Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who Should I Support?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

Who Should I Support? Empty
PostSubject: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:04 pm

I have come to the conclusion, that I want to finaly have a team to actualy 'Support'

I have had my times of 'following' Philly Eagles, Pittsburgh and Arizona.

Although, I do not know who I want to support.

The three above teams are high on my list.

Who should I support and why?
I need some help.
I don't care if you suggest your own team, just tell me why I should support that team, what well known players they have, and a little bit about the teams history.

Cheers.
Scruff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-109-0-0-0
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:20 pm

The New Orleans Saints wouldn't be a bad choice. Their city's been through absolute hell and the team have been perennial under-achievers, but they're one of the best teams to watch and look on the up.

They have Drew Brees, the best QB in the NFL right now, and Reggie Bush, one of the most entertaining running-backs. Jonathan Vilma is a beast at middle linebacker also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:30 pm

You're probably looking for a young team on its way up, or already there. IMO, the Atlanta Falcons would be a good choice along with the Saints. They have a great 2nd year QB in Matt Ryan who came off a good year and one of the Pro-bowl breakthrough Runningbacks of last year in Michael Turner. They have decent, but not great wide receivers who get the job done in Jenkins and Roddy White. They have one of the top three Tight ends in Anthony Gonzalez who they acquired in the offseason. Their defense is led by Defensive End John Abraham who was one of the sack-leaders last year and picked up a good rookie in Peria Jerry in the draft.

If you're looking for a team on its way to the top from scratch, the Detroit Lions would be a good choice Razz .
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 pm

From 0-16, there's nowhere to go but up for them!
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 pm

you could probably jump on the bandwagon like most ppl and go with the patriots......
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:33 pm

go for a team thats not kicking ass but good enough to put a fight...

Jaguars? Falcons? Tampa Bay? San Diego?

just some suggestions..

or pick a team cause you like their mascot, then learn the team and like the team:)
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 pm

san diego not kick ass LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Falcons, Saints, Eagles, Cardinals, Steelers are up there.

How do Cardinals, Steelers, Eagles go.
As in skill etc.
Back to top Go down
redunderthebed
Professional
redunderthebed

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Watch the games follow the scores et al and it will come to you.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:03 pm

I use to support Patriots. But that was in 07 when Moss & Brady were the shit. Still support them and kinda liking the Dolphins, so there my top 2 teams.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 pm

support either the dolphins or the jets imo...

the jets should become a great team in the coming years with sanchez growing great as a QB
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 pm

go the saints scruff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Definitely go for the Jaguars.
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 am

I have brought it down to two.
Cardinals and Steelers.

Where do they go, like in peformance etc.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 am

you just choose the two teams that were in the super bowl last year......
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:57 pm

I had chosen Steelers...but I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon.

Saints...........Bears

Should I go for New Orleans or Chicago.

Not really a question, just wondering, and letting know they are my final two, before I choose a full time team to follow Smile
Back to top Go down
liam_bombers
Guru
liam_bombers

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:24 pm

You should decide out of the ones you like, it will come to you eventually.
I would suggest the Patriots, Dolphins and Saints though.

Last edited by liam_bombers on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *decide)
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:38 pm

DaneSwan#36 wrote:
I had chosen Steelers...but I don't want it to seem like I am jumping on the bandwagon.

Saints...........Bears

Should I go for New Orleans or Chicago.

Not really a question, just wondering, and letting know they are my final two, before I choose a full time team to follow Who Should I Support? Icon_smile

go for the bears... they are my second favourite team and my NFC team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tonks
Veteran
Tonks

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:45 pm

Haha, I Made a decision to support Chicago a couple weeks ago Who Should I Support? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Shanbon
Guru
Shanbon

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Texans Smile
Back to top Go down
DaneSwan#36
Legend
DaneSwan#36

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:55 pm

I am leaning towards Bears..

4 more games of Madden will help me decide.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 am

haha seems i have pushed a few people in the direction of supporting the bears Razz
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 pm

need moar Raiders fans ITT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Should I Support?   Who Should I Support? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Should I Support?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com