Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Best Games Youve Seen?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Best Games Youve Seen? Empty
PostSubject: Best Games Youve Seen?   Best Games Youve Seen? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 am

what are the best games of nfl youve ever seen?
ive only been watching since 2004/5 so i dont really have too many epic regular season games, but the 3 that really stand out for me are

1.Superbowl 40 - Indianapolis 29-17 Chicago
For obvious reasons really, the only Superbowl victory for my team the Colts (first of many more ofcourse Razz). It was amazing, right from the start with Devon Hester returning the kickoff for a Chicago TD but we came back well and in the end deserved victory Very Happy.

2. Superbowl 41 - New York 17-14 New England
What a match this was. Patriots with their undefeated record coming into the SB and no one gave the G-Men a chance. It was a very tight, tough game from start to finish and the game was highlighted by that winning drive by the Giants. I think it was 3rd and quite long, Manning surrounded by 3 Pats Defenders, somehow gets out of it and fires the pass to Tyree who catches it with the help of his helmet. Then that pass to Burress to win the game. Amazing!

3. Superbowl 42 - Pittsburgh 27-23 Arizona
Arizona were the surprise packets of last season making it all the way to the Superbowl and were within about 30 seconds of glory until the pass from Big Ben to Santonio Holmes, possibly one of the greatest catches in SB history.

i realise all 3 were superbowl games but as i said at the start no regular season games jumped out at me when i thought about it...ill add some more if i think of any others Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289

Best Games Youve Seen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com