Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Empty
PostSubject: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:47 am

HIGHLANDERS: 15 Israel Dagg, 14 Ben Smith, 13 Jason Shoemark, 12 Johnny Leota/Jayden Hayward, 11 Fetu'u Vainikolo, 10 Daniel Bowden, 9 Jimmy Cowan (c); 8 Steve Setephano, 7 Alando Soakai, 6 Adam Thomson, 5 Hayden Triggs, 4 Josh Bekhuis, 3 Clint Newland, 2 David Hall, 1 Jamie Mackintosh.
Reserves: 16 Jason Rutledge, 17 Chris King, 18 George Naoupu, 19 Tim Boys, 20 Sean Romans, 21 Hayward/Brett Mather, 22 Kenny Lynn.

CRUSADERS: 15 Leon MacDonald, 14 Jared Payne, 13 Casey Laulala, 12 Tim Bateman, 11 Kade Poki, 10 Colin Slade, 9 Andy Ellis; 8 Thomas Waldrom, 7 Richie McCaw, 6 Kieran Read, 5 Ross Filipo, 4 Brad Thorn, 3 Ben Franks, 2 Corey Flynn, 1 Wyatt Crockett.
Reserves: 16 Jason Macdonald, 17 Bronson Murray, 18 Isaac Ross, 18 George Whitelock, 10 Kahn Fotuali'i/Steve Alfeld, 21 Stephen Brett, 22 Adam Whitelock.
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:48 am

A bit of a surprise to see slade there named ahead of brett although i do rate slade.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 am

Damnit - had to change my fantasy side Sad
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:00 am

Thats why im waitin gtill tomorrow to name mine.

I cant find any other starting lineups nrl is easy they are all posted on a wednesday before the game, do you know of anywhere to find all the line ups, apart from tomorrow mornings herald?
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:04 am

RugbyHeaven.co.nz spills them out - Brumbies and Highlanders have been named but I think that's already up...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 am

yeah brumbies, blues, crusaders and highlanders are the only ones i can find so far.
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:15 am

15 Israel Dagg, 14 Ben Smith, 13 Jason Shoemark,
12 Johnny Leota/Jayden Hayward, 11 Fetu'u Vainikolo, 10 Daniel Bowden,
9 Jimmy Cowan (c)

Thats an exciting bacline !

8 Thomas Waldrom

Great to see him getting a start he deserves it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games   Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highlanders and Crusaders name teams for first games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com