeview will show heaps of nrl games.

Seahawks 2010.

by armstrong u mean fitzgerald...right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 am

Holmes and Fitxgerald are the legends of the future. This was a great game.

my third superbowl and best of the three.

Actually, you can't top the colts win.

Steelers have started a dynasty and i don't hope it moves forward.

Ben Roethlisberger played great.

Did any1 watch the game on ESPN.

If u did u would have heard some guy in the box say about ten times 'I'll Say touchdown Pittsburgh Steelers' when James Harrison got his Touchdown.

Unfortunately Kurt Warner will probably not make the HALL OF FAME but there is still a chance since he led 2 teams to superbowls.

Willie Parker had an alright game but it is clear he isn't the same since injury

I have a big feeling of a Colts Superbowl 44 championship.

and can somebody who knows the NFL or college football say something in my thread because i wrote heaps but no one has said anything.
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:51 am

Second superbowl I've watched and only the 3rd game I've sat all the way through.
Loved it. Fitzgerald is a gun. So is the guy with 2 last names, I can't remember the name though. Roethlisberger or however it's spelt played great.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 am

ManningMan18 wrote:
Holmes and Fitxgerald are the legends of the future. This was a great game.

my third superbowl and best of the three.

Actually, you can't top the colts win.

Steelers have started a dynasty and i don't hope it moves forward.

Ben Roethlisberger played great.

Did any1 watch the game on ESPN.

If u did u would have heard some guy in the box say about ten times 'I'll Say touchdown Pittsburgh Steelers' when James Harrison got his Touchdown.

Unfortunately Kurt Warner will probably not make the HALL OF FAME but there is still a chance since he led 2 teams to superbowls.

Willie Parker had an alright game but it is clear he isn't the same since injury

I have a big feeling of a Colts Superbowl 44 championship.

and can somebody who knows the NFL or college football say something in my thread because i wrote heaps but no one has said anything.

this was my...5th?
i didnt watch pats vs eagles - just checked scores at school, i watched steelers v seahawks, i got the indy game taped coz of school, i watched pats v giants and steelers v cards

colts was by far the best for me Very Happy
but as a specatacle u cant go past the last 2

and yeh the commentator on espn, sterling sharpe i think his name was - he was good but did keep repeating himself a hell of a lot Laughing
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 am

Can someone explain to me 1st down, 3rd down etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 am

I have to attend to agree I was feeling so sorry for the Arizona Cardinals what a heartbreaking loss for them. I can see why the Super Bowl is know as one of the biggest sporting events if so the biggest.

Very exciting game, hopefully the Cardinals bring back the championship to Arizona!
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:14 pm

SMASH wrote:
Can someone explain to me 1st down, 3rd down etc?

ok then..well when the offence comes on the field they get 4 chances to go 10 yards
so if they start on the 13 yrd line they have to get to the 23yrd line within 4 goes - although usually when they get to 4th down they usually punt it away (unless it is in the last minutes of the match and they have to score to win)

for example - on 1st and 10 (basically means 1st play, 10 yrds to go) they get 4 yrds, 2nd and 6 they lose 2 yrds, 3rd and 8 they gain 12 yrds which means it goes back to 1st down coz they have gone over the 1st down marker

hopefully that helps?
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Cheers. That makes sence Smile
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 pm

haha no worries mate

if u have any other questions im sure someone in here will help Smile
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:25 am

I can feel an Indy Superbowl XLIV with the way we finished last year

Next year the Pro-bowl is before the superbowl and the superbowl will be on the 7th Feb.

It is at Miami for the 10th time. They only choose a stadium if it is in the South where it doesn't snow or if it is in a dome.

If we just shape up our linebackers and D-line in the off-season we are goin 19-0
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 pm

haha i wouldnt say 19-0

but the way we finished the season has to give us some hope...8 or 9 wins on the trot is nothing to laugh at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals   Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com