Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Assignments You Do Not Want To Do

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Empty
PostSubject: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 am

This thread is for when you have an assignment that you don't want to do, but you have to, in here you can go crazy....

What assignments do you guys have atm...

I'm doing an english one now, Soo shit, gotta do stuff relating a book I didnt read Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 am

I have two Science assignments (one in-class, one at home) and I have to study for a History test next week. Sad

The Science one is so annoying coz it's about hearing aids and Cochlear implants - I DID THIS IN YEAR 7!!!! Mad But we have a double Science lesson tomorrow arvo, in an IT room, and my group has already finished so we get 100 minutes of doing jack shit Smile
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:05 am

business law essay Sad
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:07 am

Got an In class English essay Tomorrow, which we are only allowed to bring 100 words to write our essay..
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:15 am

I just did a 1000 word essay for an assesment hha
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:19 am

ummm right now i dont want to have to read 'to kill a mockingbird' or have to write an essay in religion tommorow
Back to top Go down
pedwintheking
Guru
pedwintheking

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 am

WCEsandiee wrote:
ummm right now i dont want to have to read 'to kill a mockingbird' or have to write an essay in religion tommorow

Wikipedia & google is your friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:29 am

Dammit

I just finished a rough copy for an assignment, and realized I wrote "out" not "our".

Thats what rough copies are for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 am

Scruffy wrote:
Dammit

I just finished a rough copy for an assignment, and realized I wrote "out" not "our".

wow, lucky u picked that up...imagin if u didnt affraid
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:06 am

WCEsandiee wrote:

haha i remember doing that at school

there is a movie for "to kill a mockingbird"
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:13 am

all of them? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 am

None.

Bumming around FTW!
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:27 am

Svoerman wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Dammit

wow, lucky u picked that up...imagin if u didnt affraid

Yer
Is lucky Smile
Back to top Go down
Jammo
Veteran
Jammo

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:36 am

Uhh all of them?
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm

You guys think you have problems... wait until Year 12 (or NZ's equivilent of)

Now that is a load of fun...

I'm doing the Suicide 5

Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Maths Studies
English Studies....

I'm gonna die this year Sad
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:40 pm

Dragon Bomber wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:

hahaa yeah i know, i dont want to watch it bcuz i watched about 2minutes of it on youtube and it scared me..i dont know why..it just did, i dont like older black/white movies
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 pm

WCEsandiee wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:

hahaa yeah i know, i dont want to watch it bcuz i watched about 2minutes of it on youtube and it scared me..i dont know why..it just did, i dont like older black/white movies

I actually enjoyed "Mockingbird".... pretty good IMO. But then, I do a hell of a lot of reading and watch a hell of a lot of old stuff, so I was in my element Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:45 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:

I actually enjoyed "Mockingbird".... pretty good IMO. But then, I do a hell of a lot of reading and watch a hell of a lot of old stuff, so I was in my element Very Happy

hahaa fair enough,
my friend already told me what happens in the end (the black guy dies?)
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:48 pm

WCEsandiee wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:

hahaa fair enough,

Yeah, there is another twist as well (I won't tell you anything except it involves the freaky next-door neighbor Laughing)
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:50 pm

I've only had one so far. Some shit for 'Reach Your Goal', an absoloute waste of 5 periods a week. I didn't do it Smile
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 pm

TheFeldster wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:
TheFeldster wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:
Dragon Bomber wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:

hahaa fair enough,

Yeah, there is another twist as well (I won't tell you anything except it involves the freaky next-door neighbor Laughing)

OMG tell me. HAHAA im only up to chapter four, whos the next door neighbour? dill?
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Boo Radley is the neighbour.

TKAM is a classic, one of the best books you'll ever read in school
Back to top Go down
Jammo
Veteran
Jammo

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:14 pm

smashedmirror704 wrote:
Boo Radley is the neighbour.

TKAM is a classic, one of the best books you'll ever read in school

true
excellent book, excellent film :thumbsu:
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 am

umm, all of them???
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 am

To Kill a Mockingbird is probably the only book I have ever had to read for school that I've enjoyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assignments You Do Not Want To Do   Assignments You Do Not Want To Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assignments You Do Not Want To Do
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com