Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Empty
PostSubject: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:13 am

Or Yr 8 in Vic/Nsw I think?
So, everyone who is 14 THIS YEAR.

Who has been doing Naplan?
What are your thoughts of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:14 am

What is Naplan
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:14 am

Is that they shit new name for AIMS test. If it is they're a waste of time Smile
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:47 am

It is a massive test just for yr 9 students.
All schools, all states.

Today, tomorrow and Thursday.
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:50 am

meh, its easy
Back to top Go down
http://www.otc-forums.com
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:10 am

had the english one today it was easy.
was shit how we were only allowed half an hour to come up with a story..
Back to top Go down
SuperSteele22
Guru
SuperSteele22

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:09 am

Its not the hardest thing world, but its a pain in the arse. Can't stand it. We did the English one with punctuation and shit today, and we still have to do maths and something.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:13 am

It's year 9 over here Scruffy Smile

It was easy as shit. I dont mean to be arrogant but I'm really good at spelling and punctuation, I think out of the 54 questions I got about 50 in the first part. Smile

In the writing, what did you guys write about? The Box one...I wrote that it was in Grandpa's old shed, and he said not to open it. Someone did and there was nothing in the box except for a letter (Grandpa was dead) and he was just cracking a joke. Laughing

What do we have tomorrow, comprehension and that?
Back to top Go down
SuperSteele22
Guru
SuperSteele22

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:16 am

In the ones that had a word circled and the spelling was incorrect..and u had to write the correct spelling in the box...annual was the word in one..I know how to spell it..bua as a smartarse I wrote anal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassii
Veteran
Cassii

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:35 am

It's not just year 9 students .
Year 7s at my school did it , my brother did it .
Back to top Go down
Aleks
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:56 pm

It's the Year 7, 9 & 11..well at least for my school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/serb4lyff
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Cassii wrote:
It's not just year 9 students .
Year 7s at my school did it , my brother did it .
thats not as big as ours though.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Sibs#12 wrote:
It's year 9 over here Scruffy Smile

It was easy as shit. I dont mean to be arrogant but I'm really good at spelling and punctuation, I think out of the 54 questions I got about 50 in the first part. Smile

In the writing, what did you guys write about? The Box one...I wrote that it was in Grandpa's old shed, and he said not to open it. Someone did and there was nothing in the box except for a letter (Grandpa was dead) and he was just cracking a joke. Laughing

What do we have tomorrow, comprehension and that?
The box Very Happy
I wrote about these brothers finding some box with 4 places that they nee3ded a key to open it and they found em all under the house, then they got money etc.....it was there dead grandpa's money...and they got it....
30 minutes only sucked, at my finish I went from them going to england, to ending it haha.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Yee Boy did Naplan today Very Happy
Geese so easy !!
The story of the box haha what a funny stimulus.
I did something about a Screw driver haha :L
Back to top Go down
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:23 pm

my friend wrote penis in one of the spelling question
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Haha, I did something similar I think. Distinction for Feldy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:32 am

Hotdogs wrote:
In the ones that had a word circled and the spelling was incorrect..and u had to write the correct spelling in the box...annual was the word in one..I know how to spell it..bua as a smartarse I wrote anal. Smile
Lol I think it may have been a misprint on my test maybe, but on one of the questions (where they were NOT circled) none of the words were spelt incorrect.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:24 am

u qldrs on here had better be doing good...our average was shit last yr apparently Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:25 am

Hotdogs wrote:
Woah you're mad....

Scruffy wrote:
Hotdogs wrote:
Lol I think it may have been a misprint on my test maybe, but on one of the questions (where they were NOT circled) none of the words were spelt incorrect.
Or maybe you're just an idiot Razz

The test today was easy as well, yesterday's was easier though.
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:27 am

a_F_c wrote:
u qldrs on here had better be doing good...our average was shit last yr apparently Laughing

haha im trying my best.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:57 am

a_F_c wrote:

Thats because your yr 9 is our yr 8. I remember when I moved up there when I was in yr 5 and I was doing all year 4 work. I had Comprehension today. Easy but we got way to much time, I was day dreaming for half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:02 am

ManningMan18 wrote:
a_F_c wrote:

Thats because your yr 9 is our yr 8. I remember when I moved up there when I was in yr 5 and I was doing all year 4 work. I had Comprehension today. Easy but we got way to much time, I was day dreaming for half an hour.
Nah, we are in year 9 and Scruff is in year 9...

I agree, comprehension was way too long...our whole class was finished 15 mins before and even then we werent allowed to speak Mad
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:07 am

Sibs#12 wrote:
ManningMan18 wrote:
a_F_c wrote:

Nah, we are in year 9 and Scruff is in year 9...

I agree, comprehension was way too long...our whole class was finished 15 mins before and even then we werent allowed to speak Mad

Yer but what they learn in year 9 is what we learn in year 8
Back to top Go down
Lachy
Professional
Lachy

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:10 am

It ain't really important, yr 11 and 12 are, and currently I'm in yr 11. Surprisingly it's quite easy and boring.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:13 am

Really MM? So do they ever learn Year 12 stuff...(that may sound like a stupid question)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!   All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Aussie Year 9 Students On TFW!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com