Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Fantasy and Draft

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:51 am

pm manning coz he is the only one that can invite i think....

and it does seem to be dying...
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:53 am

isn't manning in Fiji?

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:59 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
isn't manning in Fiji?

oh yeah..... well he is the only one that can do it i think.....

what would you say if we could get a nfl.com one going??? like just take over someone league lol
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:58 am

I've sent it about 50 times now so something must be wrong. It usually has a bit of delay when its sent but turns up in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 pm

I have a fantasy question. In another league, I have Flacco (My usualy starter) and Kyle Orton on bye weeks. I need a QB for this week and might trade Kyle Orton for Mark Sanchez. This will give me a QB with a pretty favourable matchup V oakland for one week and I can then have Flacco in for the rest of the season.

Am I being ripped off?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:32 pm

hmmm well sanchez was tearing it up the first couple of weeks.. and now he has a better reciever to throw to. but i think its just the matter of his consistency. and kyle orton has been leading the broncos pretty well. but im thinking its about as good as you are going to get.
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Manning18: I don't view Sanchez @ Oakland as a very favourable matchup. He's been giving up plenty of turnovers, has had the likes of Cotchery hurt and Oakland generally fare quite well against the pass. Who's on the waiver wire?

In my other fantasy league (on Yahoo) I have Flacco backing up Rodgers. Nice dilemma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:10 am

If anyone's wondering I came out the best in a trade. In traded Orton + Westbrook for Carson Palmer and Julius Jones. I didn't start Julius Jones since I already had Thomas Jones and Deangelo Williams but Carson Palmer threw 5 TD's for me.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:14 am

whats happening...with the team 3 or 4 because im about to take half his players
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 am

Svoerman wrote:
whats happening...with the team 3 or 4 because im about to take half his players

You can take them if you want.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:37 am

ive given up on this fantasy lol it never really took off...
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm

hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy and Draft   NFL Fantasy and Draft - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Fantasy and Draft
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com