Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations Empty
PostSubject: Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations   Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 pm

The return of New South Wales Waratahs No.8 Wycliff Palu and the selection of the 21-year-old Queensland Reds halfback Will Genia highlight the 30-man Wallabies squad named on Thursday for the upcoming Tri-Nations tournament.

Wallabies Squad
    Ben Alexander, Adam Ashley-Cooper, Berrick Barnes, Al Baxter, Richard Brown, Luke Burgess, Quade Cooper, Pekahou Cowan, Ryan Cross, Rocky Elsom, Will Genia*, Matt Giteau, Matt Hodgson, James Horwill, Peter Hynes, Peter Kimlin, Drew Mitchell, Stephen Moore, Stirling Mortlock, Dean Mumm, James O'Connor, Wycliff Palu, David Pocock, Tatafu Polota-Nau, Benn Robinson, Nathan Sharpe, George Smith, Timana Tahu, Lachie Turner, Phil Waugh

* Wouldnt have picked it, massive surprise from Deans..

I should also add that i am very happy to see Will in the squad, he is a terrific prospect
Back to top Go down
samthaman15
Guru
samthaman15

PostSubject: Re: Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations   Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Not a bad side, when did Tahu last play?
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations   Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Picking Genia is about as surprising as Bryn Evans' callup for the Iveco series.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations   Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:16 am

I'm all for everyone getting a go but its a little strange when 1 player not sure who it was says on being selected that his mum's in europe and his Dad's gone back "HOME" to fiji. I know it's all good but it just come across a bit of a strange thing to say . If Fijibati's reading this i'm Fooked and I call for calm from the fiji tiger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations   Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wallabies squad for Tri-Nations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com