Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The DOG Squad

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

The DOG Squad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

I will change my name back to Stoke if i get in (or, if you want, something that fits the dog name more)

but i highly doubt i will, so i won't change unless necessary
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 pm

bordog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Caitdoglin

LinDog

CaitDog
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:19 pm

Caitlin wrote:
boringdog

edited as i see fit lol
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Just 1 Question Who cleans up the Shit.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 pm

What I find hilarious is how desperately some of you are wanting to be in the dog Squad and I'll bet the three of them are chuckling happily away to themselves as they attempt to attain some form of rock star status by baiting pre-teens with promises of glory (which makes them more popstars than anything).

Good luck with the recruitment boys, though if any of the current "front-runners" does gain dog status it will lose all of the respect and glamour it once held - kinda like when Andy Ellis became an All Black...

Oh - and Drun
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 am

Pantherus wrote:
What I find hilarious is how desperately some of you are wanting to be in the dog Squad and I'll bet the three of them are chuckling happily away to themselves as they attempt to attain some form of rock star status by baiting pre-teens with promises of glory (which makes them more popstars than anything).

Good luck with the recruitment boys, though if any of the current "front-runners" does gain dog status it will lose all of the respect and glamour it once held - kinda like when Andy Ellis became an All Black...

Oh - and Drun

WHy so bitter all of a sudden

Where is the love man
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 am

The Guy Behind You wrote:

Where is the love man

Because immature dolts like you are ruining the simple pleasurable ambiance of this forum and turning it into a kiddy playground.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 am

Pantherus wrote:

Where is the love man

Because immature dolts like you are ruining the simple pleasurable ambiance of this forum and turning it into a kiddy playground.

ouch, lighten up toots

if you see look hard you can see the only peron i 'pick on' is FC, anyway forums arent built for everyone to agree with each other and live in harmony, weres the fun in that
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:15 am

ouch, lighten up toots

if you see look hard you can see the only peron i 'pick on' is FC, anyway forums arent built for everyone to agree with each other and live in harmony, weres the fun in that

1. Learn to spell
2. Learn basic grammar
3. It doesn't matter how many people you 'pick on' - 1 is too many.
4. I agree that forums are not built for everyone to agree - there's nothing interesting if 4/5 posts are "I agree" - but sitting in the chatbox and ganging up on someone (and what you were doing/saying to FC that night were well over the line of "having fun") is not acceptable in any capacity.
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Guru
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:36 am

Pantherus clearly was attempting to have a dig, but tried to make it look as subtle as possible.

Relax man, you're continues jabs aren't helping the situation at all.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 am

Pantherus wrote:

Oh - and Drun

Where is the love man

Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Pantherus wrote:
ouch, lighten up toots

1. Learn to spell
2. Learn basic grammar
3. It doesn't matter how many people you 'pick on' - 1 is too many.
4. I agree that forums are not built for everyone to agree - there's nothing interesting if 4/5 posts are "I agree" - but sitting in the chatbox and ganging up on someone (and what you were doing/saying to FC that night were well over the line of "having fun") is not acceptable in any capacity.

Sorry if my spelling isnt perfect on a forum, didnt know it was supposed to be, but if youve got nothing better to do with your time, i will not bitch and whine like some other members
Also my grammar was poor as i was at school and was only really attending 30% if that, but thanks for your attempts at shutting me down
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:27 pm

I see the "Dog Squad" has stopped posting here for a while - guess they've had their fun now...
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:08 am

whats to post?? we are just weighing up our options now, think we have received all the applications we are going to, so now its just going through and making the big decision.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 am

What is your song/
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:00 am

Who let the dogs out?
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:00 am

Reading The applications is entertaining as well as the anti-applications .
ie Idealogical differences.
Waiting waiting , Who will it be now who will it be now, who will it be.
Sorry for that but i like
(Men At Work-Who Can It Be Now.)
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 am

Who let the dogs out?

Who Who Who
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:50 am

The DOG Squad has many theme songs:

AC/DC - Dog Eat Dog & Givin' The Dog A Bone
Temple Of The Dog - Call Me A Dog
The Angels - Dogs Are Talking
David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
Iggy Pop - I Wanna Be Your Dog

(Thats a lot of good dog songs)

Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:51 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
The DOG Squad has many theme songs:

AC/DC - Dog Eat Dog & Givin' The Dog A Bone
Temple Of The Dog - Call Me A Dog
The Angels - Dogs Are Talking
David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
Iggy Pop - I Wanna Be Your Dog

(Thats a lot of good dog songs)

The Beatles - Hey Bulldog
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 am

Yea I did consider that but Bulldog sounds to gangster, we gangster but not Bulldog gangster.

Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 am

Bow wow wow yipee yo yipee yay!
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 am

Pantherus wrote:
Bow wow wow yipee yo yipee yay!

were my dogs at
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am

Ahh who let the dogs out, that must be your song lol, I love it - put it on the list! Smile

IMO Megadog sounds good, so does Hooterdog Smile Megadog for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DOG Squad   The DOG Squad - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DOG Squad
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com