Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Winner and Margin
Australia 13+
Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Australia 1-12
Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
 0% [ 0 ]
South Africa 1-12
Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
South Africa 13+
Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth   Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 am

mania wrote:
MegaDC wrote:
eddie jones and george gregan / robbie deans and luke burgess. what is it with the #9's. don't really know about the 2nd one but from what i read he should be sacked and i know gregan played 50 too many tests.

WTF?!?! your kidding right?!? greegan was the best HB of the modern era and still the best to this day (tho hard to compare cos he's not playing)
cant believe your clumbing greegan and burgess in the same catergory. burgess absolutely sux and was a major contributer to that loss. greegan singlehandedly won games

I find this Laughable...... well some of it anyway
Back to top Go down
40/20
Professional
40/20

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth   Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

Megadeecee wrote:
mania wrote:
MegaDC wrote:
eddie jones and george gregan / robbie deans and luke burgess. what is it with the #9's. don't really know about the 2nd one but from what i read he should be sacked and i know gregan played 50 too many tests.

WTF?!?! your kidding right?!? greegan was the best HB of the modern era and still the best to this day (tho hard to compare cos he's not playing)
cant believe your clumbing greegan and burgess in the same catergory. burgess absolutely sux and was a major contributer to that loss. greegan singlehandedly won games

I think you'll find most All Black supporters have a huge amount of respect for Gregan.

When you consider most of his career was played behind a tight five that rarely dominated their opponents, its even more remarkable that he was able to remain so competitive for so long.
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth   Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 am

Agree - Gregan had his faults, there's no doubt about that - but he was a damn good player.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
mania
Professional
mania

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth   Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 pm

[b]MegaDC[/b] wrote:

Megadeecee wrote:

mania wrote:

MegaDC wrote:

Which parts of this is laughable? greegan will go down in NZ history as the greatest thorn in the ABs collective a55. Ask mccaw whose sledging hurt the most and he'll reply when Greegan said "four more years boys"

greegan was a prick but an honoured enemy. him and larkham would've been one of the great partnerships in the modern game, definately one of the best in my era.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth   Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri-Nations Match 6: Australia V South Africa in Perth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com