Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
keno
Guru
keno

Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 am

SportsLegend wrote:
Yeah the Nrl needs the good Todd Carney back, Panthers sure do have some money in the till.

Um I have heard Pat Richards isnt coming to Souths he is staying at Wigan, but he will come back in a couple of years to retire.

And no news on the other two. From my point of view i believe one of the Monaghans will move to the same club, if this is going to happen i wish for the Nrl sake that Michael Mohaghan goes to Canberra and it would be a sure boost for their side.

I am wondering how can teams like Brisbane and Melbourne has so much money? Like canberra dont have big name players, so are they over paying their players or what? They should go shopping for some new recuits
especially after losing carney. they should have heaps of space.
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:51 am

keno wrote:
SportsLegend wrote:
Yeah the Nrl needs the good Todd Carney back, Panthers sure do have some money in the till.

Um I have heard Pat Richards isnt coming to Souths he is staying at Wigan, but he will come back in a couple of years to retire.

And no news on the other two. From my point of view i believe one of the Monaghans will move to the same club, if this is going to happen i wish for the Nrl sake that Michael Mohaghan goes to Canberra and it would be a sure boost for their side.

I am wondering how can teams like Brisbane and Melbourne has so much money? Like canberra dont have big name players, so are they over paying their players or what? They should go shopping for some new recuits
especially after losing carney. they should have heaps of space.

Yes agree but what about the penrith panthers they would have a lot of space, no offence to panthers supporters but only 2 players i would pay big money for would be civo and pritchard, oh ang possibly Michael gordon.

Also take a look at the parramatta side, they have 3 or 4 big names and they rest are no names, i am sure they are over paying players, I would pay these guys big money: Cayless, hindmarsh, and inu. Hayne has gone off. In his first season he was the best but he has let all his form behind him. Hopefully from playing with fiji he has got his speed and form back like he showed in the world cup.

ANOTHER SEASON OVER BUT ANOTHER ONE BEGINS
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:55 am

i've heard the dragons will be looking into todd carney and issac luke in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:04 am

Oh Isaac Luke my thoughts he wont go to the drags, Wests are more thoughts of where he will go. I believe Dragons are out of cash
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 am

SportsLegend wrote:
Oh Isaac Luke my thoughts he wont go to the drags, Wests are more thoughts of where he will go. I believe Dragons are out of cash
priddis probably wanted a retirement cheque, so i think he'll play out 2 years and be done.
and apparently we still have some cap space left. probably not a whole lot, but still some.
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 am

Oh i have heard that to, i reckon farah will move clubs. Roosters that could be a option in my mind. But maybe if titans miss out on smith farah could be another posssibility
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am

farah or luke are ideal players for the dragons, just don't know if they have enough space in the cap to be able to afford them.
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am

keno wrote:
SportsLegend wrote:
priddis probably wanted a retirement cheque, so i think he'll play out 2 years and be done.
and apparently we still have some cap space left. probably not a whole lot, but still some.

Yeah some i dont think will be good enough for luke. He is a great player and definitely be in the nrls to 5 hookers in my opion.

And same for farah.....
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:12 am

SportsLegend wrote:
keno wrote:
SportsLegend wrote:

Yeah some i dont think will be good enough for luke. He is a great player and definitely be in the nrls to 5 hookers in my opion.

And same for farah.....
well, suppose priddis is on 250 around there, and say we have about 50-100 left
would 300-350 be good enough?
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:17 am

um priddis would be 250 mate. renoldson was 70k so i suspect priddis would be 160-170k. Although at the Panthers he would of been payed alot. Luke would wanna be payed 280-320 probalely.

One thing i have always wanted to know what how much each player was being payed
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:21 am

Cam Smith to the titans is a big one floating around
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:21 am

socceroos06 wrote:

Reckon it will happen?
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:23 am

Panthers wrote:
socceroos06 wrote:

Reckon it will happen?

probably, but i really hope not, he is a big part of our team
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:25 am

Oh he will go to the titans. I think titans offer 4 million and storm 2.2. Over 4-5 years.

No contest, Welcome to the Titans Cam Smith oh and You to steve turner
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:27 am

SportsLegend wrote:
Oh he will go to the titans. I think titans offer 4 million and storm 2.2. Over 4-5 years.

the thing is, Cameron Smith is more about loyalty than money. He said this will be a hard decision for him so we will wait and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 am

socceroos06 wrote:
SportsLegend wrote:

the thing is, Cameron Smith is more about loyalty than money. He said this will be a hard decision for him so we will wait and see what happens.
wouldn't have picked smith for loyalty.
and he would have gotten a taste for what it would be like at the titans under cartwright - as he was assistant to sticky.
Back to top Go down
Sports_Legend
Guru
Sports_Legend

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:42 am

Yes good point Keno, everyone knows he is off to the titans in 2010
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:49 am

Just heard that Maitua may still go to another NRL club...

Fox Sports also reported Craig Wing is unhappy with 3rd party deals at the Rabbitohs...
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 am

Panthers wrote:
Just heard that Maitua may still go to another NRL club...

Fox Sports also reported Craig Wing is unhappy with 3rd party deals at the Rabbitohs...
i heard that it would be unlikely that the NRL would let him sign with another NRL club.
the craig wing is a new one though
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:22 am

The whole third party deals is the reason Gasnier left the Dragons. So It's a bit of a worrying sign for us. If Wingy leaves us. Sutton will definately play five-eighth and hopefully we can snare Maitua to play lock.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:28 am

Smith will no longer be going to the titans:D
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:31 am

socceroos06 wrote:
Smith will no longer be going to the titans:D

indeed very good news
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:27 am

David Stagg linked to the Bulldogs to replace Reni Maitua at the club.

Reni Maitua is likely to be not de-registered and is favoured to go to the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Guru
Cameron

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 am

Mick De Vere!!!!

There's a flashback

Also...don't really want to lose Stagg...but second row is the only position where we have great depth...but Stagg offered no fuss versatility.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:11 am

SportsLegend wrote:

Yeah i get those rumours from a website that is regurly updated, so all true rumours. Matua will come to the cowboys, i always thought that he would and him and willie tonga are best mates so they will link up i suspect.

Hopefully he will be able to curb some of his bad habits, I suspect he will be able to however, Townsville is a long way from Maroubra if people know what I meen.

Still, a starting forward pack of

8. Webb
9. Payne
10. Kaufusi
11. Southern
12. O'Donnell
13. Maitua

Is looking pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com