Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

IVECO Series: All Blacks v France

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

?
NZL 13+
IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
NZL 1-12
IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FRA 1-12
IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
FRA 13+
IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Becks how did the roosters go?? oh lost again, WOODEN SPOON!!

Ofcourse we thought the ABs would win, Rozza don't even try say you expected an upset, easy to say that now we've lost.

Obviously inexperience was the main reason we've lost whereas France have been playing together throughout the 6 Nations. I want Donald gone, even Gopperth would of probably done a better job. Cory Jane was probably our best player and Weepu made a bit of a difference when he came to th

e field.

Hendo i was just pointing out that i said it man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Becks how did the roosters go?? oh lost again, WOODEN SPOON!!

Ofcourse we thought the ABs would win, Rozza don't even try say you expected an upset, easy to say that now we've lost.

Obviously inexperience was the main reason we've lost whereas France have been playing together throughout the 6 Nations. I want Donald gone, even Gopperth would of probably done a better job. Cory Jane was probably our best player and Weepu made a bit of a difference when he came to the field.

I was more interested in the Rugby League. What I saw of the game Jane was great and included setting up a try, did Mesanga get on?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 pm

na Masaga didnt get a run unfortunately, I think he needed to get on, Joe didnt do too much.

And Rozza how come you've a lot of respect for a few of guys? For tipping that our team would win??

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Hahahha good effort comparing the Chooks to the Allblacks Hendo!!! Even we would have beaten your dismal team tonight
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Beckham23 wrote:
Hahahha good effort comparing the Chooks to the Allblacks Hendo!!! Even we would have beaten your dismal team tonight

Haha the Roosters don't know how to win

Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
na Masaga didnt get a run unfortunately, I think he needed to get on, Joe didnt do too much.

And Rozza how come you've a lot of respect for a few of guys? For tipping that our team would win??

Because they should have used their brain.

if you picked them by a small magin then i would agree.

but over 13 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:

Oh wtf whats with henry

masanga needs to be there and jane on the wing. Hore needs to start and tialata needs to be on the bench or out of the side.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Venom wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Oh wtf whats with henry

masanga needs to be there and jane on the wing. Hore needs to start and tialata needs to be on the bench or out of the side.

Masanga Makes mistakes though.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Well at the end it looked like Roks had an injured wrist, so may wind up being Jane and Masaga next week...

Will be very interesting to see how the coaches come back at this - do they try again and count on lessons learned by the players, or do they cut their losses and make some (as far as many arm-chair critics are concerned) more intelligent selections?

Venom wrote:
Oh wtf whats with henry

um...Hore DID start man, he was subbed off for injury after about 15 minutes. Hopefully it's not serious.

Tialata did nothing wrong IMO - the ref had NO IDEA how a scrum works and repeatedly penalised the ABs for France's wrongdoings. Though no way would I even begin to blame the ref for the loss.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Rozza wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Used their Brain?? France haven't won in NZ for over 15 years (until tonight). I will be tipping the ABs to win 13+ in their next game too.

Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Rozza wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Used their Brain?? France haven't won in NZ for over 15 years (until tonight). I will be tipping the ABs to win 13+ in their next game too.

you do that i will agree more because they will have McCaw back i think and they won't be rusty as they ahve had a run around.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:10 pm

McCaw's not back until at least the Tri-Nations. Same with So'oialo. Kaino MAY be back, and would bring some much needed physicality.

Ooh ooh!!! Did anyone else see Donald kick...not one...but TWO restarts into freaking touch on the full?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Yeh hes a SUPERSTAR prus.. He will keep carts out of the team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Pantherus wrote:
McCaw's not back until at least the Tri-Nations. Same with So'oialo. Kaino MAY be back, and would bring some much needed physicality.

Ooh ooh!!! Did anyone else see Donald kick...not one...but TWO restarts into freaking touch on the full?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Once again when McCaw isnt playing they dont win he certainly is a huge difference
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Which makes him a liability.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Donald is shit, but the only solution I can think of is giving the 10 jersey to Weepu and having Cowan staying at starting FB.

Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Donald is shit, but the only solution I can think of is giving the 10 jersey to Weepu and having Cowan staying at starting FB.

yeh i would do that aswell

was Nonu much today?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:40 pm

I thought he was alright, made a few errors early but was one of our best on attack. He needs his Conrad outside him.

Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I thought he was alright, made a few errors early but was one of our best on attack. He needs his Conrad outside him.

Yeh get rid of Toeava
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Rozza wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Yeh get rid of Toeava

Toeava is lethal bench player but not a good starter (well thats my take on him). Unfortunately both Conrad and Kahui are injured so Toeava at 13 was probably our best option. Although I wouldnt mind seeing Mils at 13, Cory Jane at FB and have Masaga and Joe Rok starting on the wings.

Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Rozza wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Yeh get rid of Toeava

Toeava is lethal bench player but not a good starter (well thats my take on him). Unfortunately both Conrad and Kahui are injured so Toeava at 13 was probably our best option. Although I wouldnt mind seeing Mils at 13, Cory Jane at FB and have Masaga and Joe Rok starting on the wings.

don't rate him Toeva
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Australia for the Bledisloe...
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Svoerman wrote:
Australia for the Bledisloe...

Dreaming haha

I reckon South Africa will F*** on the both of us BUT, we will retain the Bledisloe.

Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Did anyone witness the Defensive Bomb from Donald?? Laughing That guy is a tool

Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Did anyone witness the Defensive Bomb from Donald?? Laughing That guy is a tool

Yes. Hes not the best goal kicker either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IVECO Series: All Blacks v France   IVECO Series: All Blacks v France - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IVECO Series: All Blacks v France
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com