Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NFL Week 2 Results

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:24 am

Sunday Sept 20 (U.S)

Texans def Titans - 34 - 31
Saints def Eagles - 48 - 22
Cardinals def Jaguars - 31 - 17
Raiders def Chiefs - 13 - 10
Bengals def Packers - 31 - 24
Vikings def Lions - 27 - 13
Rams def by Redskins - 9 - 7
Patriots def by Jets - 16 - 9
Panthers def by Falcons - 28 - 20
Bucs def by Bills - 33 - 20
Seahawks def by 49ers - 23 - 10
Ravens def Chargers - 31 - 26
Steelers def by Bears - 17 - 14
Browns def by Broncos - 27 - 6
Giants def Cowboys - 33 - 31

Monday Sept 21 (U.S)

Colts def Dolphins - 27 - 23

Last edited by Hank Moody on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am

Some major upsets there...

Texans over Titans, Bengals over Packers, Jets over Patriots, Bears over Steelers!!!

Some real shocks there in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:31 am

Happy that the Pats and Steelers got early losses. Peterson was great as per usual, defenders just can't stop him.

Is anybody watching teh Cowvoys game. Their new stadium is MASSIVE. The screen is 50 yards long, I think.

BTW, when did you become a Bills fan Hank.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:32 am

Manning18 wrote:
Happy that the Pats and Steelers got early losses. Peterson was great as per usual, defenders just can't stop him.

Is anybody watching teh Cowvoys game. Their new stadium is MASSIVE. The screen is 50 yards long, I think.

is your audio fking up...
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 am

Svoerman wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

umm, no
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 am

i have come to the conclusion to settle with a team, not because of a player, and after watching the bills against the pats last week, i picked them...i only like the eagles for Vick so ill still tune in to support Vick but i like the bills:)
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 am

Svoerman wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

yeah my audio was at the start but its all good now
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 am

Hank Moody wrote:
i have come to the conclusion to settle with a team, not because of a player, and after watching the bills against the pats last week, i picked them...i only like the eagles for Vick so ill still tune in to support Vick but i like the bills:)

you will change teams again in a month lol....
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 am

as soon as i saw you posted in this thread, i thought oh here is mr. judge my every move. all i can do it prove you wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 am

in my 2 fantasy leagues on nfl.com i am pretty much 2-0 in both leagues..

this week

League 1: i am winning 137 - 83 (157 if i put cards D instead of Eagles D)

League 2: i am winning 119 - 69 (he has 1 to play)
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 am

Chris Johnson (RB for Titans) 45 points..197 rushing yards, 2 Rushing TD, 87 recieving yards and 1 TD there!
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 am

Hank Moody wrote:
as soon as i saw you posted in this thread, i thought oh here is mr. judge my every move. all i can do it prove you wrong.

haha love you man Razz
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 am

bahahaha the steelers and the pats lost...what a day Razz

flicking back and forward with the giants and cowboys game, pretty good imo...and that stadium is amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:44 am

105, 000 people there, highest ever corwd. I'm not sure if they're counting the people outside the stadium who I don't think have any view of the game.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:32 pm

G-Men got over the Cowboys 33-31 in the end
was a cracking game, Eli Manning was immense on the final drive down the field to set up the FG attempt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm

hence why Eli is great
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Guru
Boomer

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Yea, epic game. Gutted to see Cowboys go down though, especially with Romo having a nightmare. Eli is shit despite his last minute heroics haha
Back to top Go down
Gramsy23
Guru
Gramsy23

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:14 pm

yeah that Giants and Cowboys game was a cracker

i had to go somewhere with 3 mins to go dammit so i missed the end!!
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:13 pm

The Jets and Bears are the story of the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:15 pm

im just spewing with the steelers goal coz we missed two field goals to win the game... then we let them go all the way down the field to score.... our secondary died without polamalu there
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:41 am

wildcat offence is carving the colts up at the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 am

Ted Ginn dropped two regulation TD catches due to horrible technique. Dolphins fans (and the coaching staff) will be absolutely spewing about that, losing a game they completely dominated because the team still lacks legit big-play capability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 am

watched bits of Colts game sorry but NFL is too slow for me NFL Week 2 Results Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:39 am

Kvltism wrote:
Ted Ginn dropped two regulation TD catches due to horrible technique. Dolphins fans (and the coaching staff) will be absolutely spewing about that, losing a game they completely dominated because the team still lacks legit big-play capability.

he was shocking with a few of his attempts to catch the ball...

there was one in the end zone where he basically just crossed his arms and dropped a standard nfl catch
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Great work by the Offense to win the match when only having 15 minutes of possesion throughout the ball.

The run defense was terrible as usual, Ronnie Brown and the wildcat were tearing us up and if it wasn't for the big plays on the offense that game would have been gone from us. Bob Sanders is due back in the next 2 or so weeks, but our run defense needs to improve is we want to be able win the division being up against MJD, Chris Johnson and Steve Slaton.

Manning was great along with young receivers Garcon and Collie and Dallas Clark. Wyne was quiet and was covered well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Week 2 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Week 2 Results   NFL Week 2 Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Week 2 Results
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com