Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 Your Favourite Songs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:03 am

Sponge wrote:
haha when did you see that?

its infamous Sponge, everyones seen it, I first witnessed it probably early last year
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Professional
Sponge

Posts : 100
Age : 34
Location : Warriors 09

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:06 am

what you serious were you won it's first viewers? haha crackup
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 am

Sponge wrote:
what you serious were you won it's first viewers? haha crackup

Yea a mate showed me it, and I was like hey I know that dude from somewhere, I think you may have been in a Mgmt tut of mine a few years back
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

Posts : 10598
Age : 32

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 am

I have the musical tastes of a Generation X.

Robert Palmer
Billy Joel
Elton John
Toto
ACDC (?)
ABBA
Queen

All that jazz...
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Professional
Sponge

Posts : 100
Age : 34
Location : Warriors 09

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:13 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Sponge wrote:
what you serious were you won it's first viewers? haha crackup

Yea a mate showed me it, and I was like hey I know that dude from somewhere, I think you may have been in a Mgmt tut of mine a few years back

yeah bro you were real familiar when I saw you a couple of months ago. Was that the tute for mgmt with Rebecca as the tuotr? She was rather tasty.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:14 am

Sponge wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Sponge wrote:
what you serious were you won it's first viewers? haha crackup

Yea a mate showed me it, and I was like hey I know that dude from somewhere, I think you may have been in a Mgmt tut of mine a few years back

yeah bro you were real familiar when I saw you a couple of months ago. Was that the tute for mgmt with Rebecca as the tuotr? She was rather tasty.

haha yea not bad, I hated that tut thou when we had to run a tut as I got partnered up with some asian chick who new nothing!
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Professional
Sponge

Posts : 100
Age : 34
Location : Warriors 09

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:19 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Sponge wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Sponge wrote:
what you serious were you won it's first viewers? haha crackup

Yea a mate showed me it, and I was like hey I know that dude from somewhere, I think you may have been in a Mgmt tut of mine a few years back

yeah bro you were real familiar when I saw you a couple of months ago. Was that the tute for mgmt with Rebecca as the tuotr? She was rather tasty.

haha yea not bad, I hated that tut thou when we had to run a tut as I got partnered up with some asian chick who new nothing!

Ha to this day thatw as my favourite ever tute in any paper. just cause I had some good m8s in there and that tutor wanted a piece. haha. yeah bro i see where your coming from it sucks when you get a crap partner.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:21 am

Sponge wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Sponge wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Sponge wrote:
what you serious were you won it's first viewers? haha crackup

Yea a mate showed me it, and I was like hey I know that dude from somewhere, I think you may have been in a Mgmt tut of mine a few years back

yeah bro you were real familiar when I saw you a couple of months ago. Was that the tute for mgmt with Rebecca as the tuotr? She was rather tasty.

haha yea not bad, I hated that tut thou when we had to run a tut as I got partnered up with some asian chick who new nothing!

Ha to this day thatw as my favourite ever tute in any paper. just cause I had some good m8s in there and that tutor wanted a piece. haha. yeah bro i see where your coming from it sucks when you get a crap partner.

Haha yea the rest of the tuts we had were sweet and yea the tutor did provide some eye candy, if only I never had to run a tut, then it would definitly be up there with the best
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Guru
Cameron

Posts : 2154
Location : Brisbane

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:22 am

Songs are good aye fellas

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:24 am

Cameron wrote:
Songs are good aye fellas

Laughing

haha yea did drift a bit off topic, yea songs are great cam!
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Guru
Cameron

Posts : 2154
Location : Brisbane

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:27 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Songs are good aye fellas

Laughing

haha yea did drift a bit off topic, yea songs are great cam!

Well...this is off topic after all.... Wink

Shocked ...wow that was rubbish

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:28 am

Cameron wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Songs are good aye fellas

Laughing

haha yea did drift a bit off topic, yea songs are great cam!

Well...this is off topic after all.... Wink

Shocked ...wow that was rubbish

Laughing

HAHA!

Your funny a man Cam
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:17 am

TOP 10 HIP HOP/ RAP

Not my favourite genre but I giving it a go

1. Xzibit - Papparazi
2. Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard
3. NWA - Chin Check
4. Jurassic 5 - A Day At The Races
5. A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
6. Cypress Hill - Whats Your Number
7. Cypress Hill - Rock Superstar
8. Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend
9. Mack 10 - Pistol Grip Pump
10. NWA - Express Yourself
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

Posts : 2780
Age : 27
Location : Brisbane

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:08 am

my absolute favourite song is probably The Pretender - Foo Fighters. great song, and pretty easy to play on drums. their song everlong is a bitch though
Back to top Go down
Cronk'sArmy
Guru
Cronk'sArmy

Posts : 1290

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:12 am

U2: Beautiful Day

There's song i never get sick of
Back to top Go down
Broncos11
Guru
Broncos11

Posts : 6226
Location : Brisbane

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:14 am

keno wrote:
my absolute favourite song is probably The Pretender - Foo Fighters. great song, and pretty easy to play on drums. their song everlong is a bitch though
Everlong's Awesome!
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

Posts : 2780
Age : 27
Location : Brisbane

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:25 am

Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
keno wrote:
my absolute favourite song is probably The Pretender - Foo Fighters. great song, and pretty easy to play on drums. their song everlong is a bitch though
Everlong's Awesome!
it is, but just a bitch to play on drums.
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

Posts : 13691
Age : 25
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:26 am

Cronk'sArmy wrote:
U2: Beautiful Day

There's song i never get sick of
that song is kick ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
Broncos11
Guru
Broncos11

Posts : 6226
Location : Brisbane

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:31 am

keno wrote:
Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
keno wrote:
my absolute favourite song is probably The Pretender - Foo Fighters. great song, and pretty easy to play on drums. their song everlong is a bitch though
Everlong's Awesome!
it is, but just a bitch to play on drums.
Did you see them when they came to Brisbane?
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

Posts : 2780
Age : 27
Location : Brisbane

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
keno wrote:
Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
keno wrote:
my absolute favourite song is probably The Pretender - Foo Fighters. great song, and pretty easy to play on drums. their song everlong is a bitch though
Everlong's Awesome!
it is, but just a bitch to play on drums.
Did you see them when they came to Brisbane?
No
Back to top Go down
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru
theFOOTBALLlover

Posts : 1940
Age : 30

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:44 pm

Anything Chris Brown. I went to his concert on Sunday night I think it was. Very entertaining!
Back to top Go down
serge
Guru
serge

Posts : 1089
Age : 34

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:50 pm

My Top 10 Most Played on I Tunes

1. Sober - Kelly Clarkson
2. The Tide and its Takers - 36 Crazyfists
3. Sleeping Awake v2 - POD
4. Only a Year or so ... - 36 Crazyfists
5. Message in a Bottle - Machine Head
6. Absent are the Saints - 36 Crazyfists
7. Clenching the fists of Descent - Machine Head
8. Silver - Machine Head
9. Skin and Atmosphere - 36 Crazyfists
10. Paper Tiger - Dry Kill Logic

* I might add that whilst I dont mind Kelly Clarkson's music she is no where near my fave artist ... Just an anomoly that shuffle has on my comp Neutral
Back to top Go down
serge
Guru
serge

Posts : 1089
Age : 34

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:04 pm

And by a twist of fate

The Shape - Slipknot

has just made it into my top 10
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

Posts : 13691
Age : 25
Location : Port Adelaide Football Club

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Kelly Clarkson Shocked OMG!
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
Hendo Maroon
Moderator
Hendo Maroon

Posts : 12596
Age : 33
Location : DOG Squad

Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:38 pm

TOP 10 Punk Tracks

1. The Clash - Guns Of Brixton
2. Ramones - Blitzkreig Bop
3. The Clash - London Calling
4. Sommerset - Streets Dont Close
5. Ramones - 53rd and 3rd
6. Ramones - Beat On The Brat
7. Misfits - Skulls
8. The Clash - Death Or Glory
9. Flogging Molly - If I Ever Leave This World Alive
10. Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Songs   Your Favourite Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Your Favourite Songs
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com