Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Im no footy tactician but players need to run in between Lockyer and Thaiday more often.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Max1990 wrote:
Don't forget we have Kemp...

im not forgetting.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 pm

jtm91 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:

im not forgetting.
and Copley too. He's the backbone of the U-20s Broncos
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 pm

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:

im not forgetting.

Think he's injured mate. possible shoulder injury ?
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:30 am

jtm91 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:

im not forgetting.

Think he's injured mate. possible shoulder injury ?
Yea, i dont know how long for...
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 am

What will the Broncos team line up look like next season?? The signing of Inglis and Hannant and the young talent of Hoffman, Gillette, A fit Hodges...Now all we need to do is resign Thaiday.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 am

2011 Broncos?

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer (c)
7. Wallace
8. Tronc
9. McCullough
10. Hannant
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Glenn
16. Hunt
17. Anderson/McGuire/Dodds

Am I missing anyone??

If not, that's a fkn gun team!
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 am

I would like to see:
1.Hoffman
2.Kemp
3.Inglis
4.Hodges
5.Yow Yeh
6.Locky
7.Wallace
8.Hannant
9.McCullough
10.Tronc
11.Te'o
12.Thaiday
13.Parker

14.Glenn
15.Gillett
16.McGuire
17.Anderson

I think Kemp could get back to his best outside GI if he can stay injury free. He has all the attributes to play outside of him and will just need to finish of tries like Boyd does in origin basically.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:36 am

My god, that backline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 am

You are all forgetting Nick Kenny.

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp Laughing
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Tronc
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Gillett
16. Kenny
17. Anderson/McGuire/Hala/anyone

Gonna be a battle to keep Thaiday with that current side eh Grin
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:41 am

Sammys going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 am

I reckon he will stay in Brisbane but it will be hard for the Broncs to actually pay his asking price, you got guys like Hannant, GI, Te'o and a guy like Josh Hoffman who will demand a big payrise if he keeps this form up.

That's just what I think but surely the Broncos have got it all under control regarding Thaiday
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 am

Brenton wrote:
I reckon he will stay in Brisbane but it will be hard for the Broncs to actually pay his asking price, you got guys like Hannant, GI, Te'o and a guy like Josh Hoffman who will demand a big payrise if he keeps this form up.

That's just what I think but surely the Broncos have got it all under control regarding Thaiday

Yea good point but when you think of it, Locky and Hodgo will be leaving pretty soon which would free up some cash to upgrade Thaiday. Plus the temptation of him possibly captaining to side when Locky leaves could be thrown in there as some incentive to keep him around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

a_F_c wrote:
Sammys going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Max1990 wrote:
a_F_c wrote:
Sammys going nowhere.
What about Gagai??
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Whats Gagai have to do with Thaiday?
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:13 pm

I was coming from the who's staying, who's going type angle.
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:15 am

Gillette, Hoffman, Te'o and Hunt have all signed on for extensions already. Parker and Thaiday are the big ones next year, with the Broncos saying they have enough to keep both. Want me to work it out ??

Losing Sims (250,000) Folau (400,00) Setu (150,000) Winterstein (100,000)

GIVING BRISBANE A SURPLUS OF 900,000 PLUS AN EXTRA 350,000 IN SALARY CAP INCREASE NEXT YEAR PLUS MARQUEE PLAYER PAYMENTS PLUS THIRD PARTY DEALS

Gaining Inglis (450,000 with the rest under marquee) Hannant (350,000) = 800,000 THUS leaving enough money for contract extensions for the young kids, that have already been done

Quite simple to see we are under the cap, AND still have money left for Sammy next year
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:30 am

I'm pretty sure we had heaps of $ under the cap still from Hunt leaving so that would of went to re-signing youngsters etc as well.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:41 am

^Yeah cos we only really signed Winterstein and Anderson. And signing Tronc on match payments.

We also got rid of Michaels who was on 150k a year (he signed like a 4-5 year deal, but he injured his knee like a month after. Never the same).
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 am

James wrote:
I'm pretty sure we had heaps of $ under the cap still from Hunt leaving so that would of went to re-signing youngsters etc as well.

I heard that we had money left over from K leaving, but wasn't too sure
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:15 am

Bronco_josh wrote:
Gillette, Hoffman, Te'o and Hunt have all signed on for extensions already. Parker and Thaiday are the big ones next year, with the Broncos saying they have enough to keep both. Want me to work it out ??

GIVING BRISBANE A SURPLUS OF 900,000 PLUS AN EXTRA 350,000 IN SALARY CAP INCREASE NEXT YEAR PLUS MARQUEE PLAYER PAYMENTS PLUS THIRD PARTY DEALS

Gaining Inglis (450,000 with the rest under marquee) Hannant (350,000) = 800,000 THUS leaving enough money for contract extensions for the young kids, that have already been done

Quite simple to see we are under the cap, AND still have money left for Sammy next year

Bullshit Sims was on 250k.

Stop making up lies to make yourself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 am

Brenton wrote:
Bronco_josh wrote:

Bullshit Sims was on 250k.

Stop making up lies to make yourself feel better.

Mate we signed him when he was a prop for St George, and was hot property. I know for a fact he was on that much, because I am looking at an old big league which asks if he was worth the money.

Just because your side could sign the entire Australian team, and somehow, diabolically STILL not make the finals, dont take it out on teams that will actually make the eight this year

Last edited by Bronco_josh on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 am

Sounds very reasonable Josh but remember what Bruno said a month ago

Bruno Cullen - "Just because Israel Folau is going to AFL doesn't mean we have $400,000 sitting in the salary cap to spend, If we were to sign him [Inglis], we cannot and will not be able to pay what his full value is. We are not going to pretend that if we were to sign him today that we would have the money to do so. We have extended and re-signed many of our younger players for the next two to three years and that has eaten into plenty of our cap"
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:24 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Sounds very reasonable Josh but remember what Bruno said a month ago

Bruno Cullen - "Just because Israel Folau is going to AFL doesn't mean we have $400,000 sitting in the salary cap to spend, If we were to sign him [Inglis], we cannot and will not be able to pay what his full value is. We are not going to pretend that if we were to sign him today that we would have the money to do so. We have extended and re-signed many of our younger players for the next two to three years and that has eaten into plenty of our cap"

That would be all well and good, if it was just Izzy we were letting go. We are releasing/have released a total of 5 players so far, PLUS gotten extra cap room with all the salary cap conditions coming in next year.

Only stupid people would think we could possibly be over the cap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com