Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Injuries/Suspension

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 am

Quote :
Manly have lost workaholic back-rower Shane Rodney for the remainder of the NRL season.

Rodney injured his knee in the opening minutes of Saturday night's victory over the Warriors and the club confirmed on Tuesday he had injured his anterior cruciate ligament.

"Shane is gone for the season," coach Des Hasler said.

Really bad news, he has been one of our most consistent players this season and probably our best forward. What makes it worse is that Bailey will come into the starting line-up, hopefully Des can soon realise he doesn't have any use in the team.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:24 pm

For the Tigers, Chris Lawrence I think is gone for the season after suffering a broken jaw, Ellis corked his calf and Wade McKinnon reinjured his hamstring.

Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm

panthersftw wrote:
For the Tigers, Chris Lawrence I think is gone for the season after suffering a broken jaw, Ellis corked his calf and Wade McKinnon reinjured his hamstring.

Terrible news for the Tigers.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Skandalis out for the season most likely with a torn buttock (arse).
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 am

Okay news for the Panthers, Petero Civoniceva will miss 2 weeks. Thats ok for us. So, he will miss the match against the Sharks and the first final most likely to be up against the Warriors, Roosters, Manly or Raiders depending what happens in the last round.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Chris Sandow dislocated finger, but went straight back in and should be fine for sunday..
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:52 pm

NRL_Fanatic wrote:
Skandalis out for the season most likely with a torn buttock (arse).

Laughing how would he go to the toilet?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 pm

glenn stewart has 4 weeks
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:05 pm

NRL_Fanatic wrote:
Okay news for the Panthers, Petero Civoniceva will miss 2 weeks. Thats ok for us. So, he will miss the match against the Sharks and the first final most likely to be up against the Warriors, Roosters, Manly or Raiders depending what happens in the last round.

I reckon you'll be hosting the Titans in week 1 of the final, and hopefully you lose Smile Not because I've got anything against the panthers, just hope two of the teams above the Warriors lose so we get a week off and a home prelim Smile

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:05 am

Greg inglis is ruled out of the four nations due to sugery he is having in the off season
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 am

Jennings wrote:
Greg inglis is ruled out of the four nations due to sugery he is having in the off season

Well that sure does suck for Australia!
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 am

Jennings wrote:

Time for Jennings to step it up. Cool

__

Luke Walsh out for 4 weeks Sad , heard it on the news.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am

Luke Walsh is only out for the Sharks game.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 am

Coote, Lewis and Walsh all set to return next week. cheers

Quote :
Penrith locked up second spot with a 50-12 hammering of Cronulla on Saturday night, a win achieved without suspended skipper Petero Civoniceva and injured trio Luke Walsh, Luke Lewis and Lachlan Coote.

While Civoniceva won't return for another week, the other three are all expected to be available for selection this weekend, leaving Elliott with a dilemma as he attempts find spots for them in his squad.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/panthers-coach-faces-selection-headache-20100905-14vny.html
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Why now, Waterhouse gone for the rest of the season with a torn pectoral muscle
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Whats the go with Benji? anyone know.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:34 pm

NRL_Fanatic wrote:
Why now, Waterhouse gone for the rest of the season with a torn pectoral muscle

Adding to that, Pritchard is in 'extreme' doubt when Penrith most likely play against the Chooks next week.
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 am

Marshall confident of Playing
Wests Tigers NRL finals chances have received a shot in the arm with Benji Marshall revealing he was confident of playing in Friday night's sudden death semi-final against Canberra.
Marshall suffered a bruised medial ligament in his right knee in Saturday night's dramatic 19-15 golden point loss to the Sydney Roosters.
The injury forced him from the field and left the Tigers with only 12 men for the final five minutes against the Roosters, with coach Tim Sheens having used up all his interchanges ahead of the extra time period.
Scans taken after the match showed the medial was still intact, Marshall vowing to do all he could to get back on the field to face the Raiders.
"There is a premiership at stake and I will do everything I can," Marshall said in a statement released by the club on Monday.
"If it hurts I am going to have to go through a bit of pain.
"I will know more tomorrow or Wednesday but going on the last couple of days, it looks promising.
"I am sure the coach will give me every opportunity to game day. Even if I can't train this week, he has got enough faith in me to know that I will still be able to do the job.
"If I think I will be right game day, I will play."
The loss of Marshall would be a devastating blow for the Tigers, who already face a mountain to climb mentally as they look to get themselves up for another game after coming up just short in their 100-minute epic.
"I feel alright. I've had a few sleepless nights just trying to ice up and do everything I can to be right," Marshall said.
"I am reasonably confident and it is just a matter of how much work I put into it is what I am going to get out of it. It is all about recovery at the moment."
Backrower Gareth Ellis said after the game he was confident his back injury would not keep him off the paddock against the Raiders, but Geoff Daniela is certain to miss the game with a hamstring tear.
Mitch Brown is likely to slot into the centres for Daniela with Wade McKinnon hopeful of returning from a hamstring strain at fullback.

Good news for tigers fans.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 am

Waterhouse and Pritchard gone for the season

Quote :
Penrith continue to count the cost of their qualifying final loss to Canberra with Frank Pritchard joining second row partner Trent Waterhouse on the sidelines for the remainder of the NRL season.

Pritchard was diagnosed with a torn hamstring, the injury ending his eight-year tenure with the club with the Kiwi international to join Canterbury next season.

His absence - along with that of Waterhouse who suffered a torn pectoral muscle in the loss to the Raiders - leaves a massive hole in the Panthers forward pack ahead of Saturday night's semi-final against the Sydney Roosters.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/panthers-duo-out-for-season-20100913-158gj.html

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 am

- Panthers's Grant and Iosefa free to play this weekend.
- Matt Ballin and Watmough will avoid charges.
- Brett Seymour may be suspended for a grade two striking charge.
- Gereth Ellis and Simon Dwyer both free to play against the Raiders.

Quote :
Penrith will not be affected by suspensions for the second week of the finals, despite the match review committee charging two of its players.

Panthers forwards Tim Grant and Masada Iosefa will be free to play against the Roosters at Sydney Football Stadium on Saturday night if they enter early guilty pleas.

Grant was charged with a grade one careless high tackle offence resulting from the Panthers' 24-22 loss to Canberra at Panthers Stadium, while Masada was handed a grade one dangerous contact charge.

Meanwhile, Manly pair Matt Ballin and Anthony Watmough will also avoid bans after being charged with a late tackle on a kicker and a grapple tackle respectively.

Both grade one dangerous contact charges occurred during the Sea Eagles' 28-0 defeat to minor premiers St George Illawarra at Kogarah Jubilee Oval.

Warriors half-back Brett Seymour may face suspension for a grade two striking charge, but this would not take effect until next season with his side now out of the finals.

Wests Tigers pair Gareth Ellis and Simon Dwyer are free to play in Friday night's semi-final against the Raiders after the match review committee determined that neither had a case to answer.

Ellis was placed on report for a high shot on Roosters five-eighth Todd Carney, while Dwyer smashed Jared Waerea-Hargreaves on the chin in one of the hits of the season.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/13/3010335.htm?site=sport&section=rugbyleague
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Just heard on FSN that Blake Ayshford apparently has glandular fever and it's unlikely he'll play again this season. Massive blow for the Tigers if this is true, he's been superb in the past few weeks.

Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:25 am

Quote :
Panthers back-rower Frank Pritchard is in doubt for next month's Four-Nations after being ruled out for the rest of the NRL season.

Pritchard had been named in the Kiwis' 43-man train-on squad, however a torn hamstring has put a massive question mark over his availability.

Kiwis coach Stephen Kearney says it's an unfortunate situation considering his form. He says Pritchard's been playing really good footy recently and he'll be a massive loss to Penrith.

Kiwis captain Benji Marshall is a possibility to return this weekend, while Kearney doubts Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran will recover in time from his shoulder surgery.

Meanwhile Warriors second rower Ukuma Ta'ai has turned down the chance to play for the Kiwis.

Ta'ai was named in the Kiwis train-on squad. However Kearney says he's has decided to stick with Tonga.

Tony Williams' eligibility is still in question, with the NZRL yet to send the former Tongan international's application to the International Rugby League Federation.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=119749&fm=newsmain,nrhl
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:38 am

Don Furner reported on ABC that Terry Campese is due to have a full knee construction in 2 days, meaning he will be out for up to nine months and half of next season. Absolutely horrible news for the Raiders, he was reaching career best form and for a young side they would really need his on-field leadership. Sam Williams is tipped to play in the halves, good young player but who knows if they can cope without Campo...
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am

Big big blow. Instead of Sam Williams I would of thought they would of gone with Marc Herbert but he is a deadset hack, so yeah they should go with Williams but I think they will go with Herbert
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 am

We better play the Raiders before he comes back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injuries/Suspension   Injuries/Suspension - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injuries/Suspension
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com