Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Caity
Guru
Caity

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Empty
PostSubject: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 am

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Broncos

This is a thread for Bronco supporters or just anyone in general who wants to come in and have a chat, i figured since we have atleast 5 supporters there's no harm in making an official thread Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players:

*Updating*

Last edited by Caity on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:52 am

Denan Kemps coming home!

The brilliant Broncos will be a tiny bit more brilliant next year now!
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:59 am

Apparantly Ivan Henjack is a great coach
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 am

SBW wrote:
Apparantly Ivan Henjack is a great coach

Well it only took 20 odd rounds but he did pull off a master stroke by dropping Micheals.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

Tanswell87 wrote:
Denan Kemps coming home!

The brilliant Broncos will be a tiny bit more brilliant next year now!

It sucks the Warriors released him, he definitely has talent. I hope the Bronco's sign him and he becomes an Origin player, can stuff it in the Warriors board's faces.

If they do sign him hopefully he plays fullback. Yow Yeh is playing some good footy so leave him there, and Winterstein is good on the other flank. Folau to centre and Glenn to lock forward.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 am

if they do sign him what do you think the line up will be?????

1. Kemp/Hoffman
2. Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Folau
5. Winterstien
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 am

Yeah I hope they put him at fullback. Winterstein and Yow Yeh both look to have great careers ahead of them so it would suck to see either stuck playing reserves next year and we have two superstar centers who wont be moving anywhere to accomadate Kemp.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:17 am

Yes I've come over here With My Panthers club Shirt on . Cowboys To Win this week The Hype Surrounding The Broncos is incredible it's either Sack the Coach or Premiership talk
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:08 pm

It has been a very weird rollercoaster ride mega, I'm excited and scared for what the finals hold.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:
Yeah I hope they put him at fullback. Winterstein and Yow Yeh both look to have great careers ahead of them so it would suck to see either stuck playing reserves next year and we have two superstar centers who wont be moving anywhere to accomadate Kemp.

Yowie and Winterstein are both solid wingers so they can't get dropped but it seems weird to just throw Kemp into fullback..

We don't even know if the Broncos will sign him.. he's just expressed interest Razz
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Caity wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:

Yowie and Winterstein are both solid wingers so they can't get dropped but it seems weird to just throw Kemp into fullback..

We don't even know if the Broncos will sign him.. he's just expressed interest Razz

I thought Yow Yeh was pretty average at first but in the past 3 weeks he has been terrific so seems all he needed was to get his head around playing with the big boys and now that he is he will just keep getting better and yeah Winterstein is our leading try scorer so I cant see him moving for Kemp if we do end up signing him.

Would be good to get Kemp though to replace Hunt. His preferred position is fullback and if his first grade debut for Brisbane when he played fullback is anything to go by then he would be a terrific fullback in the Slater mould.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:52 pm

broncos! we are back! all u doubters can write us off at ur own peril!

kemp
winterstein
folau
hodges
yow yeh
locky
wallace

goes alright to me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

a_F_c wrote:

kemp
winterstein
folau
hodges
yow yeh
locky
wallace

goes alright to me Razz

What about your star player Micheals? lmao.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:58 pm

a_F_c wrote:

kemp
winterstein
folau
hodges
yow yeh
locky
wallace

goes alright to me Razz

Kemp just doesnt fit in with Brisbanes Black 5 though. thats the only real issue
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Welcome back Tanswell87, good to see you back posting! Smile

Israel Folau has been named in the Broncos side for the clash against the Cowboys. He will apparently undergo a fitness test on Friday morning.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25979605-5018866,00.html

Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Panthers wrote:
Welcome back Tanswell87, good to see you back posting! Smile

Israel Folau has been named in the Broncos side for the clash against the Cowboys. He will apparently undergo a fitness test on Friday morning.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25979605-5018866,00.html

I saved the link to this forum to my browser so I'm here to talk up Brisbane for good now.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:41 am

Haha did you see where they're going for their end of season trip......

Cancun - all the Americans are there around this time of year for Springbreak! So they have to take a security guard lol..
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 am

It would be Autumn in America now though?
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 am

Springbreak in the States is in March i'm pretty sure
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Kk idk it was in the paper Sad i was just passing it on.. maybe it's just heaps of partying
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 pm

I think Cancun is just a giant party island all year round isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Any NRL Foward who plays 26 rounds in a year is either a Superman or isn't putting their body on the line . Parker best player is a joke you know who the PC world wants as Captain when Darren Finishs up. He does 20 minutes work spread over 80 minutes he's a Joke who's got everyone Fooled.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:15 am

Justin Hodges likely to play out career in England after 2011

Justin Hodges is considering walking away from Brisbane Broncos for a career swansong in England after 2011.

Hodges has two final seasons to run on his current long-term deal with Brisbane. On Tuesday, he said it might prove to be his final NRL contract.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26205919-5018868,00.html
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:56 am

Losing Hodges and Lockyer in the same year will suck some serious ass.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 am

And if rumours are true Petero will be coming home for his swan song in 2011 so that will see the end of 3 Broncos legends careers all in the same year. This is looking to be a black day for us Bronco supporters. Lucky it's 2 years away yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com