Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Official NFL Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:54 pm

so weve hit the home stretch of the regular season with playoff spots starting to hot up and take shape

whos everyones Superbowl predictions?

we have a very realistic chance for an all NY superbowl with both the Giants who have been the best team in the NFL all year and the Jets who with Favre leading their offense are coming good at the right time

that being said im saying
Giants over Jets
altho id love it if the Colts can get a place in the Bowl Very Happy
a Manning Bowl Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:08 pm

how good are the steelers and the jets doing

i think the steelers win the bowl this year Razz

but thats coz im biast
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:18 am

what a win by the steelers over the ravens Very Happy

now we have secured our division im pretty sure Very Happy

go the steelers!!!!
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:48 am

got lucky IMO
dodgy call at the end - altho they probably wudda scored half an inch out from the endzone anyways Laughing

steelers are looking good atmt ho...giants have fallen off the pace just slightly
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:34 am

and we have our playoff matches!

AFC Wildcard Round (this weekend):
Indy @ San Diego (12Noon AEDT Sunday)
Baltimore @ Miami (5am AEDT Monday)
winners go on to face Tennessee or Pittsburgh

NFC Wildcard Round (this weekend)
Atlanta @ Arizona (8.30am AEDT Sunday)
Philly @ Minnesota (8.30am AEDT Monday)
winners go on to face New York Giants or Carolina

my Indy boys have been on an amazing run since being 3-4 ending the reg.season 12-4 in the end just one game behind the Titans who have fallen off the pace a bit from week 10 or so
we are definately the form team of the NFL but the playoffs are a completely different picture and a trip to San Diego is definately not an easy game

in the NFC i still cant go past the Giants - they have been almost unstoppable in a majority of their matches this season
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:15 am

NFC
Arizona 30-24 Atlanta
Philly 26-14 Minnesota

AFC
San Diego 23-17 Indianapolis
Baltimore 27-9 Miami

Next Week -
NFC
Arizona@Carolina
Philly@New York Giants

my prediction for NFC Championship Game -
Carolina v NYG

AFC
San Diego@Pittsburgh
Baltimore@Tennessee

my prediction for AFC Championship Game -
Baltimore v Pittsburgh
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:45 pm

and then there was 4...

some huge upsets this week with only 1 home team winning

NFC
Arizona 33-13 Carolina
Philadelphia 23-11 New York Giants

AFC
Baltimore 13-10 Tennessee
Pittsburgh 35-24 San Diego

NFC Championship Game
Arizona v Philadelphia

AFC Championship Game
Pittsburgh v Baltimore

Superbowl prediction -
Philadelphia v Pittsburgh

we will have an australian playing in the superbowl regardless of what happens next week - ben graham of arizona or sav rocca of philly - both former afl players i believe, both punthing for their respective teams
Back to top Go down
Izy
Trainee
Izy

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:20 am

Detroit Lions. I know I know 0-16 as much as you like.
Both my teams had a shocking season, and both my teams came last. There's a connection.

Detroit Lions in the NFL and Canterbury Bulldogs in the NRL.

Anyway, happy we are getting the first draft pick, and anxious to see our other drafts in April.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:03 pm

lets go steelers Smile
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:46 am

Philly just hit the front for the first time.

Sav ...

Last edited by Scruffy on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:10 am

Cardinals in front Smile under 2 minutes left
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 am

WOOOOOOOO

32 - 25 to Arizona

Smile Smile :thumbsu: Winner

Going to the superbowl
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 am

I would have thought you'd be following Philly
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:57 am

SMASH wrote:
I would have thought you'd be following Philly

Nah.

My post a bit up may have looked like it but I think Ben Graham is better so yeah.

Im glad an Aussie is going to the super bowl though lol.
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 am

Yeah. It's good to see an Aussie going to the Super Bowl though - and I'm glad it's Ben Graham.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:45 am

Sav is ten times the footballer (over every code) that Ben Graham was, is and ever will be.

Well now that is off my chest, does anyone know if the Superbowl is going to be on normal channel Ten, or just Ten HD?
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:22 am

North supporter, eh, Fuzzy?

I'm gonna disagree with you on that point, Graham was hell better than Sav Rocca. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:51 am

TheFeldster wrote:
North supporter, eh, Fuzzy?

I'm gonna disagree with you on that point, Graham was hell better than Sav Rocca. Smile

I am going to disagree with both of you.

If we are comparing them in AFL

I dont think you can really compare the two of them in AFL.

Two different players in different positions.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:23 pm

wow

im shocked to see action in this thread Laughing
i thought it was just me Razz

good games smorning - the cardinals are the feel good story for the season and i really hope they win the bowl...i hate the steelers with a passion...i loathe the pats Razz

unfortunately i think pittsburgh will get up in the big one

as for whoever asked....its been on sbs last few seasons...i see no reason why it wouldnt be again
its on fox sports 1, 2 or 3 and espn as well as sbs or ten/both id imagine so i think ull find it somewhere haha
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 am

The only thing Ben Graham could do in the AFL was kick it long and Sav still kicked it longer then him.

anyway back on topic, Pittsburgh to win and i have a feeling it wont be that close.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:32 am

i hope the steelers win...

any one know whats happening with hines ward?

how bad is his knee and will he be playing?
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 am

Fuzzy wrote:
The only thing Ben Graham could do in the AFL was kick it long and Sav still kicked it longer then him.

Joke right??
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 pm

I am a Colts Fan and If anyone here doesn't beleive that Peyton Manning should be MVP then you are wrong

Who would it be. Drew Brees, Kurt Warner.

Did they lead their team to 9 straight wins.

Just take a look at Peyton. He lives and breathes the game. He studies the defense and reacts to their weaknesses. He has a lazer arm and pin point accuracy.

Anyway Go Cards this week. I have a feeling it wuill be a steelers blowout since the cards who are a hot n cold team may have had too many Hot weeks.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 am

Who here reckons Mike Tomlin and Dr Foreman from House are long lost brothers. they are dead ringers of eachother.

Anyway Go Cards. Who really would hop onto the steelers bandwagon when they really don't have any stars on offense. Everyone likes a big play type of guy and the only one i see is Troy Polumalu and a few other defense players. Players like Anquan Boldin, Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald are players that i like to see play.

troy polumalu may be one of everyones favourites but defensive players don't make as many big plays as runningbacks and wide receivers.

Ben Roethlisberger is a more than Decent QB but he doesn't have the guys around him to make the big plays. I personally don't beleive that Hines Ward and Santonio holmes are big play type of players and Willie Parker hasn't been the same since Injury.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:55 am

ThomasHay wrote:
I am a Colts Fan and If anyone here doesn't beleive that Peyton Manning should be MVP then you are wrong

Who would it be. Drew Brees, Kurt Warner.

Did they lead their team to 9 straight wins.

Just take a look at Peyton. He lives and breathes the game. He studies the defense and reacts to their weaknesses. He has a lazer arm and pin point accuracy.

Anyway Go Cards this week. I have a feeling it wuill be a steelers blowout since the cards who are a hot n cold team may have had too many Hot weeks.

hey hey
another colts fan
that makes...2 of us Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official NFL Thread   Official NFL Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official NFL Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com