Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Steve McNair found shot dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Steve McNair found shot dead Empty
PostSubject: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 am

Recently retired American football star Steve McNair and an unnamed woman have been found shot dead in Nashville, Tennessee, police say.
"Air" McNair, who played 13 years with the National Football League and was a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans, had a gunshot wound to the head.
The two bodies were found in his flat in the city and police are treating the case as a double homicide.
Police say they believe they know the woman's identity but gave no details.
McNair led the Titans within a yard of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl, which they lost 23-16 to the St Louis Rams.
He also played for the Baltimore Ravens before retiring in April 2008 after injuries.

Steve McNair found shot dead O

"We don't know the details, but it is a terrible tragedy and our hearts go out to the families involved," NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement.
Titans owner Bud Adams was "saddened and shocked" by news of McNair's death.
"He was one of the finest players to play for our organisation and one of the most beloved players by our fans," he said.
"He played with unquestioned heart and leadership and led us to places that we had never reached, including our only Super Bowl."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8134784.stm

horrible news
RIP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 am

Shit, I just saw this. He was a great player in his prime, terrible news. Players in the States are targeted too much. We seem to see one go every year and the players all tribute him by wearing his number. 2 years ago it was Taylor, last year it was Upshaw and now no.9, Mcnair.

RIP
Back to top Go down
willyhbhs
Veteran
willyhbhs

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 am

Man that sucks. He was one my favourite players in the league from the moment i started following the game. such a warrior. the injuries that guy played through and continued to give it all every week. a true hero in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 am

wow thats awful...

RIP
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 pm

jawdropper , only in America
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 am

I've heard a few stories on this. One saying that he committed suicide after shooting his girlfriend while another saying that it was similar to Sean Taylor's shooting. Nothing has been confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:08 am

i heard he had been shot multiple times and the woman shot once with the gun beside her in a apparent murder suicide ......shocking (either way shocking)
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:38 am

I'm pretty sure that its official now that his girlfriend was suspecting that he was cheating on her so shot him twice and shot herself after. Terrible, RIP Mcnair.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:09 pm

R.I.P Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve McNair found shot dead   Steve McNair found shot dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve McNair found shot dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com