Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Anyone just watch ACA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sibs#12
Legend

Anyone just watch ACA? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 am

Before I say this I agree ACA is a load of crap, etc, but sometimes my family watches it and there was something they wanted me to watch...

Anyway there was this kid on at the start of the program (my age) called Blake that has a muscular problem, cant walk and weighs 15kg. He went to my pre-school and I was good friends with him but he was nowhere near as bad as he was then with his disease.

Anyway just putting it out there...it's amazing how he's so upbeat even with his problems.
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:50 am

Someone from my school was on Today Tonight once, because of a disability. It was one of those "Make a Wish" things, and Make-a-wish invited Today Tonight along, and Today Tonight recorded and showed the story despite the mother of this kid repeatedly telling them to F*** off.... bloody Today Tonight.

To their credit, they did do a good story that night for a change, and the kids did enjoy being on TV, even though their mother wasn't thrilled about it.
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:51 am

F*** me Sibs thats awful...it makes if you feel happy for what you actually have!!
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:53 am

Yeah my mum was pretty upset by it because she knew him, taught him and she cared for him heaps. We've talked about him a few times and she saw him 1-2 years ago and it didnt look like he was going to be around for much longer, so I'm happy he's still around and living life as much as he can Smile
Back to top Go down
smashedmirror704
Guru
smashedmirror704

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:57 am

I didn't see this, but 15kg sounds extreme/unlikely, can someone post a pic?
Back to top Go down
theFOOTBALLlover
Guru
theFOOTBALLlover

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Was it the guy that wanted to play/coach league?
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah TFL, he said that when he grows up he wants to coach league...his room was decked out with Eels colours. He was playing FIFA too haha Smile
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 am

i saw it on the advert i think...maybe on the show not sure
but yeah i saw it, horrific stuff...good kid tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:24 am

That sounds awful Sibs, wish him all the best.

Anyone watch 60 minutes a few weeks ago about how the GC Utd owner wanted to make Football the national game? and then Charles Wooly went to a kids football team training? That was at my former high school, and the coach there coached the school team I played for, David O'Conner his name is, was an idiot etc.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 am

eeeennnnnnnnffffooooorrrrrccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
hows france?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:07 pm

aaaaaafffffffffccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

france is awesome, ive missed it a lot, glad to be back, i've been doing stuff with my family mainly, gonna start training with my cousins husbands football team in a few weeks. nothing beats being home Smile

just bought a leather jacket yesterday to prepare for winter Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperSteele22
Guru
SuperSteele22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Yeah I saw it, sickening stuff, I wonder how much he can eat. It's good to see that he's going to see Parra play on Sunday, he wants to be a coach when he's older, and its so sad for a kid to say they want to be a football coach, when the usual response of that nature would be to play football. What a gutsy kid
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Does Victoria get the Sydney version of ACA?

We get a South Australian version here, to match the South Australian version of Today Tonight Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 pm

who hosts ACA and Today Tonight for everyone?

is it Tracy Grimwhore and some dude?
Back to top Go down
carlton12
Legend
carlton12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:57 pm

a_F_c wrote:
who hosts ACA and Today Tonight for everyone?

is it Tracy Grimwhore and some dude?

Yeah im pretty sure its them for the Vics
Back to top Go down
TheJets2010
Professional
TheJets2010

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Tracy and Matt White for me
Back to top Go down
TheFeldster
Legend
TheFeldster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Nah, we've got different ones in SA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone just watch ACA?   Anyone just watch ACA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone just watch ACA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com