Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Vick or Favre???

Go down 

Who should the vikings pick up?
Vick
Vick or Favre??? Vote_lcap33%Vick or Favre??? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Favre
Vick or Favre??? Vote_lcap67%Vick or Favre??? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

Vick or Favre??? Empty
PostSubject: Vick or Favre???   Vick or Favre??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 am

Now that vick has been reinstated in the NFL... who do you think would be the better fit for the vikings??

im thinking that vick is the better choice..... childress will be used to a QB like vick more than he would be with favre.

also when you think about who would be more dangerous you would have to think that vick would be. favre maybe be a record holder but i think that he would miss out...

what do you think? Vick or Favre?
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Vick or Favre??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick or Favre???   Vick or Favre??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 am

Michael Vick

because i think Favre is getting old and i know he still has it but they need to look towards the future..

Vick and Peterson...i like that rushing attack
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Vick or Favre??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick or Favre???   Vick or Favre??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Vick by mile!!!!!!!!!

If you want 22 interceptions from a 40 year old QB whos time passed 4 years ago then you'd go Favre.

Vick is a 3-dimensional QB who has an equally good passing and running game. It will take some time for him to get used to the NFL again, but if Childress was that desperate to not get sacked, Vick is the answer.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Vick or Favre??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick or Favre???   Vick or Favre??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

me and Manning always think alike Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vick or Favre??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vick or Favre???   Vick or Favre??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vick or Favre???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com