Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
+33
Peter Sterling
dragons10
Panthers
Ruggerhead
Hendo Maroon
Rozza
RED&GREEN4EVA
jamesturtle
Holy Grail
Damo
KromyD
SUGEKNIGHT
Phillip Gould
manly4lyf
jtm91
Jenko
keno
DB
Scotty
JB-NQC
Danger32
Tanswell87
panthersftw
The Tank
Thehattrickrabbit
James
jackcf_93
Brenton
Pat Macrack
All_Star94
Beckham
Hank Moody
Brad
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Lachlan Coote is all but gone, Won't be retained by Penrith. Penrith have been trying to offload him or Luke Lewis because both of their contracts are VERY backended and GUS doesn't like it; and I'd be very surprised if they let Lewis go.

Michael Jennings is on the outer because Gus wanted him to take a big pay cut and he basically told him to get fucked!.

Far out if Lachlan Coote does leave it's the dumbest mistake by the club since hiring Matt Elliott. He's a highly skilled fullback, brought up through the Penrith ranks and hasn't reached his peak yet. As much as I love Flash at fullback, he doesn't have as many years left as Coote does in the tank. The only bright side I can get out of Coote's departure is the opportunity for Matthew Moylan to star in first grade.

But seriously, Gus would look like an idiot if he let Coote go. He's letting go of too many players and signing players like Armit and Ciraldo. Come on Gus...

I don't think Jenko would be leaving. Though if he does, it won't bother me as much as Coote's potiental departure. Too inconsistent and is eating up our salary cap.

And,Lewis obviously won't leave...
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 am

Shannan McPherson > Salford
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 pm

I keep hearing Jennings is rumoured with Parra?
Then again, every player is linked to Parra.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:00 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:

I guess it's not 100% confirmed because Salford hasn't confirmed it but McPherson tweeted that it was a done deal. So maybe right thread to put it in or maybe not. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Holy Grail wrote:
Cuthbertson>Knights

Shit that guy gets around.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:

I guess it's not 100% confirmed because Salford hasn't confirmed it but McPherson tweeted that it was a done deal. So maybe right thread to put it in or maybe not. Oh well.

I just read it on a Bunnies facebook page but haven't seen any confirmations anywhere just yet.. I don't have Twitter either..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Lui to the Cows??
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/wests-tigers-halfback-robert-lui-could-be-released-to-join-north-queensland-cowboys-next-nrl-season/story-fn2mcuj6-1226118995645
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 pm

manly4lyf wrote:
I keep hearing Jennings is rumoured with Parra?
Then again, every player is linked to Parra.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/penrith-centre-michael-jennings-says-he-doesnt-hate-parramatta-players-but-the-team-they-represent/story-e6frfgbo-1226011660688

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Todd Carney > ESL

Would he even get a working visa? Players have had trouble in the past and Todd is the worst of the lot. Please stay Sad
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 pm

There is no possible way I can see him getting a Visa!. Michael Crocker got rejected over one DUI charge which led him to Souths instead of Hull FC.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Jonathon Thurston > Broncos
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
There is no possible way I can see him getting a Visa!. Michael Crocker got rejected over one DUI charge which led him to Souths instead of Hull FC.

Yeah mate just been reading up on it and he'd be based in France which is fine but i don't think he'd be able to travel for games in England which seems a waste since they'd be paying abit for him. It's rumoured he'll stay for a year sort himself out and if all goes to plan come back to us in 2013.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Carney already tried to go to England when he left Canberra. He's been linked to France though. Crockers visa was denied for a guilty plea for fighting/affray.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2009/01/31/michael-crocker-denied-uk-visa/
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Caity wrote:
Where did you hear that Caity?
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:33 pm

jackcf_93 wrote:
Caity wrote:
Where did you hear that Caity?

From a very reliable source..
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Caity wrote:

While we're at it may as well say that Lockyer > Cowboys
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Brenton wrote:
Caity wrote:

While we're at it may as well say that Lockyer > Cowboys

Laughing Pfffttttt...... Lockyer would never
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Caity wrote:

Just because the thread is called rumoured signings doesn't mean you should do the actual starting of the rumours in here Caity lol
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Scotty wrote:
Caity wrote:

Just because the thread is called rumoured signings doesn't mean you should do the actual starting of the rumours in here Caity lol

Why can't I Smile
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Will Chambers> Panthers
Mickey Paea> Hull Kr
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Ben Ross keen to go back either to the Panthers or the Sharks after the Rabbitohs decided not to resign him.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Ben Ross? YES PLEASEE

Will cover for the loss of Petero and Matt. Plenty of experience and will do our younger props in the lower grades a world of good.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:10 pm

All_Star94 wrote:
Ben Ross keen to go back either to the Panthers or the Sharks after the Rabbitohs decided not to resign him.

I think the Rabbitohs were at disagreement on the length of the contract and he wanted a little more then what we could afford.

We would of loved to of kept him and obviously have Luke Burgess who can fill the void.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Keep hearing rumours that Cronulla are still trying to get Mick Gordon for the 2013 season on a lucrative offer. PISS OFF SHARKS!!
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Greg Bird to Cronulla.
Darcy Lussick and Will Chambers to Panthers.
Matt Orford to anywhere but Canberra.

And on other forums it says that Craig Wing is linked to Souths and Michael Jennings to Salford. Don't think either would happen, but time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to: