Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Ash Graham!
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Brenton wrote:
Ash Graham!
Dead set he'd score about 10 tries, convert all the goals AND win Man of the Match.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm

M.Blair has been in the squad before.. Boyd to centre bring in Lote.. Still have a few options.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Imagine they bring in Gavin Cooper! Grin

I like the Boyd and Lote idea.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 pm

But honestly, who is there to choose from.

According to here: http://www.qrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=eligible-players we have these players available in the centres to pair with Nielsen.

Steve Michaels
Esi Tonga
Joseph Tomane
Maurice Blair
Gavin Cooper
Ashley Graham
Michael Bani
Jordan Atkins
Chris Walker
Nick Emmett
Chris McQueen
Ben Jones
Joel Moon
Lote Tuqiri
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Gav Cooper I reckon.

Polled Dally M points last week (albeit against a very poor Roosters team) in his first game in the centres in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

jackcf_93 wrote:
Gav Cooper I reckon.

Polled Dally M points last week (albeit against a very poor Roosters team) in his first game in the centres in quite some time.
His combo with JT could be lethal.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Nielsen and Cooper, defensively good, attack wise pretty average.

GI will be sweet to go!!!

XOXO

Last edited by Beckham on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Michael Bani & Steve Michaels
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Ahhh nothing beats GI in attack during Origin.. that fend on Soward! can't wait to see it happen again if he is fit Grin
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:35 pm

It's gonna be good watching GI rip it up for Queensland then head back to losertown and play like shit for the Rabbits
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 pm

JB-NQC wrote:
Ahhh nothing beats GI in attack during Origin.. that fend on Soward! can't wait to see it happen again if he is fit Grin
As long as GI still has his head on his neck during the process
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Beckham wrote:
Nielsen and Cooper, defensively good, attack wise pretty average.
To an extent yeah, but Cooper runs some very nice lines and I could definitely picture him making some linebreaks and offloading to a player in support. Sure he is unlikely to a do a length of the field effort like Inglis but he's hard to stop one on one and close to the line (although Gaz is a decent defender).

Also, I think Parker is a better player but I wouldn't mind seeing Coops coming off the bench. I think he'd be a lot more damaging and it offers some more versatility as well.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 am

I would be scared if you put Dave Taylor in the centres haha
Back to top Go down
TopShotta
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:26 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Not if you're Josh Dugan
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 am

TopShotta wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:
Not if you're Josh Dugan
Dugan would be more scarred then anyone. I remember when Taylor played center for us against the raiders he nearly killed Dugan when Dugan made a try saving tackle.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 am

QLD 3 nil
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

I'm confident QLD can win the series.. but still very wary of this NSW side. This game is do or die for them and they'll come out firing.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:23 am

1. Billy Slater
2. Darius Boyd
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Greg Inglis
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Matt Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Nate Myles
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Ash Harrison

14. Cooper Cronk
15. Corey Parker
16. Dave Taylor
17. Ben Hannant.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sport/league/maroons-make-two-changes-20110607-1fqbz.html#ixzz1OYpa4j4c

Happy with that team.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 am

Yip. Looks so much stronger with Inglis in that backline but I wish he was on the same side as Boyd. Can't wait to Dave Taylor come charging off the bench.

Probably would have preferred Lillyman over Parker though.

When's Hodges due back?

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 am

I heard rumours that Inglis was supposed to be in some doubt for the game, with him being named does that mean that he's perfectly fine?
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 am

I suppose it means that they're confident GI play... if there is talk about him being in doubt, its probably QLD trying to play down his section because bringing back GI is a huge bonus for QLD haha.

Heard Reed is the back up for him?

Also, Lillyman's 18th man. Happy with that decision too.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 am

If Inglis is injured chuck big dave in the centre and Lillyman on the bench. Imagine the destruction of that NSW pack the QLD one cause with an extra forward.

Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 am

JB-NQC wrote:
I suppose it means that they're confident GI play... if there is talk about him being in doubt, its probably QLD trying to play down his section because bringing back GI is a huge bonus for QLD haha.

Heard Reed is the back up for him?

Also, Lillyman's 18th man. Happy with that decision too.
Definitely, I can see Inglis showing Gasnier what a real centre is again like he did back in 2008 I think it was, where Inglis was unstoppable and Gasnier got left behind on quite a few occasions.
That was my next question, who would come in to replace him? Reed is a great choice, he's been playing really well this season
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 am

2008 game 2, the mean fend he put on Gas to send Darius in for the first try. amazing!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread   The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official 'QUEENSLANDER' Thread
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com