Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Football Chat

Go down 
+41
Brenton
TealDevils
The Tank
Cats11
Saints#1
Craig Foster
Danger32
Damo
Tank
Enforcer
Crows-36
philly
neil21
socceroos06
south01
TheFeldster
Tonks
Beckham
mozza
SBW
Styletix
AY_LFC
TGBY
Sean
Seaeagles
Sprooly
Panthers
Chelsea4Lyf
Fuzzy
Stoke
a_F_c
Shooter
Black Bird
Sparky_Hughes
The Los Che
Boomer
Owlsbiggestfan
Rozza
carlton12
theFOOTBALLlover
Sibs#12
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

General Football Chat - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:23 pm

philly wrote:
why would i??
we have a Football joke thread already...
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am

General Football Chat - Page 14 Efc__1258648666_HST-Splash-510x250-hibbert

this is not a joke actaully
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:21 am

lmao Laughing
i think the pienaar one where hes travelled 5thousand odd miles is a bit better message to everton fans hahaha
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 pm

wow.
big effort....5 WHOLE miles Razz
Back to top Go down
Black Bird
Guru
Black Bird

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 pm

The recent high tension between Egypt and Algeria has taken another ugly dimension after Egypt international striker, Amr Zaki, declared he will not be interested in joining English Premier League club Portsmouth because that would mean he will play alongside Algerian defender Nadir Belhadj.

UAE businessman Sulaiman Al-Fahim, who has stake at Portsmouth, disclosed that the former Wigan Athletic striker has been in regular touch with him in respect of a transfer to Fratton Park in the winter.

However, Zaki said on his personal website that a switch from Zamalek to Pompey is no longer an option because they have an Algerian player as well as Isrealis, who many Arab Muslims are against, on their books.

"I refused their offer before, but now joining Portsmouth is no longer an option for me," Zaki said.

"After Portsmouth signed an Israeli player and also hired an Israeli football director (Avram Grant), a possible move was ruled out.

"On top of that, no way could I play at Portsmouth with an Algerian within in their ranks."

The relationship between Egypt and Algeria has soured since the hostilities that followed the Pharaohs' 1-0 loss to the Desert Foxes in Wednesday's World Cup play-off.

Fans of both countries were engaged in bloody fights in Sudan as well as in their respective countries after Algeria qualified for next year's World Cup at the expense of their regional rivals.

Top government officials including Egypt President Hosni Mubarak have also joined in this row.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/89/africa/2009/11/22/1640167/egypts-amr-zaki-rules-out-portsmouth-move-because-i-dont-wish-to-

Thought this was an interesting article, just shows how strong those countries value religion
Back to top Go down
Crows-36
Guru
Crows-36

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:41 pm

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26380429-12428,00.html
Quote :
ADELAIDE UNITED coach Aurelio Vidmar has been handed a club-imposed two game touchline ban and a hefty $10,000 fine after his flippant "beheading" remarks.

Although it's not the first time he's said something stupid in his interviews I think that's a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:16 am

philly wrote:
why would i??

hahahah, Fuzzy well and truly put in his place
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Black Bird wrote:
The recent high tension between Egypt and Algeria has taken another ugly dimension after Egypt international striker, Amr Zaki, declared he will not be interested in joining English Premier League club Portsmouth because that would mean he will play alongside Algerian defender Nadir Belhadj.

UAE businessman Sulaiman Al-Fahim, who has stake at Portsmouth, disclosed that the former Wigan Athletic striker has been in regular touch with him in respect of a transfer to Fratton Park in the winter.

However, Zaki said on his personal website that a switch from Zamalek to Pompey is no longer an option because they have an Algerian player as well as Isrealis, who many Arab Muslims are against, on their books.

"I refused their offer before, but now joining Portsmouth is no longer an option for me," Zaki said.

"After Portsmouth signed an Israeli player and also hired an Israeli football director (Avram Grant), a possible move was ruled out.

"On top of that, no way could I play at Portsmouth with an Algerian within in their ranks."

The relationship between Egypt and Algeria has soured since the hostilities that followed the Pharaohs' 1-0 loss to the Desert Foxes in Wednesday's World Cup play-off.

Fans of both countries were engaged in bloody fights in Sudan as well as in their respective countries after Algeria qualified for next year's World Cup at the expense of their regional rivals.

Top government officials including Egypt President Hosni Mubarak have also joined in this row.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/89/africa/2009/11/22/1640167/egypts-amr-zaki-rules-out-portsmouth-move-because-i-dont-wish-to-

Thought this was an interesting article, just shows how strong those countries value religion

Wow lol, thats nuts

Crows-36 wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26380429-12428,00.html
Quote :
ADELAIDE UNITED coach Aurelio Vidmar has been handed a club-imposed two game touchline ban and a hefty $10,000 fine after his flippant "beheading" remarks.

Although it's not the first time he's said something stupid in his interviews I think that's a bit harsh.

baha I agree, it was no worse than the piss-ant comment and it was funny. Cut him some slack FFA Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 pm

philly wrote:
why would i??

Hahahahahaha, brilliant call.
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=702739&sec=england&cc=3436

good news....hopefully
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Im sick of the Barca shite that comes out from their every frikkin week
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Adelaide sign Argentine

Adelaide United have signed the midfield playmaker they so desperately need, although he will not be available in time to shore up the club's free-falling A-League campaign.

Argentine Marcos Flores, a product of the famed Newell's Old Boys club, has signed on for two years but will not be available to don the red shirt until next year's Asian Champions League.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26458499-5000940,00.html

Interesting.. Only 24. Apparently hes a 6ft attacking mid, and hes been brought to the club to assist rather than score.

Mariners sign McBreen

Central Coast Mariners have signed striker Daniel McBreen from North Queensland Fury starting next A-League season.

McBreen, 32, who has scored three goals for the Fury this season, agreed a two-year deal with the Mariners and coach Lawrie McKinna believes the signing is a coup for the club.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26456930-5000940,00.html
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm

McBreen is an awesome signing by CCM, he's been doing really well up front next to Fowler for the Fury this season.
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Awesome signing by us
We will be much stronger up front now with him partnering Simon
Back to top Go down
Tonks
Veteran
Tonks

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:13 pm

McBreen is a great signing for the CCM played very well this season partnering with Fowler, will be intresting to see how he goes for his new club.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Wilshere considers Loan

"I would think about it but I think it would have to be in the Premier League," he said. "Not that the Championship is a bad league at all, but it might suit me differently.

"I have seen things about Middlesbrough, Celtic and Rangers being interested and there may be others, but a Premier League side would be better. I would, of course, rather stay and be involved at Arsenal though, so we will see what happens."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=710027&sec=england&cc=3436

*Not big news at all but thought the Gooners may be interested considering it involves their goldenboy.
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Laughing
I thought it was Luke Wilkshire when I started reading it
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 pm

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/soccer/muscat-no-follower-of-the-cult-of-guus-20091215-kuhq.html

Had a good laugh reading that article. Sounds just like a massive case of sour grapes from Muscat there, even though he was no where near being one of the best 23 for the 06 World Cup.

Also Venables may have been unlucky in 1996, but he still didn't play Ivanisovic at CB and used Graham Arnold an old slow striker over a young Aloisi who had the time was going great guns in Europe. Time has proven Guus to be a better overall manger then Venables too.
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Rodwell out for a month

word going around that arteta is finished

almost 11 months and hasn't started training
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm

i really hope thats not the case for arteta sprooly Sad
Back to top Go down
neil21
Guru
neil21

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/sport/soccer/muscat-no-follower-of-the-cult-of-guus-20091215-kuhq.html

Had a good laugh reading that article. Sounds just like a massive case of sour grapes from Muscat there, even though he was no where near being one of the best 23 for the 06 World Cup.

Also Venables may have been unlucky in 1996, but he still didn't play Ivanisovic at CB and used Graham Arnold an old slow striker over a young Aloisi who had the time was going great guns in Europe. Time has proven Guus to be a better overall manger then Venables too.

Muscat = Sooky sooky la la
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm

read this on an everton site who was reading RAWK (yeah preety gay lol)

"And again from Gerrard - ball perfectly into his feet, and he fucks it up, leading to Pompey goal on the break. Shocking stuff."

"Mash and Lucas have been quality - the toothless is coming from Gerrard and, to an extent, Torres.
Gerrard can't keep the ball to save his life at the moment, and isn't playing for the team at all."

"Gerrard is poor today like he has been the entire season. so to be honest with ya i dont expect anything form him.."

"Honestly Gerrard needs to f**k off!! he's dragging the team to hell with his heartless performances this season!!

good things to read tho haha
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Guru
Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Gerrard hasn't been good this season, he very much has South Africa 2010 in his head IMO.

If we were playing in a cup final tomorrow i would put my life savings on Gerrard scoring the winning goal, if we were playing Bristol Rovers tomorrow i would put my savings on Gerrard having a shit game.
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 pm

lol gerrard will score a nice goal and then he will start playing awesome like normal
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:02 pm

General Football Chat - Page 14 2iwaz9c

Laughing Classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Football Chat
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next