Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 pm

No way mate. Hopefully warriors get the upset.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Don't Think the warriors have a chance .

Hows your tipping soo far mate ?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:18 pm

only 15 points so far so not so good. hope I get an 8 pointer for tomorrows game, tipped Tasman 13+

Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
only 15 points so far so not so good. hope I get an 8 pointer for tomorrows game, tipped Tasman 13+

yeh i have 15 points soo far aswell lol
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:33 am

Man, Wellington choked SO badly. I was so disgusted I turned the game off at half time.

That being said, the BOP boys played bloody well, especially Delany and Bourke - it will be a crime if the Chiefs protect them again next year, only to dump them behind Lauaki and Donald.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:47 am

I was gutted Welly played shit. We have a strong rivalry in my flat BOP V Magpies. I copped a bit of shit because of Magpies loss to the Welly last week and then drawing with Naki. Been a shit for weekend for sport hope next better is much better with an ABs and Magpies win.

Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 am

This just in...Carter and McCaw have publicly stated they're going to play for Canterbury in the RS match in 2 weeks time...be afraid wellington...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:54 am

Pantherus wrote:
This just in...Carter and McCaw have publicly stated they're going to play for Canterbury in the RS match in 2 weeks time...be afraid wellington...

Yeah! Canterbury are surely going to get it back! 2nd at the moment and another win this week against Tasman cant wait! lol top four:

1. BOP
2. CANTERBURY
3. TASMAN
4. SOUTHLAND

MANAWATU NOT FAR BEHIND
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:59 am

Haha your kidding yourself if you think Canterbury will win it. DC and Richie wont be there for long, you may sneak a win from Wellington for the shield but cant see you winning the comp once DCs gone. You lost to North Harbour lol!!!!

Top 4 will be Wellington, Hawkes Bay then two of Southland, Canterbury and Bay of Plenty.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Haha your kidding yourself if you think Canterbury will win it. DC and Richie wont be there for long, you may sneak a win from Wellington for the shield but cant see you winning the comp once DCs gone. You lost to North Harbour lol!!!!

Top 4 will be Wellington, Hawkes Bay then two of Southland, Canterbury and Bay of Plenty.

Lol mate they have been going great. So u lost to BOP and who have BOP beat lol. Second of all stop putting Welly in they have not been there best mate
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:06 am

we didn't lose to Bop we only lost to Wellington.

Welly just played shit for the first half of the Bop game, they were well below par and picked up their game big time in the second half, played a shit load better against the Magpies.

Canterbury have had easy games so far, and they lost one of them. North Harbour the team, that got done by Tasman other than that they had a narrow win over Auckland (the team that magpies demolished the week before by 34 points) and then Canterbury bet a weak Waikato side.

Canterbury V Auckland 22-16
Hawkes Bay V Auckland 47-13

Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 am

All true - except NPC rugby certainly isn't a straight numerical setup - i.e. just because Team A beat Team B, and Team B beat Team C - doesn't mean Team A is all but guaranteed a win against Team C...
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:02 am

Yea thats what I love (and hate) about this competition, you are almost guaranteed atleast one upset every round

Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:36 am

True - and it was also something that made this year's S14 so much more unpredictable - and also more frustrating to pick in the virtual games Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
we didn't lose to Bop we only lost to Wellington.

Welly just played shit for the first half of the Bop game, they were well below par and picked up their game big time in the second half, played a shit load better against the Magpies.

Canterbury have had easy games so far, and they lost one of them. North Harbour the team, that got done by Tasman other than that they had a narrow win over Auckland (the team that magpies demolished the week before by 34 points) and then Canterbury bet a weak Waikato side.

Canterbury V Auckland 22-16
Hawkes Bay V Auckland 47-13

Sorry memberd u supported Hawkes Bay, and the Bay have only won 1. And Canterbury always start scratchy the first games - manawatu last year etc...... Second of all we would thrash Auckland at home but they werent home, in that case you were home and u would of lost in auckland.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am

Haha would of lost in Auckland? U have to be kidding, worst point I think you've ever made. Home advantage doesn't equate to 34 points!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Haha would of lost in Auckland? U have to be kidding, worst point I think you've ever made. Home advantage doesn't equate to 34 points!!

We will just see mate. What place are the Bay now. Its like 7th now. Close to relegation!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:23 am

Mate 11th is relegation. we will be top 4 easy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Mate 11th is relegation. we will be top 4 easy

Sure Sure. And thats where u are wrong.

Relegation is taken from many things:
Crowds, Cap restricitons, past results, income all that stuff not just in bottom 4.

manawatu and Tasman have looked better than the bay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 am

Let alone u say canterbury have beat easy teams. LMAO thats a load of shit we have beat 2 out of 2 super 14 franchises.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 am

You are a tool, no offense but you need to think before you post.

Manawatu have beaten Counties Manakau (bottom of the table) lost to Waikato (second to last) and beat Southland (there only decent result)

Tasman have beaten North Harbour (Third to bottom) and Couties Manakau (Bottom) and lost to Taranki, the team the Magpies drew with.

Hawkes Bay turned over a solid profit last season, made the top 4 last two seasons and have massive numbers at home games. We will not be relegated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:33 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
You are a tool, no offense but you need to think before you post.

Manawatu have beaten Counties Manakau (bottom of the table) lost to Waikato (second to last) and beat Southland (there only decent result)

Tasman have beaten North Harbour (Third to bottom) and Couties Manakau (Bottom) and lost to Taranki, the team the Magpies drew with.

Hawkes Bay turned over a solid profit last season, made the top 4 last two seasons and have massive numbers at home games. We will not be relegated.

I am thinking u see it one way. I have evidence proving canterbury will win. And whats urs
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Evidence proving Canterbury win?? how can you have evidence for something that hasn't happened.

Oh and just avoid my argument over Manawatu and Tasman? I made valid points, you must know you were wrong so choose to ignore them?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:38 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Evidence proving Canterbury win?? how can you have evidence for something that hasn't happened.

Oh and just avoid my argument over Manawatu and Tasman? I made valid points, you must know you were wrong so choose to ignore them?

Tasman Thumped Counties and beat former top of the table southland. Bay have beat dorkland and drew against naki.

Look at recent form for cantabs, previous years, depth everything, expirence
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

Oh when did Tasman play Southland I must of missed that one Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3   Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air New Zealand Cup: Round 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com