Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad
Guru

The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:36 am

Woo! Go Dane
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:11 am

Parker got picked because Dave Taylor has the smallest heart in Australia ...I can accept Parker before coaltrain ...i hate Parker and so do 58% of Courier mail voters but no-one likes a coward
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:12 am

Brad wrote:
Woo! Go Dane

are you Ashes
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:13 am

hold on ...Gramsy maybe
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:15 am

formerly know as himynameisbrad

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:15 am

I always love a bolter in origin. Nielson for 1st try.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:30 am

I tip Darius for 1st try scorer since picking him to score first on his debut, which he did thanks to an awesome break from Inglis. Boyd has come through for me a couple of times.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:36 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
formerly know as himynameisbrad

sucks when your not even in the ballpark

hisnameiswhomynameiswhat
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:02 am

How could I be ashes or Gramsy when my username is Brad?

What the hell are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:03 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Maroons team for Game 1: Slater, Boyd, Nielsen, Tonga, Yow Yeh, Lockyer(c), Thurston, Scott, Smith, Civoniceva, Myles, Thaiday, Harrison. Int: Cronk, Parker, Lillyman, Hannant. 18th Man: Taylor
So I guess it's safe to have Yow Yeh on the side without Hodgo? of cause there is Thaiday and Locky but I didn't expect him to be in.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:17 am

Nielson does not fill me with confidence if I were a Queenslander. While playing in a good Melbourne squad, I do not find him the highest quality of centres going around; Luckily for himself he is with a Queensland side which is the juggernaut of Origin.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:19 pm

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
Maroons team for Game 1: Slater, Boyd, Nielsen, Tonga, Yow Yeh, Lockyer(c), Thurston, Scott, Smith, Civoniceva, Myles, Thaiday, Harrison. Int: Cronk, Parker, Lillyman, Hannant. 18th Man: Taylor
So I guess it's safe to have Yow Yeh on the side without Hodgo? of cause there is Thaiday and Locky but I didn't expect him to be in.
I guess QLD are thinking about the future too.. cause he'll def be a regular for QLD for many years to come regardless if Hodges is there or not.
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:46 am

Going to the QLD appearance in the Queen St today. Pretty stoked. Hopefully the lines aren't too long if I get there early, it would be good to catch the last of my tute since attendance is worth 20% of my overall mark.

QUEEEEEEEEENSLANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:38 am

jackcf_93 wrote:
Going to the QLD appearance in the Queen St today. Pretty stoked. Hopefully the lines aren't too long if I get there early, it would be good to catch the last of my tute since attendance is worth 20% of my overall mark.

QUEEEEEEEEENSLANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!!!!!

You lucky thing
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:07 am

new plaque at Lang Park to be naming over 700 Queensland players from 1907-1987 non Origin....and my late uncle will be one of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Watching videos on YouTube.. seriously getting the chills!
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:39 pm

If you guys want tickets they are still available!! Can't believe they've taken so long to release tickets that people cancelled etc.. hope they sell them all!
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:08 pm

There more then likely the tickets of people that were trying to sell them for massive overs on ebay and had then cancelled opposed to people who cancelled them.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Same shit
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:32 pm

no very different shit just same outcome.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:05 am

Same shit

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:11 pm

48 GOD DAMN HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Beckham wrote:
Who started the thread what a legend...

Looking back some great memories in here.. Blue scum got the shit abused out of them by some members haha myself included.. Good times.

_fb_ wrote:
The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Creagh

Ben Creagh's heroics.

PUMPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD QLDERRRRRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Beckham wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Who started the thread what a legend...

Looking back some great memories in here.. Blue scum got the shit abused out of them by some members haha myself included.. Good times.

_fb_ wrote:
The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Creagh

Ben Creagh's heroics.

PUMPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD QLDERRRRRRRRR!!!
You're a QLDer?! lol i didn't even realise.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Born & Bred Baby

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com