Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Our Lord Jesus christ

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sibs#12
Legend

Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Laughing This is a joke, this 'Reverend' is just pulling bible verses out of his ass that have nothing to do with what he's quoting...

So if we're all gonna meet god one day, what about those who dont believe in him? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Cmon Revhead it happened when i was 7 or 8 and i'm worried about my Eternal Damnation
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 am

Sibs#12 wrote:
Laughing This is a joke, this 'Reverend' is just pulling bible verses out of his ass that have nothing to do with what he's quoting...
He wouldn't be the only person to do that.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:46 am

HAHAHA
i just read thru this whole thread for the first time and i couldnt stop laughing
what a load of shite Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
The Reverend
Trainee
The Reverend

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm

I'll been travelling this wide brown land of Oz lately as a minister for the Lord meeting a lot of folks and learning new things but one peculiar occasion when I was praying to the good Lord above I asked him to give me a sign that things would be alright for a small child who had a illness and just then at that moment I was bitten on the ankle by a weird looking animal that looked like a raccoon. affraid I got such a shock I ended up falling on my fanny. The child got better immediately and we all thanked the Lord for that.

Isn't it amazing how God gives his answer sometimes in the most unexpected moments?
...and does anyone know what that weird colorless animal could of been?

Isaiah 12:1-6
[5] Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.
[6] Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you."
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Hail Buddha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey Rev are you opposed to homosexuality as it states in Leviticus 18:22?
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:14 pm

The Reverend wrote:
I'll been travelling this wide brown land of Oz lately as a minister for the Lord meeting a lot of folks and learning new things but one peculiar occasion when I was praying to the good Lord above I asked him to give me a sign that things would be alright for a small child who had a illness and just then at that moment I was bitten on the ankle by a weird looking animal that looked like a raccoon. affraid I got such a shock I ended up falling on my fanny. The child got better immediately and we all thanked the Lord for that.

Wasn't a possum was it?

Plus, that kid got better because of the Panadol, not because a possum thought you looked like a tasty treat.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Do you Dig Slayer Rev.
Back to top Go down
redunderthebed
Professional
redunderthebed

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 pm

Hail Darwin

All gods are false and made up!
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 pm

redunderthebed wrote:
Hail Darwin

Except for Eric Clapton, he's real

Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Claptongod_2
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm sorry Feldster but i don't see why you Worship such a "a little above average" performer. He Ripped Bob Marley off and that was his biggest hit . Bob Marley is worshippable not "Richard" Clapton IMO.

P.S. Are those Fighting Words Cause if so i'll tone it down a little.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:14 pm

washs hands of statement

Last edited by Megadeecee on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redunderthebed
Professional
redunderthebed

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Megadeecee wrote:
redunderthebed wrote:
Hail Darwin

How funny is it when you see a Darwinist argue with a Churchie . The Churcie just will not accept Facts

I agree i was just putting the facts out there. Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:38 pm

I came here to remove my Outragous (To Some) Statement Now i Can't. I'm not sure why your razzin me.
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:08 am

Classic thread. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 am

Megadeecee wrote:
I'm sorry Feldster but i don't see why you Worship such a "a little above average" performer. He Ripped Bob Marley off and that was his biggest hit . Bob Marley is worshippable not "Richard" Clapton IMO.

P.S. Are those Fighting Words Cause if so i'll tone it down a little.

Some classic songs/covers by Clapton:
- Layla
- Crossroads
- Sunshine Of Your Love
- White Room
- Badge
- Tears In Heaven
- Strange Brew
- Tears in Heaven
- Cocaine
- After Midnight
- I Shot The Sheriff
- Change The World
- My Father's Eyes
- Wonderful Tonight
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door
- Lay Down Sally
- Hoochie Coochie Man
- Motherless Child
- Have You Ever Loved A Woman

Member of some great bands:
- Cream
- Derek and the Dominoes
- Blind Faith
- The Yardbirds (spawned Led Zeppelin)
- John Mayall and the Blues Breakers
- Plastic Ono Band

Some of his great contributions to music:
- An amazing duet album with JJ Cale
- An equally amazing duet album with BB King
- Played lead guitar on Beatles' song "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
- Worked with Carlos Santana on "Supernatural"
- Played on "Concert for Bangladesh" (first ever benefit concert)
- Organized the charity gig "Concert for George"
- Organized the Crossroads Guitar Festival to raise money for drug rehab clinic, with Santana, JJ Cale, John Mayer, BB King, Robert Cray, ZZ Top and heaps more performing there, as well as himself.
- Ranked by Rolling Stone as the 4th greatest guitarist of all time (Behind Hendrix, Allman and BB King)
- Ranked by Feldy as the 2nd greatest guitarist of all time (behind Hendrix)
- Ranked by Feldy as the 4th favourite recording artist of all time in his Top 100 on TFW (behind Beatles, Wilburys and Bob Dylan)

That enough reason's to worship him? Laughing
I suppose if your not into the Blues and Roots side of things, you don't appreciate him as much... his blues work is impressive

Don't see Our Father In Heaven with a resume that impressive Razz
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 am

^ ... his resume probably has a gazillion pages of people on it..
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 am

I said he was "a little above average" Feldster . Bob Marley Will do me just Fine thank Yop I could do a long winded Spiel about Bob Marley but i could't Be Fu8ked at the Moment.
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 am

TFW's most pointless argument?
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 am

Teal Devils wrote:

Which one? The Clapton one or the God one? Razz
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:36 am

You Could have waited another minute or two TD , i would have been gone . Feldster i'd prefer to think of it as a Bob Marley V Eric clapton Love In.

Do you think its possible that Teal just unloaded on you feldster and I.
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 am

TheFeldster wrote:
Teal Devils wrote:

Both Razz
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:41 am

Megadeecee wrote:
You Could have waited another minute or two TD , i would have been gone . Feldster i'd prefer to think of it as a Bob Marley V Eric clapton Love In.

Do you think its possible that Teal just unloaded on you feldster and I.

Laughing Yeah, Marley and Clapton are both good Smile But I prefer Clapton (saw him live once, was awesome!)

Also, couldn't help but graffiti an image on Paint to say Clapton is God Razz Will now be my avatar (it was either that or return the BeatleCrows there Razz)
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:39 am

Teal Devils wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
Teal Devils wrote:

Both Razz

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Lord Jesus christ   Our Lord Jesus christ - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Lord Jesus christ
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com