Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

How much does it suck....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cronk'sArmy
Guru
Cronk'sArmy

How much does it suck.... Empty
PostSubject: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm

How much does it suck....When you do something amazing and no one was there to see it or saw it happen?

Anyways my example was at cricket training today and i was mucking around just juggling a ball on the edge of my cricket bat. I decided to make it more challenging by trying two balls on the edge of my MRF (I'm aware how dirty this sounds for those of you who were thinking it) and got to around 60, just hitting it up and down on the edges before i lost my concentration and let one skew off the edge. I looked around and no one was watching or taking notice...i thought it was a pretty cool acheievement haha.

I proceeded to tell my team-mates but of course no one believed me. Ahh well i know it happened.

So share stories of when you've pulled something off...but no one was there to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:08 pm

ahahha Always happens when i aim to get say a basketball or something in a hoop or bin etc from a difficult position and no-one is ever around or they are turned around.. Im sure i'll think of a story later
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:09 pm

So you hit both balls on the same edge simultaneously sixty times??

That is fkn impressive Cronks one ball is hard enough to do that many times haha
Back to top Go down
Black Bird
Guru
Black Bird

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:10 pm

I once dribbled the mini footy through 2 chairs and then it went through the doorway(The goals), ive always tried it and never actually achieved it (and never have since) then when i look up my mates not watching and my dads watching tv!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
Cronk'sArmy
Guru
Cronk'sArmy

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:11 pm

SBW wrote:

That is fkn impressive Cronks one ball is hard enough to do that many times haha

Yeah mate. Was difficult but it helped i had the chunky edges of my MRF. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Surely you could have yelled out lol ?
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Cronk'sArmy wrote:
SBW wrote:

Yeah mate. Was difficult but it helped i had the chunky edges of my MRF. Laughing

Even so...Fair effort mate that is good work
Back to top Go down
SMASH
Guru
SMASH

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Me and my mate were mucking around at school and I hit a killer basketball shot, running off court, fading away, over the backboard and in. My mate saw it, but no-one would believe us Sad
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Slung a basketball the whole length of the field after practice once, and got it swish. Never did it again, nobody saw it either.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 am

I once (GR. 8) got a over the back from half way in basketball but not only did everyone see it The Call was if you get it i'll give you a ...... by a very attractive young lady(Gr.9) Not only did i sink the unsinkable but She Denied me and didn't keep her word . talk about all for nothing
Back to top Go down
Cynic
Legend
Cynic

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 am

I managed to kick a Coke fan from the ground onto/into a windscreen while no one was around.

Probably a good thing no one saw ...
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 am

Lol why a good thing Cynic?

A few weeks ago, before our football game, we were practising corners and I was on the right corner, another guy was on the left. We were taking turns doing corners and because I'm a left-footer, when I kicked the ball it would curve back towards goal.

The other guy just took a corner and I was looking for a ball. Soon after I found one and lined it up, and kicked it in. Everyone was facing the other guy waiting for him to take another (because I apparently took a while) and the ball I kicked took one bounce and went into the goals Smile

I went nuts, and told everyone, but no-one bar one person who saw it believed me Sad I couldnt do it again either Sad
Back to top Go down
Black Bird
Guru
Black Bird

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:04 pm

I hit the crossbar from a corner in a match just the other day, i got really excited

Another thing i always do is pull a miracle goal or win off in fifa and no one is evver there to savour the moment with me
Back to top Go down
http://www.teals_hot_mum.com
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 pm

I kicked two goals from 50 at training from the boundary line in a row, then on the 3rd when i got everyone to watch i shanked the shit out of it.

Also once i was at my mates house, and we were all playing some B'ball, i sat out for a bit on a chair about 15 meters away from the ring, the ball rolled to me and i started juggling it (soccer style) whilst sitting on the chair, i kicked it at the ring and it went in flush for a swish, it was amazing. Everyone saw but i thought it was worth sharing, plus my other mates dont believe me.

Last edited by TGBY on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSteele22
Guru
SuperSteele22

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Lol yeah so many of these things happen to me...A few weeks ago in commerce we were just mucking around scrunching paper up and throwing it around and the teacher told me to put it in the bin, there was a wheelie bin over the other side of the room, one of those bins with the smallish hole on the top, so from the other side of the room prob about 15/20 meters out I just kicked the paper ball around my body and it swished right in that hole, looked around and nobody saw it, I was devo lol
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm

I always take great catches after dropping my keys and nobody sees but I reckon this happens to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gramsy23
Guru
Gramsy23

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 am

Megadeecee wrote:
I once (GR. 8) got a over the back from half way in basketball but not only did everyone see it The Call was if you get it i'll give you a ...... by a very attractive young lady(Gr.9) Not only did i sink the unsinkable but She Denied me and didn't keep her word . talk about all for nothing

hard luck story of the thread so far lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much does it suck....   How much does it suck.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much does it suck....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com