Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:22 am

I would like him to be prime minister of Australia and think he could be in 10-15 years. Damn Japs(Savages) should stay out of our waters and nuetral waters near our waters.
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:22 am

He's a sell-out.

And I want to eat a whale burger.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:24 am

Garrett has been a disappointment, IMO. (And I do follow politics lol... sad isn't it?)

Whaling is cruel, evil and the Japs should just stop it already. Although some of the environmental extremists that are getting involved are dickheads as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Niv
Guru
Niv

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:24 am

I seriously can't look at him with a straight face after seeing him prance around in the 'Power And The Passion" video for so many years XD
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:25 am

Three words: Colleen and Iemma.

Australians have nothing to complain about anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Guru
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:31 am

Whaling is a disgraceful, but in my opinion it's in the same boat as bull riding so pfft I dunno

Their is nothing more satisfying then seeing a bull rider getting gored by a bull

Sorry, I went off-topic

Garrett talks the talk, he would be a joke as PM
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:33 am

Spoonman for PM!
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 am

TheFeldster wrote:
Garrett has been a disappointment, IMO. (And I do follow politics lol... sad isn't it?)

Whaling is cruel, evil and the Japs should just stop it already. Although some of the environmental extremists that are getting involved are dickheads as well Smile

i agree i just think Peter Garrett is doing his best in a strange corrupt system and yes they are dickheads thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:36 am

Niv wrote:
I seriously can't look at him with a straight face after seeing him prance around in the 'Power And The Passion" video for so many years XD

I wish the Guitar was as easy to master as the Peter Garrett Dance.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 am

Cynic wrote:
He's a sell-out.

aw cmon Cynic i hope you choke on it.
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:39 am

megadeecee wrote:
Cynic wrote:
He's a sell-out.

Okay, you whale-loving hippies.

What's the difference between killing cows for meat, sharks for fins and whales for blubber? I sense double standards I could gag on.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:42 am

Cynic wrote:
megadeecee wrote:
Cynic wrote:
He's a sell-out.

What's the difference between killing cows for meat, sharks for fins and whales for blubber? I sense double standards I could gag on.

I disagree with killing Sharks for fins...

The difference between killing whales for blubber and cows for meat is the fact that there are millions upon millions of bloody cows around the world. No matter how much beef we eat, there is no way that cows are gonna go extinct anytime soon...

However, whales are already on the endangered list, and are a protected species... that indicates killing them for a gourmet burger isn't the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Guru
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:43 am

Cynic wrote:
megadeecee wrote:
Cynic wrote:
He's a sell-out.

Because they are at risk of getting killed off completely
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:48 am

yes i agree with the Feldster (Extinction) and i'm no hippy but the Animal world is awesome. I'll take the side of Aussie dickheads over Japs every single time.
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:50 am

Stuff it, I'm not turning myself PC...

They're an endangered species. Fine. One problem: The NSW government killed a whale by doing NOTHING about it.

We don't have a legal leg to stand on. So essentially, if someone wants me to feel guilty, tough. We're as bad as them and I'm gonna enjoy my meat.

And Mega, 'Jap' can be taken in offence in reference to the Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:52 am

Doesn't worry me what you do or think about it . I just hope you choke on it cause i do have a mean Streak. Why do you think i use the term jap when i could say Japanese . I as a Australian have a right to hate japs (War Criminals)
Sorry bout that i had more jibber in me

Last edited by megadeecee on Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:53 am

I hope I enjoy it thoroughly and can have another in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:51 am

Shooter wrote:
Whaling is a disgraceful, but in my opinion it's in the same boat as bull riding so pfft I dunno

Their is nothing more satisfying then seeing a bull rider getting gored by a bull

Sorry, I went off-topic

Garrett talks the talk, he would be a joke as PM

and bull fighting, i hate it. its a death sentence for the bull.

one kid in my class last year (who was a real retard for saying it, in fact is just a moron straight up) said "i'd rather die like that rather than some pussy shit", fucking arsehole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling   Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Peter Garrett/Whaling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com