Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The people at your school

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

The people at your school Empty
PostSubject: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 pm

I got the idea from the current discussion in the user pictures thread. At my school we have this kid with Autism, everyone knows who he is. He knows the train and bus timetable off by heart. Its freakish
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:11 pm

We have this kid called Aleks, he straightens his hair, wears old school adidas trackies, WrItEs LiKe ThIs, and shuffles on fridays, saturdays and sunday nights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:12 pm

The Guy Behind You wrote:
We have this kid called Aleks, he straightens his hair, wears old school adidas trackies, WrItEs LiKe ThIs, and shuffles on fridays, saturdays and sunday nights

I don't straighten my hair, it's naturally like that.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:13 pm

ROFLLLL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:16 pm

There is his kid called Niel, not Neil, Niel. He is really weird but the teachers haven't noticed us that he has something wrong with him. He is just weird, he has this weird voice, speaks in technical language (even though he is not that smart), sits like a chick, wears his buckteeth over his mouth, has no friends, avoids every question you ask him and washes his hands all the time. WEIRD!

There also the shuffling gangs formerly called Immortal Hardstyle, currently Hardstyle disease. They make their shuffling videos and put them on Youtube and are actually serious about what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

There's this weird kid named Ben.... if you think of a movie style "nerd" (glasses, fat face, chubbiness, no offense if anyone actually looks like this, it's just a stereotype) and multiply that by about 10 in the grotesqueness department, and you can imagine Ben (he wears short shorts as well Laughing)... Anyway, apart from the dodgy looks, he smells like he hasn't showered for the last 10 years. And he obviously can't control his bowels when the famous No. 2s come along, coz he's shit his pants in class at least twice haha. One time, he went to the toilet after he'd shit his pants in Maths, and decided the best way to get the shit outta his undies was to slingshot it through the changerooms. Unfortunately for me, I was in PE class at the time... after the lesson, I was the first to reach the changerooms, and learned the full extent of his disgustingness straight away Mad

Lol, that's my story Laughing
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 pm

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHA, THATS HILARIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 pm

We had this fat kid at school called Daniel, some teachers refereed to him as the jolly fat man ironic really as he wasn't jolly at all.

His first lesson in PE he was forced to go swimming, he jumped in then didn't come up, the teacher had to jump in and save him, from that day he never did a single PE class (made up an excuse about a sore knee for 5 yrs).

He was huge smelt extremely rank and had so much dandruff you thought he had caked himself in flour before school and he was always wearing a jacket, infact the only time u saw him without a jacket was when we had class photo days.

Even after making efforts to talk to the poor guy he would just ignore u and think he was superior to us all. He spent his lunch times in the library or the computer room.

I blame him for my poor grades in year 12 & 13 as me and my mates spent too much time ripping on him and didnt do any work.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHA, THATS HILARIOUS!!!

It wasn't for me silent
Back to top Go down
Lachy
Professional
Lachy

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm

One kid in my yr 11, is actually so small he's still hasn't devolped, has the cheeky voice. But he's just so small. Mates at school thinks it's funny for me cos I'm 6'7 and they think I'm actually double the height, and make imaginary thoughts, bad ones, like the small kid could easily....here we go....suck my dick, without bending, yep gross. So it's hard sometimes for me. But feel sorry for the guy. Little kindy kid.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Lachy wrote:
One kid in my yr 11, is actually so small he's still hasn't devolped, has the cheeky voice. But he's just so small. Mates at school thinks it's funny for me cos I'm 6'7 and they think I'm actually double the height, and make imaginary thoughts, bad ones, like the small kid could easily....here we go....suck my dick, without bending, yep gross. So it's hard sometimes for me. But feel sorry for the guy. Little kindy kid.

Standing blowjob. That would be amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Lachy wrote:

To use that on a girl, it's called "Walking Headjob"
Back to top Go down
Cassii
Veteran
Cassii

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:27 pm

I feel bad for ridiculing people who are so digusting they don't even know it .
It doesn't make me better than them .
But I'm laughing at your stories .
Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 pm

my cousin had to swap schools because of anorexia , its sad because everyoen teased him
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Back in the day we had this kid who would sweat something terrible, even on the coldest of days, he would sweat right through a singlet, a shirt, a jumper and his blazer over the top, and have these enormous dripping sweat patches under his arms. To this day one of the more disgusting things I have seen.

He was also absolutely rank of body odour, and at various stages, teachers had to speak to him about 'personal hygiene' but it never seemed to help.

Poor kid now that I think about it, was funny back then though.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:16 am

WCEsandiee wrote:
my cousin had to swap schools because of anorexia , its sad because everyoen teased him

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA HIM Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 am

WCEsandiee wrote:

I thought anorexia was a girls problem, is he homosexual??

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Lachy
Professional
Lachy

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:05 am

socceroos06 wrote:
Lachy wrote:

Standing blowjob. That would be amazing!

Ya, on a girl, it would be. But went back to school after holidays today and guess what, I have a feeling he may have grown a bit. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:13 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:

nah mate, guys can suffer from all the same eating disorders girls do. Its just not as common.
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:57 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
WCEsandiee wrote:

I'm pretty sure that was implied in what she said Hendo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Wink
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:16 am

We have a few kneehight to a grass hopper 'walking blowjobs' The occasionally stinky kid who doesn't know it, then the ones who know it and make jokes at it, yet still stink. Then we had the whole shuffle/muzza thing, bit like the Pokemon cards in primary school, just a phase that came and went, now you call one of them a muzza and they say wtf I'm not a muzza. And we have an autistic girl who knows everyones name and somehow birthdays...
Back to top Go down
Black Bird
Guru
Black Bird

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 pm

ok where do i start...

I'll start with this real creepy kid, who claims he woke up during open heart sugery and thats why he's so loco. He's in to war and religion, and he goes nuts if you say anything bad about religion. He also goes so crazy when you do particular things like scratch the carpet, sit an orange next to him, say paris hilton is hot, talk about sex, say black people should be equal with whites and theres a lot more. He goes so crazy if you do one of these that sometimes classes have to be evacuated and he has to be calmed down. He also has a really funny moe that has a hair ratio of 1 to every 2 centimetres and he picks he's nose all day and eats it.

Then i'll move onto "The Boulch!" he's some morbidally obese kid that has just come down from brissy. He has skin as white as snow and calves the size of a tree branch. He has the highest voice you'll ever hear and on he's first couple of weeks he's mum always used to come in and see if he was in the right classroom. I remember he was waiting outside our class for about 10 minutes just staring in, someone finally opened the door and he just walked in and sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 am

theres this guy at my school his name is blake and he is a ranga in denial
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 am

theres also this really hot new zealand chick that sits next to me in all my classes im gunna ask her out soon The people at your school Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Tank
Guru
Tank

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:48 am

We've got some cool kids at my school, most of them are in Special Ed though. One kid is apparently meant to know most numbers in the white pages but that myth is yet to be busted because whenever some asked him he would just start screaming and smacking his head so everyone leaves him alone.

Then there's Henry, everyone loves Henry. Vietnamese kid with down syndrome who spends his lunch time running around pretending to shoot people. If he's feeling sneaky he'll hide and spy on you until you notice, then he'll shoot you and run away. He's also obsessed with girls.

There's also the Africans but they just keep to themselves really. I've spoken to a few and they seem alright, they just chill on the oval doing backflips and stuff. Every now and then they'll play football/soccer with the wogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The people at your school   The people at your school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The people at your school
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com