Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The "How Was Your Day?" Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niv
Guru
Niv

The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Mine was good, played cricket all day and got an award for my fielding! I didn't bat or bowl, but I didn't let a single ball get past me all day, and it's the first award I've won for cricket, I'm hoping for it to be the first of many Smile Then I ate McDonalds and watched the 20/20.

Has anything interesting happened to other TFW members today?
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 am

Today i found out when i have history first spell we can hav breakfast in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:09 am

Frankston sucks...
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:09 am

shit and only to get worse. i have to work soon
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 am

Been to work, nothing overly exciting
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:49 am

crap.
worked from 6-4

we opened up a new store today...fecking chaos
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:50 am

Was boring.. start work again on wednesday dammit..been off for so long haha
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:16 am

my day was ok...
nothing interesting happened but i want a credit card.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 am

My clients are pushy pricks, my co-worker is a moron, and my manager doesn't have a clue what's going on...so business as usual! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:38 am

My day at school was sweet wouldn't get too carried away though...

schools school i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 am

Mine...mine was 50 50
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:42 am

Ford Champion wrote:
Mine...mine was 50 50

Thtas what u expect at school aye
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:57 am

Not today but Friday night was preety cool.

My mate and his brother whos a fucking nutcase got in a fight with these other kids from school. One of the kids tries to act so tough and hes a fag. They were punching on and my mates brother was beating the shit outa all 3 of these guys, even though he had a broken wrist. That faggot that tries to act all tough pulled a knife on this kid, and he was like seriously what the F*** are you gonna do and punched him out. lol
Back to top Go down
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:56 am

Whoa, sounds intense! :O
Back to top Go down
Black Bird
Guru
Black Bird

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:10 pm

pretty good, we had a war-cry at school which is always fun but then the downside was training where i was gagging and nearly spewed so many times it was so fkn hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:12 pm

relating to TGBY's point
If anyone is in adelaide, you'd know the stirling christmas pageant
i went there, with about 12 mates (for the pissup after)

one of my mates is 6'9 and 120kg, skinhead ranga, fuckin huge, and his twin brother is 6'5 and 100 kg, fuckin huge

at the pissup, they got started on, and knocked 12 consecutives out, then the bigger one got his face smashed in, lost his front teeth

then just got up

then he hid behind his smaller (but still 6'5 is huge) brother, and went to the guy who smashed him, then the small guy ducked, and the huge one just king hit this guys face

amazing
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:15 pm

mondayitas anyone
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Yeh Stoke but this guy i know, hes just insane

hes not overly big, average hieight average build, but ive never seen him back down in his life

If theres like 10 guys and just him, he still wont back down

nutcase, but hes a preety good bloke when you know him
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:30 pm

The Guy Behind You wrote:
Yeh Stoke but this guy i know, hes just insane

hes not overly big, average hieight average build, but ive never seen him back down in his life

If theres like 10 guys and just him, he still wont back down

nutcase, but hes a preety good bloke when you know him

same with my guys, just huge, and reckless

they just go insane, and swings his arms without method
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 pm

school, no more no less.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:24 pm

school was lame....
Back to top Go down
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm

I registered for my passport today! Should come in the mail in 2 weeks.

unfortunately I have to have a child one for 10 years since I'm currently uner 18, but I'll get over it Smile
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:28 pm

cleaned all the leaves out of my driveway, handed in a few resumes, picked up my sis from school. boring day.

hopfully tomorrow will be better.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:19 am

4 subjects at school today - Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths Evil or Very Mad Tuesdays make me suicidal Sad
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 am

I fixed my Uni shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "How Was Your Day?" Thread   The "How Was Your Day?" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "How Was Your Day?" Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com