Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Football Chat

Go down 
+41
Brenton
TealDevils
The Tank
Cats11
Saints#1
Craig Foster
Danger32
Damo
Tank
Enforcer
Crows-36
philly
neil21
socceroos06
south01
TheFeldster
Tonks
Beckham
mozza
SBW
Styletix
AY_LFC
TGBY
Sean
Seaeagles
Sprooly
Panthers
Chelsea4Lyf
Fuzzy
Stoke
a_F_c
Shooter
Black Bird
Sparky_Hughes
The Los Che
Boomer
Owlsbiggestfan
Rozza
carlton12
theFOOTBALLlover
Sibs#12
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

General Football Chat - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Saw this coming but pains to see it in writing...gett well soon, Arch Sad
Back to top Go down
Shooter
Guru
Shooter

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 pm

R.I.P. the football section
Back to top Go down
TGBY
Guru
TGBY

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Anyone else reckon its Chelseas title for the taking now?

No Rooney for Man Utd, No Fabregas or Gallas for the rest of the season, there well poised to capatalise here.

RVP to come back for the last few games and win the golden boot, taking us to the title General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Ferguson has quit the Fury to join Perth Glory as an assistant..

Guess this means Franky Farina could be back in the hotseat.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Nooooooocassil United have been promoted back to the EPL, congrats to them.
No real surprises there though tbh, they were always going to be way too good for the Championship.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:30 pm

United have signed 21yr old mexican gun Javier Hernandez.. Just waiting on a work permit but should join us around July.

Wasn't expecting anything like this to be honest but he's young and he has alot of talent so hopefully we can mold him into a top little striker.
Back to top Go down
Craig Foster
Professional
Craig Foster

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:06 pm

The lack of fervor for the World Game is depressing, I am very disappointed in the lack of involvement from members of this particular forum. You should be relishing the opportunity to discuss this great game with fellow football enthusiasts.
Back to top Go down
mozza
Guru
mozza

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 pm

behind all the shit happening with NQ Fury and Gold Coast, Newcastle have made some decent signings

Ruben Zadkovich
Jeremy Brockie
Kasey Wehrman

two socceroos and an all-white so that's promising for them

and new owners for Adelaide!

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/126262,new-owners-for-adelaide-united.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Back from Europe. Cheers seaeagles for taking over the EPL game in my absence. Smile

Just a couple of comments on the football where I've been able to hear results on:

2-1 to Chelsea. Hell-freaking-yes. I didn't see Drogba's goal, and the BBC website said it was offside, which is tough on United. But they've had PLENTY of favourable decisions in their time and you win some and you lose some. I'll take this one thanks.

And then, on the weekend just gone, I heard United drew 0-0 with Rovers or something like that. Very Happy I also heard we're into the FA Cup Final against PORTSMOUTH. First v 20th. Interesting...

It's Chelsea's for the taking now, in both the league and the cup, and if we don't win both, I'll be so annoyed....4 point lead cannot be dropped now, especially with Rooney out for United, and FA Cup, I mean come on, it's Portsmouth, surely we can't lose?!?! I'm not getting too ahead of myself for either though. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Sibs#12 wrote:
Back from Europe. Cheers seaeagles for taking over the EPL game in my absence. General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_smile

Just a couple of comments on the football where I've been able to hear results on:

2-1 to Chelsea. Hell-freaking-yes. I didn't see Drogba's goal, and the BBC website said it was offside, which is tough on United. But they've had PLENTY of favourable decisions in their time and you win some and you lose some. I'll take this one thanks.

And then, on the weekend just gone, I heard United drew 0-0 with Rovers or something like that. General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_biggrin I also heard we're into the FA Cup Final against PORTSMOUTH. First v 20th. Interesting...

It's Chelsea's for the taking now, in both the league and the cup, and if we don't win both, I'll be so annoyed....4 point lead cannot be dropped now, especially with Rooney out for United, and FA Cup, I mean come on, it's Portsmouth, surely we can't lose?!?! I'm not getting too ahead of myself for either though. Anything can happen.

Thats what Tottenham thought Laughing.

Welcome back anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Crows-36
Guru
Crows-36

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Jamieson could be leaving us soon. He's gone to Germany to trial with a second division club.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:29 am

Boa Morte returned for West Ham Reserves, after 8 months off with knee injury.

Good newsm he was in good form before he got injured.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Gabby Obertan scored an absolute stunner in the reserves to help us beat Pool 1-0.. We are in a great position to win the ressies title for the first time in 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 am

United prepare to pay £15million for Lloris

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has stepped up his efforts to recruit
French goalkeeper Hugo Lloris as a long-term replacement for Edwin van der Sar. Ferguson will have the 23-year-old watched as his club Lyon play Bordeaux on Saturday after identifying the French international as one of the best young goalkeepers in Europe. The United boss has been consulting goalkeeping coach Eric Steele about a replacement for van der Sar and is expected to try and tie up a £15m deal with Lyon before the World Cup. The French club are unwilling to negotiate until they have played their Champions League semi-final against Bayern Munich – who are looking to sign United's other target Manuel Neuer from Schalke.

Ian Ladyman, Daily Mail
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Overnight, a charity match to respect Mike Keen ended in 5-3.

Zola scored 2 or something.

Was a great thing against Wycombe Legends.

It was a good turn out too, with around 1700 showing up to honour the memory of Mike Keen.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Bought West Ham jersey with Stanislas on the back.
Bought Barcelona jersey with Messi on the back.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Scholesy has signed a 1 year contract extension with us.. Had a feeling he may call it quits after the year but great news.. To his standards he hasn't had the best of years but it's always great to have someone with his experience in the squad, the man is a legend.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Id say this'd be his last extension on a contract then, I agree with u...thought this wouldve been his last yr.
Hasnt been at his best last few months
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 am

Pual Scholes has had his days he is too old ad cant pick up with the pace of them game. He should of reitred and stood tall as a legend of Man U. And let the young boys develop in the premier league
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 am

Is wayne rooney playing against Man City??
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 am

Saints#1 wrote:
Pual Scholes has had his days he is too old ad cant pick up with the pace of them game. He should of reitred and stood tall as a legend of Man U. And let the young boys develop in the premier league

Yeah do you still stand by ur fucking shit comment.. Fair enough he's down on previous years but he's set the standard so high for so long. Still brings so much experience to the team and he's a bloody legend he deserves to go out on his own terms.. Plus he is still regarded as a game breaker obviously, we see him take part in the big games when we can't risk the youngster. Plus he's just put in a vintage performance against the scum and i can guarantee every true United fan still thinks he offers something to the team. Shame on you!!
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Good news for our kiwi friends sorry if has been posted just stumbled across it on Fox Sports

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27013946-5000940,00.html
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Very Happy Hadn't heard that news.
Bloody brilliant.

Aussie will be gutted when we win the next 5 titles Razz
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:21 pm

UPS on my delivery of my West Ham clothes (jersey, shorts, scarf, flag.)

KOELN (COLOGNE), DE 04/21/20105:12 A.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
KOELN (COLOGNE), DE 04/20/20104:20 P.M.ARRIVAL SCAN
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR, GB 04/20/20103:00 A.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
04/20/201012:09 A.M.NATURAL DISASTER / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR, GB 04/19/20109:45 P.M.ARRIVAL SCAN
MANCHESTER, GB 04/19/20107:30 P.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
04/19/20106:12 P.M.NATURAL DISASTER / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
04/19/20106:12 P.M.NATURAL DISASTER / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
04/19/20106:07 P.M.ORIGIN SCAN
04/19/20106:04 P.M.NATURAL DISASTER / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
GB 04/19/20107:43 A.M.BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Back to top Go down
Crows-36
Guru
Crows-36

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 pm

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/127774,heart-snap-up-reds-marrone.aspx

Marrone has officially signed with the Heart. Gutted to see him go, it was always going to be hard to keep him though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Football Chat
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next