Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am

Burgess and Taylor were straight swaps for Wing and Fa'alogo anyway..
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

Manning18 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Megadeecee wrote:
loud Boos for the cap rorters

No need to talk about the storm, titans and roosters in here.
And the Rabbitohs

lol. Burgess and Taylor are on cheap coin, aparently. Taylor signed when he was getting dropped (Would've got a lot more if he tested the market a month or so later) and Burgess aparently came relatively cheap as he had a pretty big desire to play in Australia and it wasn't about the money. I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't exceed 300k.

But if you hate Souths, thats fine. I can't argue with that.

From all reports I read Taylor signed on overs based on his potential in the 300-400k region. This is the first I have heard about Taylor signing for cheap coin.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 pm

James wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Megadeecee wrote:
loud Boos for the cap rorters

No need to talk about the storm, titans and roosters in here.
And the Rabbitohs

lol. Burgess and Taylor are on cheap coin, aparently. Taylor signed when he was getting dropped (Would've got a lot more if he tested the market a month or so later) and Burgess aparently came relatively cheap as he had a pretty big desire to play in Australia and it wasn't about the money. I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't exceed 300k.

But if you hate Souths, thats fine. I can't argue with that.

From all reports I read Taylor signed on overs based on his potential in the 300-400k region. This is the first I have heard about Taylor signing for cheap coin.

Well we can speculate as much as we want, but in the end we wont know the real thing. I've heard a lot about how he could have earnt a lot more if he held of negotiations until he was actually in the starting side and was playing with the form he had in the back end of the season. He definitely isn't on 400k, but I'm sure he is being paid well under what he is worth and I feel that is around the 250k mark.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Heard rumors earlier in the year that burgess is getting paid outside the cap via england from russel
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 pm

jtm91 wrote:
Heard rumors earlier in the year that burgess is getting paid outside the cap via england from russel

There's always rumours, but what it may be about is the Transfer Free for him to come to Australia. A lot of teams said they didn't go for Burgess because they may have thought this transfer fee (I think like 200k) was part of the cap. It wasn't and it just came out of Rusty's pocket.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Im not jumping to conclusions because no one knows for sure. But I can jump to strong possibilites. There is no doubt there is a strong possibility that the rabbits are concealing themselves. Rusty giving cash in a brown paperbag to sam burgess whilst giving sexual orientation to him in exchange for Sam Burgess to play and stick with the rabbits. Okay that gay thing was a little too far but they definetly look shady if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

E once feared premature retirement.
But life is now all smiles for Darren Lockyer, after the Queensland and
Australia rugby league captain revealed he wants to extend his
glittering career at the Broncos until 2012.

Lockyer told The Courier-Mail
yesterday he declared he had put retirement firmly on the backburner
after a magnificent 2010 campaign that has erased any doubts about his
ability to soldier on beyond 2011, when his current contract ends.Lockyer's
future was under a major cloud three years ago. But the 33-year-old has
overcome the odds and has received the blessing of the Broncos to
secure one final contract beyond next season."I don't feel like I'm close to retirement," he said yesterday. "The way I'm thinking, I will be playing on beyond next year."
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Manning18 wrote:
jtm91 wrote:

There's always rumours, but what it may be about is the Transfer Free for him to come to Australia. A lot of teams said they didn't go for Burgess because they may have thought this transfer fee (I think like 200k) was part of the cap. It wasn't and it just came out of Rusty's pocket.

Just wait until they decide that Crowe isnt allowed to let Burgess live in his apartment rent free.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:30 am

Its good that Darren Lockyer is extending his year. This allows plenty of time for young Corey Norman to learn off the King
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:

secure one final contract beyond next season."I don't feel like I'm close to retirement," he said yesterday. "The way I'm thinking, I will be playing on beyond next year."

Grin Grin Grin

Excellent news.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 pm

I think the news of Ty Williams is much, much more important than that dribble about Lockyer
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm surprised Williams makes the news....
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Brenton wrote:
I think the news of Ty Williams is much, much more important than that dribble about Lockyer

I'll hunt you down motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am

Tanswell87 wrote:
Brenton wrote:

I'll hunt you down motherfucker.
Uh oh, who side should I take?? Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Confused Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_scratch ...just one of those problems being a fan of both teams.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm

WTF, whatever happened to that Wendell Sailor Broncos highlight video that was on youtube! its not there anymore!
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Hodges is said to be jogging better lately. He is likely to be available if the Broncos make the semis.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:

If Lockyer stays injury and suspension free then he could really push for 400 career games:

Locky has played 332 games so far. Add another 5 for this season, along with say around 3 games for the finals and at the end of this year he will be sitting on around 340 games.
Add another 58 games over 2 years.. by the end of 2012, Locky could be sitting on 398 games!!!
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-1Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-2Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-3Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-4Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-5I liked the Broncos jersey on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 am

In memory of the late, great Cyril Connell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-1Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-2Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-3Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-4Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-5I liked the Broncos jersey on Sunday.

Yea me too. Funny how our 1 off jerseys are always better than our normal ones. The yellow one last year, the blue one from the dragons game and our heritage one are all awesome and I reckon we should consider using any of them in the future. Although, I can't see it happening at all unfortunately. The only problem is they are pretty similar to other teams jerseys IMO, except for the heritage one.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 am

I remember Broncos wearing a Sky blue jersey. However they rarely wear it now because Qld fans hate the colour blue.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 am

Any Bronco fan here aware of Dane Gagai? I think he would be a good replacement for Antonio Winterstien.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:57 am

Yeah Gagai is gun. I'd still prefer Winters for now, mainly because he's been with the team for 2 straight seasons now. Not a good idea to bring in a youngster at this time of the season.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 am

watching gagai in the 20's i think he would be capable to do the job. i want henjak to play him next year or we run the risk of losing him
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:26 am

Don't forget we have Kemp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*   Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Brisbane Broncos *Official*
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com