Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Brett Farve

Go down 

Should have he retired?
yes
Brett Farve Vote_lcap43%Brett Farve Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
no
Brett Farve Vote_lcap57%Brett Farve Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:30 pm

who thinks he is past his prime?

he hasnt been able to make the plays that he once was able to do with ease.

he was brilliant when he was with green bay but now he does not have that same skill.

do u think he should have retired instead of going to the jets?

discuss
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:01 am

despite being past his prime he is still one of the better QB in the NFL
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:15 am

He is still good enough to play in the NFL, but he should make up his mind instead of retiring then unretiring........twice! So in my opinion if he says hes going to retire then retire or stop making quick decisions that you'll regret later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:31 pm

he had a very very good game on friday vs patriots
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 am

Dont even start me with brett Favre

He leads the league in interceptions this year and out of anyone who has ever been drafted in the NFL

He has the most picks in a career

he is selfish

Doesn't contribute to team workouts

throws into triple coverage

Put the packers in a situation of wasting our future for another year or turning him down and turning our fanbase against us

He should have retired a long time ago but i dont want him to because i want to keep watching him lead the league in Interceptions and lose to easy teams like Oakland
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 am

Dont even start me with brett Favre

He leads the league in interceptions this year and out of anyone who has ever been drafted in the NFL

He has the most picks in a career

he is selfish

Doesn't contribute to team workouts

throws into triple coverage

Put the packers in a situation of wasting our future for another year or turning him down and turning our fanbase against us

He should have retired a long time ago but i dont want him to because i want to keep watching him lead the league in Interceptions and lose to easy teams like Oakland
Back to top Go down
bradyboy12
Trainee
bradyboy12

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:57 am

settle down manningman 18.
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 am

He's still a good QB - but an absolute c**t
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 am

look

Lets just say that Brett favre WAS a good QB and is stretching his career out to far

He has to finish it, is obvious with 22 interceptions

don't like the position he put the packers in so i want him to keep throwing picks and stay in the NFL for a year
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:16 am

Deep down he's retired, but as soon as spring training starts then he'll himself, start to feel the "Pinch" to want to return to the game.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 am

fox sports news says hes retired
looks like its official now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:03 am

Hes gone

The jets shouldn't have released Pennington and even though i hate brett favre, he lead them to a decent season but that wasn't what they needed.

The jets stupidly got brett Favre obviously trying to turn a previous 4-12 to a conference championship in 1 year.

Not many teams can turnaround that quick and right now, the jets have ruined their next 2 or 3 years.

The only possible way that i see them suceeding next season is if they trade up for Sanchezz or stafford, or buy Matt Cassel since he will be the only decent QB free agent.

Brett favre was good. this should have happened 2 0r 3 years ago. but i think when favre felt like he had another season in him, he looked at 22 interceptions and said 'I feel like it but it isn't going that great for me.'

Well done on most of your career brett
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Any bets he'll feel a pinch to come back later in the year. He always does this.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:20 am

Nah, Sportcentre had an interview with him and he said it was the final time.

But there is a chance he could jump into free agency wen som1 gets hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brett Farve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brett Farve   Brett Farve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brett Farve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com