Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Official Star Wars thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

Official Star Wars thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 am

Coz no Harry Potter character will ever beat this guy:

Official Star Wars thread Yoda
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 am

That is probably the best Star Wars picture ever lol, he's full ready for battle Smile

Official Star Wars thread Star_wars_mace_windu

WINDUUUUUUU!!!!
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 am

*cough*

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 am

Puppet Yoda > CGI Yoda

Im watching Star Wars episode 4 right now for some reason, i don't even like star wars that much.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 am

Favourite episodes in order, 1 being my favourite:

1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Return of the Jedi
3. The Phantom Menace
4. The Empire Strikes Back
5. Attack of the Clones
6. A New Hope

ANH is so boring IMO, there's no real action in the whole movie apart from when they blow up the Death Star. Don't really need to explain any of my other selections, apart from TPM being my 3rd favourite...the movie isn't even that special, but for some reason I just really like it.

BTW, I never really found out why it's called 'The Phantom Menace'. The other episode titles are self-explanatory, but why 'The Phantom Menace'?
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 am

Sibs#12 wrote:
Favourite episodes in order, 1 being my favourite:

1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Return of the Jedi
3. The Phantom Menace
4. The Empire Strikes Back
5. Attack of the Clones
6. A New Hope

ANH is so boring IMO, there's no real action in the whole movie apart from when they blow up the Death Star. Don't really need to explain any of my other selections, apart from TPM being my 3rd favourite...the movie isn't even that special, but for some reason I just really like it.

BTW, I never really found out why it's called 'The Phantom Menace'. The other episode titles are self-explanatory, but why 'The Phantom Menace'?

Because the Jedi have no friggin idea that the Sith even exist until Maul decided to randomly attack Qui-Gon on Tatooine. Even then, they don't know the identity of them, so to them, there's some phantom behind it all... a Phantom Menace so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 am

Ahh yes I understand now, thanks for clearing that up Smile

Characters I really wish that didn't die:

1. Anakin Skywalker
He had just turned back to the good side and then he decided to cark it...so sad that last scene where Luke takes off his mask and sees him for the first time, then he dies...get close to tears sometimes at that point, really sad.
2. Mace Windu
My favourite Jedi Smile If he didn't die and the Emperor did, then there would've been no need for Episodes 4-6 because he would've finished them (the Sith) off!
3. Yoda
Who wouldn't want this guy to stay alive...freaking legend!!!
4. Qui-Gon Jinn
My favourite character bar Mace Windu and Yoda.
5. Padme
There is the slight possibility that without Padme dying, Anakin could've turned back to the good side because I have no doubt that she would've left him if he stayed as Darth Vader, and Anakin only REALLY became a Sith once she died.
6. Obi-Wan Kenobi
Trained both Skywalkers, was a great mentor and the only Jedi other than Yoda to survive after Order 66 or whatever when everyone turned against the Jedi.

I could only think of 6 that I wish didn't die, lol.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 am

Has anyone else read any of the "Extended Universe books"? I tried em out to see why they were being written, they were alright, nothing to write home about though...
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:56 am

i've seen them all, the latest movies sucked, really they did, sucked so god damn much, Lucas just wanted to bump up his bank balance thats all he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 am

I agree that the older films are the best, the Anakin/Padme mushy love story killed it for me...
Back to top Go down
Sean
Professional
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 pm

I actually really like attack of the clones, arena battle was cool, loved those beasts.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 pm

I NEVER GOT INTO THE LAST 3 AS I WAS 21 YRS OLD AND BINKS WAS SO ANNOYING (F..in Caps lock) . But I was obsessed with the first 3 saw return of the Jedi and Et in a double Feature in '84 and i was hooked Think how popular Potter is and double that thats what the original 3 were.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Sean wrote:
I actually really like attack of the clones, arena battle was cool, loved those beasts.
Yeah that's the best part of the movie.

Laughing Jar Jar's a beast!!!
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:57 am

Yoda is by far the coolest green dude ever Better than Kermit better than the Incredible Hulk superior fighter to the Green Hornet Doesn't even think The Riddler should be compared to him and destroyed the last martian a long long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 am

Did anyone watch them last night? They were on Channel 9, episodes II and III...I watched them both, great stuff. The end to Ep. III is heaps sad though.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 am

Ep 3 is one of the worst movies i have ever seen, and its not just because i don't like Star Wars that much.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:49 am

I really do enjoy my star wars and i actually enjoy the new episodes (1-3) my then the old.. i'll do what sibsy did and name my favourite eps and characters...

Favourite Episodes

1. Attack of the Clones
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. The Phantom Menace
4. Return of the Jedi
5. The Empire Strikes Back
6. A New Hope

Favourite Characters

1. Anakin Skywalker - Just awesome especially as he turns evil in episode 3
2. Yoda - Love this little dude
3. Darth Maul - Fuckin Hax with a double-lightsaber and just reaking awesome
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi - great mentor and heart of gold
5. Chewbacca - purely cos his yelling or whatever you would call it
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:03 am

Oh god there's a star wars thread
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 am

The Force is strong with this thread it is.. Grin
The first three are awesome. The other three have some good action scenes but as is always the case with George Lucas, the dialogue (and that wuss that played Anakin) just lets it down.

On a side note i watched both robot chicken and both family guy parodies together the other day. Very funny stuff. Especially the skit on robot chicken where the nerd is telling his grandson the story of how he went to a convention as a tauntan and saved lucas from the crowd and joined him on stage.

Nerd to son: And that was the greatest day of my life
son: What about the day i was born?
Nerd: Not even close.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 am

Sorry but robot chicken is an awful show. Worst thing Seth Green has ever done.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 am

ahh you just need to find yourself a sense of humour.. yeah some of its crap but theres some funny stuff there to.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV7Ha3VDbzE&feature=related These guys are pretty funny to. The stormtroopers own 9/11
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
ahh you just need to find yourself a sense of humour.. yeah some of its crap but theres some funny stuff there to.

No........really it is an awful 'comedy'
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:59 am

Maximus wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:

No........really it is an awful 'comedy'

he clearly has a different opinion to you.. lol @ you trying to say its wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Star Wars thread   Official Star Wars thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Star Wars thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com