Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Empty
PostSubject: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:20 pm

A new thread for you to tell all your drunken adventures!

Sunday 1 March 2009, 0215.

Just returned home from a night out in home town, sluts a plenty in this town so if your looking for an easy root here is the place to be. I have a Mrs so its just a few cheeky ass grabs for me. My eftpos card is currently not working, not because of lack of funding but because it is fucked, so spent most the night bludging off overs, so get the hangover for free tomorrow woohoo!

Who else is on the booze tonight?

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Haha.

Hendo could have gotten lucky tonight...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Haha, I'm always drunk... I don't need alcohol Dancing
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Ass grabs???????????? Surprised!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:09 pm

where do you go out drinking hendo?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:47 pm

kiwikid33 wrote:
where do you go out drinking hendo?

Now that I'm back in the bay I usually just drink at a mates then hit Havelock, Napier is a $50+ taxi ride just one way so too expensive, Hastings town is shit!

Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Good to hear i was a bit worried you would go out drinking in hastings

Havelocks a good place for a few drinks.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Haha, I would rather stay home then go to Hastings town, that place scares me. Yea, I quite a fan of the Loading Ramp and Divas, stay away from Turks and Tav though.

Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Bit hungover now Hendo? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Got a bit of a head ache but nothing a good feed of McDs and a frozen coke cant fix.

Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:39 am

The old my card ain't working trick. Always worth a few drinks to the 20+ crowd works well until you get nailed with a "Reversal".
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:34 am

We were out and about one night, all of us drunk except for one who was driving.

We pulled up outside a club where there was a no standing zone, and after a while the plods rocked up and told us to move (they were in the general area anyway) and as one of them came up to the car my mate put on NWA F*** Tha Police at full blast. I drunkenly tried to explain to the nice Mr. Policeman that in fact we held the job of the constabulary in the highest regard and esteem, and were only listening to such a song in order to explore the psyche of underprivileged Afro-American youth from South-Central L.A.

Not sure how it all came out, but the cop told us to "Get the f*** out of here before we lock you up" and we shot out of there with our tales between our legs.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:47 am

Playin up 98-99 New years on the sunny Coast We had to walk cause one of the 5 i was with Threatened the cabbie (off our Chops) which meant no cab would take us anywhere And as we were walkin down from Buderim to the coast The Law pulled over next to us And said what are you pineapple heads up to, It was too much.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:08 pm

hahahahaha good story smashed. I had a funny 1 also.

I had a blinder on friday night, went out with a few mates to republic and then finns (MANUKAU) lol. It was going good untill my mate asked me for my keys, i thought why not so he went back to the car with this chick and she went down on him lol. Next thing we know, 1 of my other m8s is hooking up with the same chick lol, pashing and all hahahaha. We decided to head off after that, but when we were going back my car, my m8 that hooked up with the girl 1st said to my other m8, "How did my d*ck taste?" hahahaha that made the night worth going out for lol.

Any1 else got any drunk stories from the weekend?
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:48 am

i didnt get too drunk on the weekend (lack of fundings Sad) but i did go out tho with the girlfriend and some mates
won like 15 bucks on the pokies as well - first proper go lol usually i just chuck in a buck and lose straight away
great night Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 am

Lol at some of these stories...smashedmirror's is good, and I Laughing so much at Kromy's.

Afc, what goes on with you and your woman when you are drunk together Razz
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 am

I'll go again: I went away with a few guys and a couple of their girls, and one of the fellas had just bought a new Commodore. He'd tweaked it a bit, and had just put a new set of rims and tyres on it that had set him back about 3 grand.

One night, he and his missus had an early night Wink while the rest of us concentrated on getting shit-hammered. About 3am, while this fella and his girl were having a right old time (and annoying the rest of us with it too), we decided to have some revenge.

We took out his tools and jack, and took all the wheels off the car, and then left it on bricks. We hid them at the house of this dude down the road, and we all kept quiet about it. Next morning the bloke went absolutely ape-shit and running around swearing. We told him we were all slaughtered and hadn't heard anything. He was really revved up saying he'd kick the arse of the people who had done this and just as he was about to call the police we fessed up. We were in the dog house, that's for sure
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Sibs#12 wrote:
Lol at some of these stories...smashedmirror's is good, and I Laughing so much at Kromy's.

Afc, what goes on with you and your woman when you are drunk together Razz

thats for me to kno and for u to find out for urself when ur older Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Bahaha @ Smasheds one.

Loved Kromys the most though.

Your car? Laughing
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Well, I'm currently drunk. Apparently five pints on an empty stomach equals lights out. That's a shame. Nothing story-worthy happened tonight though, sorry fellas. I'll try to do better in the future
Back to top Go down
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:32 am

Poor form mate, lift your game! XD
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:12 am

Bugger...

No stories = Fail
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:04 am

whoever lives in canberra come out tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill see you at shooters!!!!!!!!!!!!! or mooseheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm

3:31 on a Sunday Morning

Just returned from yet another night in town, what I learnt tonight is Irish girls are fukn hot and their accent is definitely a turn on. Bring on the OE!

Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Irish male accents are sexier..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!   Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Drunk?? I'm drunk!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com