Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Definitely - no quality in the number 10 jumper. Won't make the semi's
Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Indeed - possible semi-finalists, but will definitely choke if they make it that far
Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Affirmitive - too inconsistent at home, these guys just aren't the real deal
Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes - 19-0 down at home to the Warratahs after 29 minutes. They are an embarrassment
Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009?   Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:04 am

pedwintheking wrote:
celtics08 wrote:
Chiefs FTW!

Top 4

Chiefs, Canes, Crusaders, Blues

I would love that.....an even better one would be highlanders for Saders or Canes

Very Happy Same, I would lose Crusaders to miss out for the Highlanders
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009?   Are the Hurricanes pretenders in 2009? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Conrad Smith wasn't all that missed as I thought Tamati Ellison did exceptionally well - especially when he popped a kick over most of the team, someone (horne?) caught it and then immediately got a flying Ellison into his gut Smile

However Weepu was exceptionally missed (I think Ripia was 50/50 too which is why Kirkpatrick was left on the field the whole game) and no discredit meant to Coles but we missed Hore in the breakdown too.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com