Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

DC last game till his 6 month OE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

DC last game till his 6 month OE Empty
PostSubject: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:42 am

Can not believe he is not going to be playing super 14 next year, in my opinion if a player does not play super rugby for a team in their country they should not be selected for the national side.

What do you guys recon about DC going to France?
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

PostSubject: Re: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:43 am

Pretty disappointed in him. I'm a fan of demanding he play locally to play AB's. He should support the comp that made him what he is
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:45 am

Yea i think if we let him go then come back to play for the ABs we could see other players trying to go aswell, and if that happened the Super competition will suffer big time.
Back to top Go down
bateman
Trainee
bateman

PostSubject: Re: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:45 am

might make him a better player, he's vital to the AB's...but as was shown last year sometimes the pressure of big games gets to the blacks.

Playing in a totally different environment can only help his rugby.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:47 am

bateman wrote:
might make him a better player, he's vital to the AB's...but as was shown last year sometimes the pressure of big games gets to the blacks.

Playing in a totally different environment can only help his rugby.

Welcome Bateman, about time you showed up,

I think the Super 14 is a much tougher competition then he will get playing in France, i think playing in a new environment may only make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:50 am

It's a risk what they're doing with him - while he will come back for next year's games without doubt; one of 2 things will happen - either he'll have his time over there, realise he likes it more here, and come back to stay; or he'll decide he loves it over there and will go back as soon as his contract allows.

In principal, I think Carter deserves this "special treatment" as it offers a win/win scenario for all parties.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome bateman! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

PostSubject: Re: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:16 am

Great pic bateman, little creepy as an avatar but a great film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC last game till his 6 month OE   DC last game till his 6 month OE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC last game till his 6 month OE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com