Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
+33
Peter Sterling
dragons10
Panthers
Ruggerhead
Hendo Maroon
Rozza
RED&GREEN4EVA
jamesturtle
Holy Grail
Damo
KromyD
SUGEKNIGHT
Phillip Gould
manly4lyf
jtm91
Jenko
keno
DB
Scotty
JB-NQC
Danger32
Tanswell87
panthersftw
The Tank
Thehattrickrabbit
James
jackcf_93
Brenton
Pat Macrack
All_Star94
Beckham
Hank Moody
Brad
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Ok there's now a strong rumours that Michael Jennings has infact joined Salford on a 3 year deal. Visiting various ESL forums, some say that he has OFFICIALLY signed with them (even wikipedia states so lol), whilst others deny these reports. Salford the club itself hasn't released an official confirmation so idk.

If he does leave, I wouldn't worry too much. He'd free up the cap significantly and also let our juniors have a go. I'm sure those juniors can score more than a try in the regular season.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:46 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Ok there's now a strong rumours that Michael Jennings has infact joined Salford on a 3 year deal. Visiting various ESL forums, some say that he has OFFICIALLY signed with them (even wikipedia states so lol), whilst others deny these reports. Salford the club itself hasn't released an official confirmation so idk.

If he does leave, I wouldn't worry too much. He'd free up the cap significantly and also let our juniors have a go. I'm sure those juniors can score more than a try in the regular season.

Holy F***, That would be a mad signing. He'd be ESL's version of GI and would be on 600k or so.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

I dont think its true since he signed a 5-year deal last year and I reckon Ivan Cleary would like to work with Jennings.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 pm

All_Star94 wrote:
I dont think its true since he signed a 5-year deal last year and I reckon Ivan Cleary would like to work with Jennings.

Talk to Gus and try to Persuade him. He wants Jennings to take a pay cut. Jennings didn't exactly warm to the idea
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Fark, I thought bringing Gus to the mountains will fix things but instead he has fucked up everything. tbh, I like him better in the commentary box.
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am

All_Star94 wrote:
Fark, I thought bringing Gus to the mountains will fix things but instead he has fucked up everything. tbh, I like him better in the commentary box.
and thats saying a lot
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Old-ish news but anyways

Mitch Brown to Canberra

Lachlan Coote to Cowboys (2 years)
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Rumour has it that Todd Carney may be off the Souths next year.
Incoming coach Michael MaGuire also coached Todd Carney when Todd was a Canberra junior.. and he'd be an ideal replacement for Sandow at 7. Chances are pretty strong.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:30 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Lachlan Coote to Cowboys (2 years)

confused
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 pm

coote wtf, bowen to 6 ?
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:40 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Rumour has it that Todd Carney may be off the Souths next year.
Incoming coach Michael MaGuire also coached Todd Carney when Todd was a Canberra junior.. and he'd be an ideal replacement for Sandow at 7. Chances are pretty strong.

and where did you here that?
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:53 pm

dont think so after this article.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/todd-carney-running-out-of-options-after-12-nrl-clubs-distance-themselves/story-fn2mcuj6-1226133058845

Quote :
That prompted speculation Todd Carney would remain in the NRL, but a host of clubs last night distanced themselves from the 25-year-old. South Sydney, Wests, St George Illawarra, Brisbane Broncos, Melbourne Storm, Cronulla, Penrith, Newcastle, the Warriors, Parramatta and Canterbury ruled out making a play for Carney.

There is no chance," Rabbitohs chief executive Shane Richardson said
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:17 pm

You can rule out a possible return to the NRL for Will Chambers after signing with Irish rugby giants Munster.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8296653

In other news, according to both Penrith and Souths forums, Ben Ross has signed a two year deal with the Panthers.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Thomas Leluilia> Rabbitohs
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Thomas Leuluai* ^
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Good buy there from the Rabbits if its true. Played a big part in Wigan's Challenge Cup win couple of weeks ago. Obviously its a move from Michael McGuire to bring him down with him to the NRL.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

yeah agreed it would be because of Macguire, though he has one more year on his contract and i heard he wants to honor it unless macguire has talked him out of it.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:34 pm

I have it on strong Authority that Ben Ross will be going to Cronulla and not PENRITH!. Though Penrith have until monday to counter the Sharks offer.

The Cowboys are also interested in Carney, The fact with playing alongside JT and to be in the middle of nowhere would be a big plus for him and his camp; The Bunnies as mentioned he has a long relationship with incoming coach Michael Maguire who coached him in the Lower grades at Canberra.

I don't believe Souths should continue with their quest to sign Todd and It has nothing to do with his troubles; He is a very gifted player but with strong rumour that Greg Inglis is set to be the Rabbitohs five-eighth for next year they do not necessarily need two flashy halves. A bloke like Leuluai would not command too much and would be a much more stable purchase then Todd who IF he does good by any club he goes to he will want a massive contract upgrade, Leuluai may be wanting an upgrade but he isn't NRL/ESL Royalty.

Looking at the Bunnies spine there is very limited conducting and organising even with the attacking flare that they have had; It certainly wouldn't come in the form of Luke or Merritt and They'd want to allow greg to play his own game to get the best out of him; Carney just reminds me of Craig Wing with more bullshit; He is a good all round halfback but his kicking game is the weak point of his game more of a ball runner/ball player like Craig was.

Leuluai would be a much much smarter signing for the Rabbitohs even without Todd's problems existing.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/north-queensland-cowboys-coach-neil-henry-rules-out-making-a-mvoe-to-sign-todd-carney/story-e6frep5x-1226132963852
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Are there any Penrith rumours floating around?
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Panther till death wrote:

Junior Tia-Kilifi, Darcy Lussick, Nathan Aubusson (younger bro of Mitchell), Josh Mansour, and Liam Ayoub. No big names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 pm

panthersftw wrote:

Junior Tia-Kilifi, Darcy Lussick, Nathan Aubusson (younger bro of Mitchell), Josh Mansour, and Liam Ayoub. No big names.

Cheers. I'm not surprised Darcy Lussick is on that list. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Elijah Niko to Cowboys
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Elijah Niko is the man! He used to play for the league team from my province, Hawkes Bay Unicorns, our only player to make it into the NRL. He deserves a fulltime starting spot which I don't think he'll get at the Cowboys. Just another Junior Warrior we had to let go, wish we could keep them all!
Back to top Go down
Pat Macrack
Guru
Pat Macrack

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:27 pm

panthersftw wrote:

Cheers. I'm not surprised Darcy Lussick is on that list. Very Happy

"I love this kid Rabbits..." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to: