Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Biggest NFL hit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:24 am

There have been many big hits over the past years. I know they have the Biggest Hits video but some of my favourites that aren't in that video would be Reggie Bush V Eagles in the Divisional Championship 2007, Willis McGahee V Steelers in the AFC Championship and the Colts V Titans one. (I didn't see it Live so I don't know who was in it.

What are ur Favourtes?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:24 am

i love the hit off the greatest hits video where he does a 360 mid air. that looked awesome lol
Back to top Go down
southsfreak
Trainee
southsfreak

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:01 am

i like the 1 were regie bush gets hes head knocked by a sheldon brown spear tackle he never knew it was coming.
Back to top Go down
YellowBox
Rookie
YellowBox

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:18 pm

The biggest hit WILL BE the one that ends Peyton Manning's career during the next season, how do you like that MM?
Back to top Go down
willyhbhs
Veteran
willyhbhs

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 pm

any hit by ray lewis wins this
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:47 pm

thought i would add some hits to the forum haha

music is homo but the hits are worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biggest NFL hit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest NFL hit?   Biggest NFL hit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest NFL hit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com