Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Football Chat

Go down 
+41
Brenton
TealDevils
The Tank
Cats11
Saints#1
Craig Foster
Danger32
Damo
Tank
Enforcer
Crows-36
philly
neil21
socceroos06
south01
TheFeldster
Tonks
Beckham
mozza
SBW
Styletix
AY_LFC
TGBY
Sean
Seaeagles
Sprooly
Panthers
Chelsea4Lyf
Fuzzy
Stoke
a_F_c
Shooter
Black Bird
Sparky_Hughes
The Los Che
Boomer
Owlsbiggestfan
Rozza
carlton12
theFOOTBALLlover
Sibs#12
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

General Football Chat - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:46 pm

no-one has mentioned the leaving out of joe cole.. a poor decision i might say
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:53 pm

They could only have two Coles.
Ashley and Carlton were already there Wink
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 pm

philly wrote:
They could only have two Coles.
Ashley and Carlton were already there General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_wink

both arent fit to tie joey's boots General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Fabio says otherwise Razz

Paul Robinson has retired from International Football effective immediately. The FA say he won't be replaced in the squad for the Hungary game.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 pm

If Theo, Jacky or Gibbs get injured in this pointless wanky friendly ill go fucking ape.
Back to top Go down
Craig Foster
Professional
Craig Foster

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:06 am

Peter Crouch busted with teenage prostitute
Quote :
Peter Crouch was last night locked in a desperate fight to save his relationship with Abbey Clancy after claims he bedded a teenage prostitute on a stag party in Spain.
And the girl he allegedly paid £829 to have *** with at a cheap hotel told of her astonishment that he turned to a hooker when he has such a beautiful fiancée.
Monica Mint claims the Tottenham star "had no hesitation" in handing over cash for the sordid romp after meeting her in a Madrid club. She also claims she performed a *** act on him in the back of a cab.
The 19-year-old said: "I didn't know he was engaged to Abbey until afterwards. I can't believe he paid for *** with someone like me when he has a gorgeous woman like her at home."
And after hearing about the one-night stand, furious Abbey is said to have screamed at Crouch: "I can't believe this. How could you humiliate me? Am I not good enough for you?" Crouch, 29, was left sweating on whether the incident has put his four-year relationship with the model and TV star in jeopardy as his fiancée was in Manchester filming her new E4 series Great British Hairdresser of the Year with crimper pal James Brown.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/...22474925/#ixzz0w5oFiVEU

Here is the prostitute in question:

General Football Chat - Page 21 Crouch4_137727a

Here is his mind-bogglingly hot fiance:

General Football Chat - Page 21 Abbey_clancy_fhm_oct_small

Stupid, stupid boy
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:16 am

WTF Confused

Who would cheat on Abbey.
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Guru
Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 pm

For shame 2-metre Peter...
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Something wrong with these footballers, why would they cheat on the ridiculously hot baaaabes theyve got at home with a dirty slag on the street?!
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Considering he was incredibly lucky to have her in the first place makes it even stupider.

If Abbey needs a shoulder to cry on.... mine is free Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:52 pm

New Zealand have confirmed two friendlies to take place on the 9th and 12th of October.
October 9: vs. Honduras, Venue: TBA
October 12: vs. Paraguay, Venue: Westpac Stadium, Wellington

Keen for the second and maybe the first depending where it is Smile
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Clive's at it again with his crowd cap for the GCUnts v Tard Victory game next weekend. Absolutely load of shite, as much as I hate the club Clive can get fucked. Get off your fat arse and do some marketing in the community you douche.
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:06 pm

philly wrote:
WTF Confused

Who would cheat on Abby.
Who would Shocked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TealDevils
Legend
TealDevils

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Ummm, It's gonna take some time to get used to Dicko on Matchday Saturday ahha
Back to top Go down
Sprooly
Guru
Sprooly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJBsI7RAuvk&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
mozza
Guru
mozza

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Baird and Perez have been given 2 match bans in the A-League for their dives to win penalties

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/181826,ffa-come-down-hard-on-divers.aspx

Very impressed with the FFA acting on these, although the PFA is unhappy there is no way to appeal or contest the suspensions

in any case, happy the cheaters so far have received justice!!
Back to top Go down
Craig Foster
Professional
Craig Foster

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Sprooly wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJBsI7RAuvk&feature=player_embedded

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing He got owned, Postecoglou-style.
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Jets Hour of need

Newcastle Jets CEO John Tsatsimas has urged the local community to get behind the team in their hour of need as they face a cash-flow crisis which has seen them miss player payments over the first month of the season.
Club chairman Con Constantine has approached FFA to seek a short-term loan after a shortfall in sponsorship has seen them end up in a financial crisis.
Tsatsimas has every confidence that Constantine remains committed to the club despite the fact that he has been forced to prop them up to ensure the Jets meet their existing debts.

http://www.a-league.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=35039

things not looking good for the jets General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:09 pm

I heard the game might not even go ahead this weekend either.
What would happen then? An automatic win for us or something?
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 pm

a_F_c wrote:
I heard the game might not even go ahead this weekend either.
What would happen then? An automatic win for us or something?

Potentially General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm

With Perth v Wellington in the A-League this weekend, I've heard many people say that it is 'the biggest trip in world football'...I wasn't sure about that theory so I decided to do some research, first country I looked at was obviously Russia, the biggest in the world.

After a brief look of the teams in the Russian Premier League, couldn't find any longer, however I looked at the Russian First Division (league below the Premier League) and sure enough, there's a bigger distance to travel in a domestic league than it is for Perth and Wellington. The distance between Wellington and Perth is something around 5,257 kilometres. The distance between Vladivostok (where FC Luch-Energiya is based) Kaliningrad (where FC Baltika is based) is a crazy 7,357 kilometres.

affraid That's massive!
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Shit how long would the plane flight be then??!?
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 am

Quote :
"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.
"It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time.
"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem.
"It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time.
"It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."
Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's gold Sam Allardyce
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:53 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wear-11387989

Titus Bramble arrested on suspicion of rape Confused
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Good luck to the Aussies in the AFC U19's final tonight.. Pretty sure it is being shown on fox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Football Chat   General Football Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Football Chat
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next