Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Leaving for Sydney tonight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sibs#12
Legend

Leaving for Sydney tonight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Sydney tonight   Leaving for Sydney tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Beckham wrote:
Sibs#12 wrote:
Parra fans will definetly rub it in...dont like them at all.

In fact I'm annoyed how the Eels are going about this, they're trying to get everyone in NSW on their side coz they're the NSW team in the final etc...fair enough but dont they have enough faith in their own fans to support them? Leaving for Sydney tonight - Page 2 Icon_neutral

No offence Sibs but this post is so far off the mark its not funny, it dosnt really make any sense either..

Of course supporters from other clubs are going to support the Eels, Its not like the Storm arnt going to have anyone cheering for them either.. Its only normal to advertise its a GF after all. I really dont understand where you are going with the "Faith in own Fans" part of the post lol, just a stupid statement which club dosnt have faith in their fans? Fans are the reason teams strive for success.
I've read in the newspaper that the Eels have been saying everyone should be supporting them because they have made a comeback, only NSW side in the final etc...I dont have a problem with them trying to get as much support as possible but I dont understand why they need to do this? I dont remember any other sides doing this in previous grand finals.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Leaving for Sydney tonight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving for Sydney tonight   Leaving for Sydney tonight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 am

thats coz the only sydney team in the last few gfs has been manly...and evryone else loathes manly Razz
brisbane and melbourne the other 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289

Leaving for Sydney tonight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com