Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL to extend season......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

NFL to extend season...... Empty
PostSubject: NFL to extend season......   NFL to extend season...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:10 am

There are several hurdles before the league can expand its regular season from 16 to 17 or 18 games. Among them is reaching a new collective bargaining agreement with the players' union.

i reckon this would be an awesome idea. the season seems short to me but this would improve it and hopefully bring more money to the game.... even though this isnt a big issue with most clubs... but who doesnt want more money Razz
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL to extend season......   NFL to extend season...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 am

That would be Hektik, then there wouldnt be such a gap of no sport from February to the start of the NRL season.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL to extend season......   NFL to extend season...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 pm

hahahaha thats what i was thinking Razz
Back to top Go down
southsfreak
Trainee
southsfreak

PostSubject: Re: NFL to extend season......   NFL to extend season...... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:15 pm

I would like that to happen but the players feel the affects of playing 16 games injury free if this happens allot of stars may not cope become injury-prone.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: NFL to extend season......   NFL to extend season...... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Dragon Bomber wrote:
There are several hurdles before the league can expand its regular season from 16 to 17 or 18 games. Among them is reaching a new collective bargaining agreement with the players' union.

i reckon this would be an awesome idea. the season seems short to me but this would improve it and hopefully bring more money to the game.... even though this isnt a big issue with most clubs... but who doesnt want more money Razz

Unlike the MLB and NBA which should shorten their Regular Season's, I do think the NFL should add a couple of games to the Schedule. They'll make plenty more $$$, but I do think it's good as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL to extend season......   NFL to extend season...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL to extend season......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com