Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Cutler troubles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 pm

jay cutler has been having problems with the new broncos coach and there is rumors that he wants to leave the broncos

do you think he will actually leave?

or is he just being a little b!tch?

i personally think that he isnt gonna go anywhere and he has to get over it

discuss.....
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 am

There is no doubt that Jay Cutler is a fine quarter back, but look at the past.

T.O couldn't handle His coach or QB. But than again T.O is so in love with himself.

I think if issues are sorted he will stay, if not i predict an exodus about mid season.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am

cutler was being a little bitch last season too if i remember correctly
he needs to straighten up or he will end up losing his job
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 am

Cutler will stay,

The Broncos probably wont take a gamble on some lower class QB like Turnoversaurus Rex Grossmann or hope for someone like Matt stafford or Mark Sanchezz to be left for last.

Cutler is being a little bitch since he made the pro-bowl and the broncos are probably pissed off that he gave away a 3- game division lead but will keep him for another year and see if he turns out a distraction.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:18 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80f457d4&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

"The Denver Broncos confirm that Jay Cutler has requested a trade," team spokesman Jim Saccomano told The Associated Press.

would be a good pick up for a team like the jets Razz
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 am

lets take a step back if he doesnt want to go with the jets, then who else is looking for a decent QB?
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 am

is warner styaing at the cards?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:16 am

I reckon the Jets, Browns, Buccs, chiefs, Raiders and a few others will bid hard for him.

He will be traded as he will play shit if he feels shit playin for them

The Jets will be most desperate along with the buccs if they arent confident with Griese. I heard on NFL.com that the browns might be interested

What are the problems anyway, the coach is only around 5 years older than him
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:22 am

Cutler retreats further, forfeits $100K bonus

Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler has forfeited a $100,000 workout bonus by missing more thant 10 percent of his team’s offseason conditioning program, the Denver Post reported in its Monday edition.
The newspaper, citing Cutler’s friends as sources, also reports that the embattled quarterback has left his offseason home in Nashville for another U.S. destination. The paper declined to name Cutler’s latest place of residence.
With the workout bonus already forfeited, the next opportunity for a Cutler appearance in Denver is at the team’s first minicamp, April 17-19. But that appears a longshot now with both sides seemingly far apart in smoothing things over.

so the saga continues lol....
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 am

ESPNews said that the broncos are looking for a trade.

he is definately goin somewhere new.

my guess is a trade for a draft pick
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:25 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80f8ac5f&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

yeah i heard this in the afternoon.

i agree with you manningman18

i think they will go for a better draft pick to pick up a rookie QB
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:24 am

The Lions would be able to fit cutler in well but look like they are already going for Stafford with the private workouts. The Rams probably will stick with Bulger, as well as the Chiefs with Thigpen and Seahawks with Hasselbeck. The Browns have been mentioned numerous times with trades but will probably stick with Quinn for the future, Bengals wont go for him when they have Palmer and the Raiders might if they are sick of Russell.

My guess for a team will be at San Fransisco, where they will get pick 10, will fit Sanchezz or Freeman in there. Even though the 49ers have resigned Smith. They could take chance.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:35 am

Jay Cutler got his wish Thursday: A ticket out of Denver. And the Chicago Bears have a franchise quarterback for the first time in decades.

NFL.com's Steve Wyche reports that the Broncos will receive the Bears' first-round draft pick (18th overall) this year and in 2010, a third-round pick (84th overall) this year and quarterback Kyle Orton in exchange for Cutler and a 2009 fifth-round selection.

wow lol
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 am

Shit that is massive news.

Chicago can finally end their QB problem.

For some reason i never thought of them as one of the candidates for him.

The Broncos will probably have orton as starter and use the 18th pick on their biggest issue, Defense
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Chicago got a good deal i think out of that.

still think they will miss the playoffs by 2 wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cutler troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutler troubles   Cutler troubles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutler troubles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com