Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 The homework thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

Posts : 2189
Location : Fulham Broadway Station

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:04 am

At my school, history and geo are compulsary til yr 9 which is when we do the school certificate for both of them, then in yr 10 you pick either elective history which is for people who might wanna do history in yr 11 or if they just like history more than geo and they don't wanna do either (me). Then there's elective geo which barely anyone does. Then there's HSC Geo which is the preliminary course in yr 10, then you do the HSC in yr 11.
Back to top Go down
purple
Professional
purple

Posts : 110
Location : Victoria

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 am

keno wrote:
anyone keen to help me if i need it with chem and maths b?
What year are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

Posts : 2664
Age : 29
Location : Stamford Bridge

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:55 am

Homework? Whats homework?

Sorry kids. I can't help saying that. I love that I've defered my course for a year. I just hope that when I start next year it doesn't mean I've lost my study ways.
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

Posts : 1454

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:43 am

Enforcer wrote:
Homework? Whats homework?

Sorry kids. I can't help saying that. I love that I've defered my course for a year. I just hope that when I start next year it doesn't mean I've lost my study ways.


What course did you get?
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

Posts : 1454

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:45 am

Chelsea4Lyf wrote:
At my school, history and geo are compulsary til yr 9 which is when we do the school certificate for both of them, then in yr 10 you pick either elective history which is for people who might wanna do history in yr 11 or if they just like history more than geo and they don't wanna do either (me). Then there's elective geo which barely anyone does. Then there's HSC Geo which is the preliminary course in yr 10, then you do the HSC in yr 11.


I'm not sure how it works where you live, but in Victoria, it makes a lot of sense to accelerate at least one year 12 subject to year 11, if not two. It gives you experience for the real thing, you can put marks in the bank, and if you stuff it up, it doesn't really matter because you can always make up for it in year 12.
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

Posts : 6033
Age : 27
Location : Wellington

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:19 am

Where did i come from?
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

Posts : 2780
Age : 27
Location : Brisbane

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:44 am

purple wrote:
keno wrote:
anyone keen to help me if i need it with chem and maths b?
What year are you doing?
12 mate
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

Posts : 11569
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:45 am

keno wrote:
anyone keen to help me if i need it with chem and maths b?

I'm doing Yr 12 Chem as well Very Happy

I presume Maths B is Specialist? In which case, I'll be no help Razz
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

Posts : 2664
Age : 29
Location : Stamford Bridge

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 am

smashedmirror704 wrote:
Enforcer wrote:
Homework? Whats homework?

Sorry kids. I can't help saying that. I love that I've defered my course for a year. I just hope that when I start next year it doesn't mean I've lost my study ways.


What course did you get?

Airline Pilot at RMIT Tafe.
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

Posts : 2780
Age : 27
Location : Brisbane

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:18 am

TheFeldster wrote:
keno wrote:
anyone keen to help me if i need it with chem and maths b?

I'm doing Yr 12 Chem as well Very Happy

I presume Maths B is Specialist? In which case, I'll be no help Razz
what are you doing at the moment? i'm doing equilibrium reactions Mad
maths b is just i dunno, maths b, in the middle, but there is about 5 people who do math c which is really hard and a lot of people struggle with math b, i dont personally
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

Posts : 11569
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:34 am

keno wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
keno wrote:
anyone keen to help me if i need it with chem and maths b?

I'm doing Yr 12 Chem as well Very Happy

I presume Maths B is Specialist? In which case, I'll be no help Razz
what are you doing at the moment? i'm doing equilibrium reactions Mad
maths b is just i dunno, maths b, in the middle, but there is about 5 people who do math c which is really hard and a lot of people struggle with math b, i dont personally

Oh, I think I know what Maths B is now. I think, in SA we call it Studies.

And yeah, in Chemistry, we're doing Equilibrium, and Kc numbers

We just finished Enthalpy of Combustion Evil or Very Mad I hate that stuff!
Back to top Go down
purple
Professional
purple

Posts : 110
Location : Victoria

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:11 am

can't help u with the Chem, i dropped it in yr 11.
In Victoria we have 4 maths:
- Foundation
- General/Further
- Methods
- Specialist
Foundation is the easiest, and specialist is the hardest, im guessing that you are doing Methods, so i couldn't help ya. I choose to drop out of methods and go into general coz its easier.
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

Posts : 2780
Age : 27
Location : Brisbane

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:25 pm

purple wrote:
can't help u with the Chem, i dropped it in yr 11.
In Victoria we have 4 maths:
- Foundation
- General/Further
- Methods
- Specialist
Foundation is the easiest, and specialist is the hardest, im guessing that you are doing Methods, so i couldn't help ya. I choose to drop out of methods and go into general coz its easier.
yeah, i guess our system lines up with that
foundation=pvm
general=math a
method=math b
specialist=math c
Back to top Go down
carlton12
Legend
carlton12

Posts : 12353
Age : 24
Location : Victoria

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 pm

I'm in yr 8. We get like no h/w. I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

Posts : 11569
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:59 pm

keno wrote:
purple wrote:
can't help u with the Chem, i dropped it in yr 11.
In Victoria we have 4 maths:
- Foundation
- General/Further
- Methods
- Specialist
Foundation is the easiest, and specialist is the hardest, im guessing that you are doing Methods, so i couldn't help ya. I choose to drop out of methods and go into general coz its easier.
yeah, i guess our system lines up with that
foundation=pvm
general=math a
method=math b
specialist=math c
Yeah SA has

foundation=pvm=Applications
general=math a=Methods
method=math b=Studies
specialist=math c=Specialist
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

Posts : 11569
Age : 29
Location : Adelaide

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm

carlton09 wrote:
I'm in yr 8. We get like no h/w. I LOVE IT!

Yr 8 = Biggest bludge year in the history of bludge years

Unfortunately, that usually means Yr 9 = OUCH!
Back to top Go down
carlton12
Legend
carlton12

Posts : 12353
Age : 24
Location : Victoria

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
carlton09 wrote:
I'm in yr 8. We get like no h/w. I LOVE IT!

Yr 8 = Biggest bludge year in the history of bludge years

Unfortunately, that usually means Yr 9 = OUCH!

dont scare me study
Back to top Go down
Niv
Guru
Niv

Posts : 3616
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Years 8,9 and 10 are all easy, it's 11 and 12 that really suck ass!
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

Posts : 4251
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:46 am

yr 11 was kinda easy last yr

not that much different from yr 10
Back to top Go down
Black Bird
Guru
Black Bird

Posts : 4576
Age : 114

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:46 am

Year 9 was the bludge year
Back to top Go down
http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

Posts : 4881
Location : Melbourne

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 am

Black Bird wrote:
Year 9 was the bludge year
agreed. so was year 8, and 10 at the moment. hell, all of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Chelsea4Lyf
Guru
Chelsea4Lyf

Posts : 2189
Location : Fulham Broadway Station

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 am

anyone read to kill a mockingbird? i have to do a newspaper article on it....
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

Posts : 4130

The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:03 am

got an A on my maths Exam Smile
got B on my SOSE exam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The homework thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The homework thread.   The homework thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The homework thread.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com