Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
+33
Peter Sterling
dragons10
Panthers
Ruggerhead
Hendo Maroon
Rozza
RED&GREEN4EVA
jamesturtle
Holy Grail
Damo
KromyD
SUGEKNIGHT
Phillip Gould
manly4lyf
jtm91
Jenko
keno
DB
Scotty
JB-NQC
Danger32
Tanswell87
panthersftw
The Tank
Thehattrickrabbit
James
jackcf_93
Brenton
Pat Macrack
All_Star94
Beckham
Hank Moody
Brad
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am

I don't care if he wants to leave or not he's still under contract for next year so either we get something in return or to bad.
Back to top Go down
Peter Sterling
Rookie
Peter Sterling

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:42 am

I revealed on Friday Night Football the following:

''I spoke to Paul Osborne before kick-off … and he said he's signed an outside back today - and that it's a very good one,''
''I said, 'When will we know?' and (he said), 'In a few weeks.' But he told me before the game they had signed a quality centre.''

There are ridiculous rumours going around that this player is Israel Folau. I wish to quash these and confirm it is North Queensland Cowboys star Willie Tonga. All the club require is the Cowboys to release Tonga off the final year of his contract, which looks like happening at this stage.

We would of got Tonga for the 2011 season, had Brent Tate not suffered the horrendous knee injury which has required him to miss most of the 2011 season.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 am

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: More rumours - this time suggesting that Talanoa is headed out of Souths, with Shaune Corrigan also rumoured out, to the Raiders.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Talanoa just signed a 2 year extension earlier this year. Wouldn't be overly devastated to see the back of him though. Kane Morgan been linked to the Sharks as well..
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:01 pm

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Bulldogs back Tim Lafai is rumoured to have struck a deal with the Eels for 2012 and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:05 pm

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Another rumour to keep the mill ticking over - with Storm enforcer Sika Manu being linked to the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
-----------------------------------------
lol sorry for spamming rumours but I am just finding these on Nrl News' twitter
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Holy Grail wrote:
NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Another rumour to keep the mill ticking over - with Storm enforcer Sika Manu being linked to the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
-----------------------------------------
lol sorry for spamming rumours but I am just finding these on Nrl News' twitter

We have enough forwards, We desperately need BACKS!!!. What is going on with our recruitment?.

Rumour has it we've lost Kane Morgan to Cronulla so that's 5 backs lost for 2 gained in Inglis and King next year. Need at least another 2 backs from somewhere. There is talk about GI playing 6 next year so that's 5 backs lost to 1 gained. Plenty of backs are needed.
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Any more news on Willie Tonga to eels?
Back to top Go down
Peter Sterling
Rookie
Peter Sterling

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:55 pm

dragons10 wrote:
Any more news on Willie Tonga to eels?

Not as of yet, dragons10. Expect an announcement in the coming weeks. All we at Parramatta need now is for the Cowboys to agree to release him. He is still contracted to play for the Cowboys in 2012.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Apprently Penrith players are not happy with the club under Phil Gould.. Luke Lewis seems to be most unhappiest and wants a release, as does Michael Jennings. Luke Lewis to the Tigers and Jennings to Parramatta.. I highly doubt this would happen but stay tuned. I'm sure that some Penrith players would leave by 2012 in wrong terms, but lets just hope it's not any of Penrith's senior players. Joseph Paulo is one that has already left under Gould.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Apprently Penrith players are not happy with the club under Phil Gould.. Luke Lewis seems to be most unhappiest and wants a release, as does Michael Jennings. Luke Lewis to the Tigers and Jennings to Parramatta.. I highly doubt this would happen but stay tuned. I'm sure that some Penrith players would leave by 2012 in wrong terms, but lets just hope it's not any of Penrith's senior players. Joseph Paulo is one that has already left under Gould.

Oh, and just reported on the news -

Just announced as "breaking news" Danny Weidler - Petero and Gould are apparently not happy with each other... Petero wants answers about his future at the club....
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Yeah thought this would happen. When Daine Laurie was at penrith, he said that Gus Gould was changing the whole entire gameplan.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Whilst Gus was here, he sacked two players, released another, fined another, signed one other.. he's really making his mark here at the Panthers club.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Todd Carney -> Tigers
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:04 pm

NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Looks like there's rumours that Todd Carney is even headed to the Tigers, along with Luke Lewis. Ben Farrar also rumoured back 2 Manly.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:04 am

Beau Ryan has signed a two year deal with Penrith, not entirely sure though.

Clint Newton --> Panthers

Quote :
Wekeep hearing Penrith may be in the hunt for Hull KR hardman Clint Newton. He left Newcastle and was then forced out of Melbourne to join the English Super League. Despite speculation he'll return to the Hunter, he would be a welcome addition at the foot of the mountains.

( http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/benny-elias-in-support-of-manly-benefactor-max-delmege/story-e6frexnr-1226093465860 )
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Holy Grail wrote:
NRLNEWS NRL News
RR: Looks like there's rumours that Todd Carney is even headed to the Tigers, along with Luke Lewis. Ben Farrar also rumoured back 2 Manly.

Who of carney or benji will play half, or will they put carney to fb, surely carney would have to know he won't be playing 5/8 at the Tigers.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Carney and Benji in the halves would be insane!!
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Carney would get preference because he's clearly the better player.. Seriously though these rumours mean nothing to me, can't see Carney moving on after all we've done for him of late. He has alot of mates at the club now and he has a contract so unless the Tigers offer up ALOT for him (which i can't see them having at the moment) they have no hope.. I really don't think these rumours have any substance at all.. Maybe they're trying to get Carnage to replace Benji Surprised

Quote :
Massive rumours that Benji wants out of the Tigers.

Apparently seen yesterday meeting with All blacks officials. The tigers players really aren't happy with the exodus of players.

If indeed he did leave along with our best forward Nate (still fuming) i would seriously consider flying to Sydney to rage..
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:

You might think so but I dunno, they're both running style halves, personally I think they'd limit each other rather than work well together, they both work better with a more conventional organisational style half like a Cronk/Prince/Pearce etc
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Scotty wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

You might think so but I dunno, they're both running style halves, personally I think they'd limit each other rather than work well together, they both work better with a more conventional organisational style half like a Cronk/Prince/Pearce etc

Not to mention the fact neither defend.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:45 pm

I met insane as in crazy, shit would be loose. definitely agree with you Scotty.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 pm

I think the rumours between the the panthers and signing Beau Ryan and Heigington is squashed since Beau Ryan on the show said that them two are staying on with their contracts with the tigers.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Souths heavy favourites to sign Ryan Stig, Stig's manager has been in communication with Michael Maguire and thinks Stig may develop into a cooper cronk talent under Matt Johns and Maguire's tutelage. Penrith withdrew their offer and Knights had to up their offer twice from min wage to 70k to 100k but ultimately his manager is a big fan of Madge. Understood the deal is a one year deal 120k with two year extension option with guarantee first option in the halves at the rabbitohs.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Ryan Stig is a gun, i hope he comes to Souths
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to: