Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Ward extends contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

Ward extends contract Empty
PostSubject: Ward extends contract   Ward extends contract Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80ffbe4f&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Wide receiver Hines Ward signed his five-year contract extension with the Steelers on Sunday, and the deal should allow the two-time Super Bowl winner to finish his career in Pittsburgh.

hines ward is one of my favourite players and im glad to hear that he isnt going anywhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Ward extends contract   Ward extends contract Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:50 am

Thats good for the Steelers. The guy is getting old but is still good.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Ward extends contract   Ward extends contract Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:37 am

i like him. one of my favourite Razz

he is a strong wide reciever that runs good routes and has brilliant hands.. he may not be the fastest at the club but he is brilliant to have in any team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward extends contract   Ward extends contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward extends contract
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com