Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 Rumoured Signings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

Posts : 1669
Age : 17
Location : Sydney Reputation: █ █ █ █ █

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm

jokesss
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Posts : 7357
Age : 29
Location : Canberra

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 am

tahu to roosters
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:08 am

Dragon Bomber wrote:
tahu to roosters

You pulling my leg or true?
Back to top Go down
DUB
Guru
DUB

Posts : 4177
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong/Bathurst

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:33 am

I've heard rumours that michael monaghan will come back 2 australia next year. Canberra and Eels are favourites to sign him.

also word is cayless will get shownt he door at end of year, and poore will replace him at front of eels engine room.
Back to top Go down
DUB
Guru
DUB

Posts : 4177
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong/Bathurst

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:34 am

Is it me or is it that every player in the news is rumoured to sign with the roosters?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Posts : 7357
Age : 29
Location : Canberra

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:35 am

DUB wrote:
Is it me or is it that every player in the news is rumoured to sign with the roosters?

thats coz the roosters dont grow players they buy them Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:35 am

I would love tahu!!!! but i dont think it will happen... if it does we will be the club to snare him
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

Posts : 10505
Location : Nth Queensland

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:22 am


_________________
Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Sig2b
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:34 am

Roy Bell ---> Rabbitohs
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:36 am

Panthers wrote:
Michael Bani ---> Cowboys.
Ben Farrar ---> Sea Eagles.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25549682-5006066,00.html

I rate Bani he has great talent
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Posts : 3095
Age : 25
Location : Sydney

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:31 am

webster wrote:
Roy Bell ---> Rabbitohs

Huh? Is that the really shit Roy Bell who had no defense but was a speedster?
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:50 am

ManningMan18 wrote:
webster wrote:
Roy Bell ---> Rabbitohs

Huh? Is that the really shit Roy Bell who had no defense but was a speedster?

Just a small rumour and yes, the really small Roy Bell that was compared to another young speedster in Joven Clarke. I've been told Roy has bulked up a bit and played exceptionaly for Northern Rivers the other day.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:52 am

Joven Clarke was awesome on rugby league 1... Had speed of 10 lol
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

Posts : 2780
Age : 27
Location : Brisbane

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:09 am

not rumoured anymore i guess
but dan hunt has resigned with the dragons until 2012
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

Posts : 4608
Location : Sydney

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:26 am

Panthers wrote:
Michael Bani ---> Cowboys.
Ben Farrar ---> Sea Eagles.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25549682-5006066,00.html

Yes please. Thumbleft
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

Posts : 1559
Age : 31
Location : Townsville

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Panthers wrote:
Michael Bani ---> Cowboys.
Ben Farrar ---> Sea Eagles.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25549682-5006066,00.html

Thumbdown

Shitty deal for the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:01 am

Scotty i am a cowboys fan but i must say i wouldnt say we were getting the shit end of the deal. It is pretty even if not better for us. We need another winger just in case williams or harris gets injured even bani can give them a run for their money. Bani is a very underrated player and last year he showed us so when he got all that game time. I would like this deal to be done.
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

Posts : 4130

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:05 am

Venom wrote:
Scotty i am a cowboys fan but i must say i wouldnt say we were getting the shit end of the deal. It is pretty even if not better for us. We need another winger just in case williams or harris gets injured even bani can give them a run for their money. Bani is a very underrated player and last year he showed us so when he got all that game time. I would like this deal to be done.

wft dont you support the Warriors??
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:06 am

Fijian95 wrote:
Venom wrote:
Scotty i am a cowboys fan but i must say i wouldnt say we were getting the shit end of the deal. It is pretty even if not better for us. We need another winger just in case williams or harris gets injured even bani can give them a run for their money. Bani is a very underrated player and last year he showed us so when he got all that game time. I would like this deal to be done.

wft dont you support the Warriors??

Yes i do, i cheer for 3 teams and all have a valid purpose to me.

Warriors, Titans, Cowboys
Back to top Go down
Broncos11
Guru
Broncos11

Posts : 6226
Location : Brisbane

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:12 am

WTF? You support three teams?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:13 am

Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
WTF? You support three teams?

Yes and keep your opinions to yourself. twos a limit wtf whats the difference
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

Posts : 4130

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:13 am

LOL how can you support three teams??
Back to top Go down
Broncos11
Guru
Broncos11

Posts : 6226
Location : Brisbane

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:14 am

Venom wrote:
Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
WTF? You support three teams?

Yes and keep your opinions to yourself. twos a limit wtf whats the difference
A forum is for fucking opinions so why should you have to keep them to yourself?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:15 am

Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
Venom wrote:
Ratboy_oo7 wrote:
WTF? You support three teams?

Yes and keep your opinions to yourself. twos a limit wtf whats the difference
A forum is for fucking opinions so why should you have to keep them to yourself?

Okay fine my opion is that ur a fucking bitch.

And fiji by cheering for them wtf mate think before you comment
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Posts : 7357
Age : 29
Location : Canberra

Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:15 am

how the F*** do you support three teams???

thats just messed up... you musnt have much passion for your team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Rumoured Signings
Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com