Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Muppet Appreciation thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

Muppet Appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:18 am

These puppets deserve their own appreciation thread IMO Smile

Whether they be the original Muppets from the Muppet Show, or their friends down on Sesame Street, this is a thread to appreciate Jim Henson's masterpieces Very Happy

Muppet Appreciation thread Muppets-cast-240-bvhepub
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:33 am

My Top 5 favourite Muppets are:

1. The Swedish Chef

2. Sgt. Floyd Pepper

3. Animal

4. The Great Gonzo

5. Statler and Waldorf

Back to top Go down
WCEsandiee
Guru
WCEsandiee

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 am

KERMET <3
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 am

i was never a muppet fan tbh duno why guess i couldnt get into it haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:10 am

Just listening to A Stick, A Carrot & String which sounds a lot like a track off John Denver and the Muppets Christmas album Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperSteele22
Guru
SuperSteele22

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:17 am

a_F_c wrote:
i was never a muppet fan tbh duno why guess i couldnt get into it haha
Same here haha, I don't dislike them but at the same time I don't see what all the fuss is about.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am

Go the muppets My Favourite Muppet was Animal . fuzzy , Chef , Gonzo Kermit The Dog inthe photo up there .i never thought of the Muppets and seseme st. were anything to do with each other back in the day.They (The Muppets) were all legends to me as a kid in the 80's (Oldie). Though a HM must go out to the grouch and big bird but i could watch the Muppets again now but not seseme st. for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:46 am

I know he's no Muppet but Alf From melmac (Who liked Cats) deserves a mention Somewhere as The greatest Puppet (after Animal) of All Time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muppet Appreciation thread   Muppet Appreciation thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muppet Appreciation thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com